jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
How's the Weather There?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 632, 633, 634  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brian_brian



Joined: 27 Jul 2003
Posts: 204
Location: Indonesia
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Do you have a high degree / temp in your are site ? Reply with quote Back to top

Do you have a high degree / temp in your are site now ?

How many C / F degree ? and is it ok for you ... Sweat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aitri



Joined: 03 Jul 2003
Posts: 44
Location: Canada
Country: Canada

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

only 18ºC here right now, I don't think it'll get any hotter than low 20's anymore, temperature quickly dwindling into fall temperatures. so it's pretty mild! just right for me ^__^ (^live in canada^)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
bmwracer



Joined: 07 Jul 2003
Posts: 125145
Location: Juri-chan's speed dial
Country: United States

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We're at the tail end of summer here in SoCal, but the temps are still around 84F... Gotta love Southern California. Big Grin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lovelessemotion



Joined: 07 Apr 2002
Posts: 2495
Location: Wales
Country: Wales

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
We're at the tail end of summer here in SoCal, but the temps are still around 84F... Gotta love Southern California. Big Grin
LOL HAH i'm going to the beach tomorrow Sweat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
brian_brian



Joined: 27 Jul 2003
Posts: 204
Location: Indonesia
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How about for European people ? Is it cold / hot ?
What degree do you get now ... Jakarta is quite hot for afternoon until midnight ..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Prince



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 215
Location: The Void

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

38C outside
18C in room =P

50C - CPU's temp :p
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
brian_brian



Joined: 27 Jul 2003
Posts: 204
Location: Indonesia
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Prince wrote:
38C outside
18C in room =P

50C - CPU's temp :p


Cool man ... where are you stay ... north / west / east / south ?

me north .... you know laah ... like in middle east ... Sweat

38C outside, 16C in my station room, 40C for AMD + 45C for P4, 10C in my server room, and 10 C in my comm room ...

Next ....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Prince



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 215
Location: The Void

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I know Indonesia, bleh I was born there!

45C idle for P4.. not bad.
My idle is 50, but it's running on 1500 rpm panaflo and 2.4 @ 3.0 Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
brian_brian



Joined: 27 Jul 2003
Posts: 204
Location: Indonesia
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Prince wrote:
Yeah, I know Indonesia, bleh I was born there!

45C idle for P4.. not bad.
My idle is 50, but it's running on 1500 rpm panaflo and 2.4 @ 3.0 Wink


My P4 3.06 HT can boost up ( OC ) into 3.8 Ghz with ThermalRight SLK 94A and Artic Silver now instead of Zalman HSF , full load only 45-48 C ...and Im planning to use Watercool for proci and Microcool North Pole chipset and mofset for my North bridge and South bridge next year ... I hope I can make this year .. but there so many thing do now and quite busy with my damn regular job .. Angry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
niko2x



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 4009
Location: East Coast, US
Country: Hong Kong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
We're at the tail end of summer here in SoCal, but the temps are still around 84F... Gotta love Southern California. Big Grin
LOL HAH i'm going to the beach tomorrow Sweat


Arrrgh! Dude, you are so lucky. How were the waves there? Where in SoCal are you in? I was there one time and the surf was kicking. (Check out the avatar). Last time i went surfing was this april and I NEEEED to do it again!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
kook05



Joined: 05 May 2003
Posts: 718
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

brian_brian wrote:
Prince wrote:
Yeah, I know Indonesia, bleh I was born there!

45C idle for P4.. not bad.
My idle is 50, but it's running on 1500 rpm panaflo and 2.4 @ 3.0 Wink


My P4 3.06 HT can boost up ( OC ) into 3.8 Ghz with ThermalRight SLK 94A and Artic Silver now instead of Zalman HSF , full load only 45-48 C ...and Im planning to use Watercool for proci and Microcool North Pole chipset and mofset for my North bridge and South bridge next year ... I hope I can make this year .. but there so many thing do now and quite busy with my damn regular job .. Angry


WAH???!!!!! what language you two talking in man??!!! Crazy
zen zen wakarimasen ne..... Shake Head Sweat

too deep for me..... Sweat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
brian_brian



Joined: 27 Jul 2003
Posts: 204
Location: Indonesia
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kook05 wrote:
brian_brian wrote:
Prince wrote:
Yeah, I know Indonesia, bleh I was born there!

45C idle for P4.. not bad.
My idle is 50, but it's running on 1500 rpm panaflo and 2.4 @ 3.0 Wink


My P4 3.06 HT can boost up ( OC ) into 3.8 Ghz with ThermalRight SLK 94A and Artic Silver now instead of Zalman HSF , full load only 45-48 C ...and Im planning to use Watercool for proci and Microcool North Pole chipset and mofset for my North bridge and South bridge next year ... I hope I can make this year .. but there so many thing do now and quite busy with my damn regular job .. Angry


WAH???!!!!! what language you two talking in man??!!! Crazy
zen zen wakarimasen ne..... Shake Head Sweat

too deep for me..... Sweat


dont worry I'll guide u ... if u want ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kook05



Joined: 05 May 2003
Posts: 718
Location: Singapore
Country: Singapore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

brian_brian wrote:
dont worry I'll guide u ... if u want ...


ma.... brian-san.... oshiete kudasai....

but you may have to be super patient cos' i'm really quite a baka when it comes to IT stuff.... yoroshiku ne.... Mr Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
juliana_phang



Joined: 14 Dec 2001
Posts: 2416
Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i feel like i'm in an owen now
i think it's 30C + here

how i wish there's winter season here
Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
niko2x



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 4009
Location: East Coast, US
Country: Hong Kong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:
i feel like i'm in an owen now
i think it's 30C + here

how i wish there's winter season here
Wink


It's not that hot in Kawasaki....
http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/JAXX0036.html
Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Bsalez



Joined: 02 Aug 2003
Posts: 1021
Location: Indonesia
Country: Indonesia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Weather is ok Just warm not too cold and not too hot ne Mr Green
But in raining period we usually expect flood Sweat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
lovelessemotion



Joined: 07 Apr 2002
Posts: 2495
Location: Wales
Country: Wales

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niko2x wrote:
lovelessemotion wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
We're at the tail end of summer here in SoCal, but the temps are still around 84F... Gotta love Southern California. Big Grin
LOL HAH i'm going to the beach tomorrow Sweat


Arrrgh! Dude, you are so lucky. How were the waves there? Where in SoCal are you in? I was there one time and the surf was kicking. (Check out the avatar). Last time i went surfing was this april and I NEEEED to do it again!!
hey yeah MAN!!!!!!! that's you in ur avatar? U SURF 2? what's it like on the east coast? i usualy go down to surf rider beach cuz it has such good wave! i live in Ontario CAlifornia its 30 from downtown LA..when did u come down here? ....yu know what's funny i'm going to the beach this weekend...to the santa monica pier!!! but there seems to be ALOT of greatwhite sharks in here lately for some reason...so i might not get to go in the waves Cry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Prince



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 215
Location: The Void

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heh... abit's folding as sig :p
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
juliana_phang



Joined: 14 Dec 2001
Posts: 2416
Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

niko2x wrote:

It's not that hot in Kawasaki....
http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/JAXX0036.html
Smile



opz
haha..that's not my real add
that's takuya kimura's restaurant add
hehe hehe hehe
i live in malaysia
^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pemu



Joined: 23 Apr 2003
Posts: 1656
Location: Europe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The comps are heatin up and AC is coolin down the classroom, hehe! I'd say +20 C.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 632, 633, 634  Next
Page 1 of 634

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum