jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
BitTorrent Sites
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kawaii Kinomoto

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know where I can dl Mukodono, Kisarazu Cat's Eye, Yoiko no Mikata and Kindaichi Shonen ni Jikembo 3? They dont have to be subbed... i'm fine with raw as long as I get to see them... if anyone has them on cd would u be able to kindly upload them somehow? thanks. oh and this probably isn't the best thread to post this in but for those of u that buy your j drama where do u buy them from? i live in ontario canada and i dont know of any stores that i would be able to buy J drama's from... all i know is chinese dramas from chinatown and places like that. thanks again! ^___^
Angellebabie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: BitTorrent Sites Reply with quote Back to top

Marit wrote:
Can please anyone who has access into those sites look and tell me if there is Arashi`s movie Pikanchi and/or Tokyo Tower?
thanks Marit

Pemu wrote:
Tokyo Tower was recently released in the japanese cinema, I don't think a camrip copy is available on the internet. We rarely see japanese movies in camrip format.

Has anyone seen Tokyo Tower on Bittorrent at all? Or Any Idea when Tokyo Tower may be released on DVD?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why are people asking questions here? This is a place to post links for torrent sites, not to inquire. I don't want to have to lock this thread because it should be open so anyone can post new links.
Angellebabie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh great my first post and it totally looks like I am repremanded cause I am the last poster. Shocked

I had no clue to ettiquette yet cause I am still exploring the site. So I just wanna say Shameful Cry ((Bows))Gomen
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
saorilisa321

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can anyone help seed the hoshino kinka drama. i finally found it on d addicts and i really want it. i'd be real grateful if anyone can help me out. or can anyone tell me another place where i can find it and downoad it please :bow:
dochira

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

StudioOto uses the d-addicts tracker
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I deleted the person's posts asking for seeds because they don't belong in here.
loris

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just some suggestions. I'm sure those in the know already know about them but they aren't listed on the first post:

The Hello online tracker http://tracker.hello-online.org/ is good for Morning Musume/Hello Project stuff.

TV-Nihon http://torrents.tvnihon.com/ or http://tvnihon.dragoneye.ca/ carries a bunch of "superhero" show torrents, like Sailor Moon Live, GranSazer, Kamen Rider, etc.

The Anime and Asian Movies tracker http://aam-bt.dyns.cx:6969/ is good for movies. It has a small collection that is updated every once in a while, but the listed torrents tend to stay active.

Karagarga http://www.karagarga.com/ is a site similar to the old (and missed) Delirium Vault. They have lots of stuff including fairly rare/art movies, with some asian movies. I've seen torrents for movies by directors like Ozu, Miike, Kitano, etc. You do have to sign up and maintain a decent share ratio.

And I think it would be nice to clean out dead sites from the list. Some have been dead well over a year, when I first saw this page. Others are known not to be coming back. Why not just unlist them? If they ever do arise from the ashes, I'm sure someone will notice and mention it.

I think the a.d.clan, hk-tv and pelm sites are dead and gone long time.

Suprnova is long gone, but mininova http://www.mininova.org/ is pretty good general torrent site. It has a bunch of anime and the occasional asian movie.

The aikousha site (http://home.mn.rr.com/aikousha/) seems to not have been updated in maybe a year, and I believe the tracker for the one torrent it lists is down. And that one torrent is beautiful life, for which a JTV release exists anyway.

I think the bunko tracker isn't ever coming back. Thankfully, Jpopsuki has pretty much taken over the same role.
loris

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here is a site that has torrents for choco fansubs and more. It may be of some interest to folks here because it has a big old torrent of 72 jpop videos (about 2GB worth) and they are subbed in English.

www.edkeyes.org/choco/
saorilisa321

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: hero ost Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone know where i can dl the hero ost i really want it :fingerscrossed:
Shiko

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone know where i can dl to heart? i searched for hours, but cant find it, since i lost the files...
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I removed some of the links and added some more. I didn't add all loris posted but I added some of them. Those I didn't ever use myself I didn't add but feel free to try those from loris' post. Thanks loris!

I've been slacking on this because the bulk of our Asian drama seems to come from less than 10 major BT sites hehe
wai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A little OT here, but does anyone know where i can download HK dramas?
elleyred

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: ??? Reply with quote Back to top

what is sentai?
loris

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ??? Reply with quote Back to top

elleyred wrote:
what is sentai?

I believe "sentai" means something like "squad" in Japanese, and in the context of TV shows it refers to shows like Power Rangers where there is a squad of heros who fight the villains.
smap_gal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi... I just found out there is a bitorrent site to dl JDorama... <b>http://bbs.btpig.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=175</b> but I have some problem dl the dorama.. if anyone who know this site and also able to dl cos for my case that it keep on saying the "Problem connecting the tracker"... ps help me to solve this problem or does anyone encounter the problem?? Thank you
JOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Shomuni Forever Reply with quote Back to top

I digged around the forums here looking for torrents or DVDs of Shomuni Forever but only find mentions of the series.

Does anyone have any torrent eps of this season of Shomuni or at least news on that front?

Domo!

Puppy Dog Eyes
loris

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Shomuni Forever Reply with quote Back to top

JOtaku wrote:
I digged around the forums here looking for torrents or DVDs of Shomuni Forever but only find mentions of the series.

Does anyone have any torrent eps of this season of Shomuni or at least news on that front?

Domo!

Puppy Dog Eyes

Not clear on what you are looking for ... is it Shomuni Forever (which was a TV movie special, AFAIK), or Shomuni Final (which was a series)? Shomuni Final was released on Jem's site a while ago. Or is there some new 4th season now?

Don't think I've seen Shomuni Forever on BT, I'm sure I'd remember it Smile
JOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Its Forever... Reply with quote Back to top

Loris, Yeah, its Shomuni Forever. A Google search has come up with some references to it both as a special and as a standalone 4th season. I already have Final. So I guess we both are interested in picking Forever up. Applaud

Let me know what you find on your end, ditto on mine. I'll let you know if I find a seed or fan DVD.

The call is still out there! Anyone with info on Shomuni Forever? Bang Head
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, I'm usually pretty up on dramas for each season in Japan.....but from what I remember, Shomuni Forever was just a final special (after Shomuni Final, which was the 3rd season). My friend in Japan was gonna tape it for me but I don't remember if she ever sent it because I have so many stacks of tapes and disks here. Sweat I haven't really seen it around for download though. I think it was from 2002 or 2003 if I remember correctly.

I think there was another special too, but it was between seasons (might have been between season 1 and 2, Shomuni Spring Special).

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25

Jump to: