jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
BitTorrent Sites
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bubblieri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

when i had dial-up, it would say like estimated time: 23 hours and 47 minutes. needless to say, i never completed those. bleh i was just wondering if i should just leech from bittorrent or request for the dramas from others since i'm just starting to get access to dramas Dancing
groink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bubblieri wrote:
when i had dial-up, it would say like estimated time: 23 hours and 47 minutes. needless to say, i never completed those. bleh i was just wondering if i should just leech from bittorrent or request for the dramas from others since i'm just starting to get access to dramas Dancing

Some people may not like me mentioning this, but it's probably better to avoid rushing to a newly uploaded torrent, and instead wait a day or so when there are 10 or more seeds. Basically, the more seeds you connect with, the more efficient the sharing of parts are between the seeders and leachers within the torrent.

--- groink
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: BUNKO IS GONE. Reply with quote Back to top

Holy CRAP. I may be late but just found out the Public MM BT site is down, which is http://torrents.theppn.org Shameful Cry Oh my god. I'm gonna die. Where am I gonna go for PV's and the latest JPOP previews so I know what to buy and what sucks???? Puppy Dog Eyes This is a sad day for me.

But anyway, thought I would post that in this sticky so people know.
Shizuru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: BUNKO IS GONE. Reply with quote Back to top

KouSeiya315 wrote:
Holy CRAP. I may be late but just found out the Public MM BT site is down, which is http://torrents.theppn.org Shameful Cry Oh my god. I'm gonna die. Where am I gonna go for PV's and the latest JPOP previews so I know what to buy and what sucks???? Puppy Dog Eyes This is a sad day for me.

But anyway, thought I would post that in this sticky so people know.

Yeah, I have just found out about it also Shameful Cry
Just started using it, so happy Dancing Now so sad Puppy Dog Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: BUNKO IS GONE. Reply with quote Back to top

Shizuru wrote:
Just started using it, so happy Dancing Now so sad Puppy Dog Eyes

i was addicted to that site! it was 1 of 4 sites i visited several times everyday! now, im looking for a substitude, but its hard..
chairmanmao7188

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: jem Reply with quote Back to top

could somebody give me the link to jems site If he still has one.
ptasiek

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: jem Reply with quote Back to top

chairmanmao7188 wrote:
could somebody give me the link to jems site If he still has one.

http://drama.afraid.org/jem/
gomaki_junichi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any site where I can find the korean series Glass Shoes, but downloaded separately?
testport77

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Mito Komon Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone have Mito Komon. There are over 1000 episodes but I have never seen any posted. I would be interested with or without subtitles.

Can also be reached by SL: testport77
akiramike

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone having problems getting into d-addicts? According to areiacreations website the tracker is still working and no one has posted anything on jdorama.com yet.

Here's the message that I got:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home/daddict/domains/d-addicts.com/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/daddict/domains/d-addicts.com/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/daddict/domains/d-addicts.com/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
AngellanX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey guys, i was wondering if there are any bittorrent sites that carry Japanese movies? coz all I found are mostly dramas. And also, I heard Orange Range's HANA on the radio today and they said it's on the soundtrack of a romance film in 2004. It was one of the top 10 movies in 2004. What is that movie called?

Thanks
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Added some links to the first post.
Marit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: BitTorrent Sites Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Links added by KouSeiya315 on 2/17/05 12:45 pm EST:

http://fst.omnilounge.co.uk - FS Seeders (Carries Asian movies. Private tracker, must join to gain access.)

http://fantasticsuperclub.org/ - Fantastic Super Club (Carries Asian movies and etcetera. Must join and be an active poster.)

Can please anyone who has access into those sites look and tell me if there is Arashi`s movie Pikanchi and/or Tokyo Tower?
(I don`t want to register for nothing Sweat )

thanks
Marit
Pemu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: BitTorrent Sites Reply with quote Back to top

Marit wrote:

Can please anyone who has access into those sites look and tell me if there is Arashi`s movie Pikanchi and/or Tokyo Tower?
(I don`t want to register for nothing Sweat )

thanks
Marit
Tokyo Tower was recently released in the japanese cinema, I don't think a camrip copy is available on the internet. We rarely see japanese movies in camrip format.
veritati

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AngellanX wrote:
hey guys, i was wondering if there are any bittorrent sites that carry Japanese movies? coz all I found are mostly dramas. And also, I heard Orange Range's HANA on the radio today and they said it's on the soundtrack of a romance film in 2004. It was one of the top 10 movies in 2004. What is that movie called?

Thanks

Ima aini yukimasu - it's really good.

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1003417015/section-books/code-j/version-all/

http://www.ima-ai.com/index.html
felinewong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know where I can dl Returner?
Yoshiki7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Crazy is these Jdorama available for download...?
paopao

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey there - just wondering if you guys are able to connect to either japan-tv's or jem's tracker? cuz i sure can't Pout
ptasiek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paopao wrote:
hey there - just wondering if you guys are able to connect to either japan-tv's or jem's tracker? cuz i sure can't Pout

jtv tracker was hacked and jam tracker is on the same server.
paopao

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

man, that sucks. and it just had to happen when i'm at 93% complete Shameful Cry thanks for the info though - at least that kept me from wondering what happened.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

Jump to: