jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Yoshitsune - NHK Taiga Drama for 2005
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Szabotage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for posting the pics! I'm really looking forward to this drama. Yeah, Takki is pretty, but he's proven that he can act and I think he'll do well in this. Am loving the costumes! w00t! And yes, the ponytail as well. Wink

--Maria
Betsy Hayashi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The cast of "Yoshitsune":

Takizawa as Yoshitsune:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm so looking forward to see this!!

Takky looks so drooly !! and it seems that this taiga drama will be GREAT too.
thetenken

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hate to say this, but he does look pretty good as Yoshitsune. The question now is does he sound and act like Yoshitsune...
"...but it was my integrity that was important. Is that so selfish? It sells for so little, but it's all we have left in this place. It is the very last inch of us...but within that inch we are free." - V for Vendetta
Akakage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, we just got to wait for that...when it's aired.
nefretiri

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lolll... we'll find out soon in 2005...

he's working quite hard to get *into* the real character of yoshitsune... every magazine article and newspaper article i've read praised him to be totally in-character... and fits yoshitsune so well... (unless every single magazine and newspaper in japan are biased LOL) he said he's trying really hard to not neglect the smallest details in his performance to be in character with yoshitsune. especially because yoshitsune is a lonely man... he said he has to notice every single detail in his acting to make sure that yoshitsune's loneliness is reflected.

i'm really curious about the scene where he meets benkei.... the goujyou bridge scene... a friend told me NHK went all out to shoot this scene... quite a popular scene in the yoshitsune saga too......

takki also said in a magazine article... he shot this one scene where shanaou had to dive into a waterfall.... so yeah he dove into the waterfall basin........ kakkoisou... *kicks 2005 to hurry up and come bring me yoshitsune-sama*
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Higayashima Noriyuki (also from Johnny's Ent.) played this character before. I saw one episode only..he was GREAT. I hope Takki can play this role as well. I think he can since he is very talented. Well, I'm not bias here, I do admit that he is a great actor not too mention a great singer.

I saw one of his butais (musical stage) in which he performed really good and was total into the character he played.
DT04

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
Higayashima Noriyuki (also from Johnny's Ent.) played this character before. I saw one episode only..he was GREAT. I hope Takki can play this role as well. I think he can since he is very talented. Well, I'm not bias here, I do admit that he is a great actor not too mention a great singer.

I saw one of his butais (musical stage) in which he performed really good and was total into the character he played.

I think Takki can pull it off. Takki was my fav Johnny's when I first started. I've come to like other Johnny's but I feel Takki is a good actor. I can't wait until this drama airs. I hope they show it in Hawaii.
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can anyone tell me Satomi Ishihara's character's name in this taiga drama? it seems that she's the leading female........ right?
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanie_chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanie_chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

am really looking forward to this!!^o^ looked like a Japanese Wuxia series...haha.....doesnt look historical....more like those Chinese wuxia series hehe

haha....abe hiroshi looks so funny^^

so does Yoshitsune have 2 love interests? i wonder what's his relationship with Utsubo and Satomi Ishihara's character? and it seems he's together with Utsubo in a journey for some time....
Szabotage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for posting the pics, Yanie-chan! I am so looking forward to this series now!!!

--Maria
donna8157

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, thanks for all the screenshots of this new series! It looks to be great and I can't wait to see it! =D When I heard about this series and how Takizawa Hideaki was going to be dressed in samurai-ish clothes I was so excited.
Akakage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This Taiga drama will start to air on January 9 2005...I've seen the trailer on NHK and I'm looking forward to it! w00t!
donna8157

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Found this on Takki's Thoughts site and I thought that I must post it =D

Betsy Hayashi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched the preview after Shinsengumi's end and I think Yoshitsune will be pretty exciting !!!!!!!! Applaud Applaud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Betsy Hayashi wrote:
I watched the preview after Shinsengumi's end and I think Yoshitsune will be pretty exciting !!!!!!!! Applaud Applaud

Haven't seen any of the previews... Not even sure if it's playing in SoCal...
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hopefully we'll have it, im so excited i even bought some back-up blank vhs heheh

thanks for the screenshots guys. its pretty convincing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MixxDreamer wrote:
hopefully we'll have it, im so excited i even bought some back-up blank vhs heheh

thanks for the screenshots guys. its pretty convincing.

So it is playing in SoCal, Mixxu-chan??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: