flumpool (フランプール) is a four-man Japanese band.
The band, originally from the Osaka Prefecture was formed in January 2007. The band's name is derived from the English word "four", since there are 4 members, they took the first letter "f", along with the word meaning mass, "lump" and the word "pool".
In October 2008, they released a digital single named "Hana ni Nare" (花になれ).
* Ryuuta Yamamura (Born 山村隆太 on January 21, 1985 - )
o Vocals and Guitar. Blood type A. From Osaka Prefecture.
* Kazuki Sakai (Born 阪井一生 on February 26, 1985 - )
o Guitar. Blood type AB. From Osaka Prefecture.
* Genki Amakawa (Born 尼川元気 on November 27, 1984 - )
o Bass. Blood type A. From Osaka Prefecture.
* Seiji Ogura (Born 小倉誠司 February 27, 1984 - )
o Drums. Blood type O. From Osaka Prefecture.
o Yamamura and his childhood friend, Sakai, along with 1 other person (Amakawa), form a unit named cube, Yamamura plays acoustic guitar as well as does most vocals. Sakai also plays acoustic guitar while Amakawa plays bass guitar.
o January 13, the band name is now changed to 'flumpool'. They meet Ogura who joins the band as the drummer. They will have lives in Osaka-jo Hall and "Live Houses" around Osaka.
o July, the production of an independent single titled "Mirai Kanai" (ミライカナイ) is announced.
o June 25, "Mirai Kanai" (ミライカナイ) is up for sale on indiesmusic.com.
o July, the music video of "labo" is made. The video is ranked number 1 on Access Rankings.
o August 27, both Tower Records and TSUTAYA hold the 5,000 limited copies of the independant trial single, "labo"
o September 1, they are the Campaign Song Artist for the telephone servie, au KDDI "LISMO". September 20, there are plans for a song titled "Hana ni Nare" (花になれ). They are now the new face of the Song Campaign.
o September 5, they are featured on Fuji TV's Mezamashi TV and perform on television for the first time.
o October 1, release of the "Hana ni Nare" single. Their debut single with AMUSE, under the newly created sub-label, A-Sketch.
o November 5, release of the second single "Over the rain ~Hikari no Hashi~" (Over the rain 〜ひかりの橋〜).
 Indies Singles
1. Mirai Kanai (ミライカナイ) (July 2007, Re-release: June 25, 2008)
2. labo (August 27, 2008)
* "Tower Records limited version" and "TSUTAYA RECORDS limited version", limited to 5,000 copies.
* Opening theme of TBS's CDTV in August 2008
1. Hana ni Nare (花になれ) (October 1, 2008)
* au KDDI "LISMO" campaign song.
* September 2008, SPACESHOWER TV's POWER PUSH song.
2. Over the rain ~Hikari no Hashi~" (Over the rain 〜ひかりの橋〜) (November 5, 2008)
* Theme song for the TBS drama Bloody Monday.
1. Unreal (November 19, 2008)
*courtesy of wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flumpool
It takes one hundred loves,
to balance one scratch
on the scales of memory...
But the heart is like a rock on the shore
swallowed by the waves, love will take shape
through the many scratches.