jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kuriyama Chiaki
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
koi_ni_ochitano

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Kuriyama Chiaki Reply with quote Back to top

hey!!!!! i REALLY like chiaki kuriyama bec. of battle royale and kill bill! anyway, wonder when azumi 2 will be showing.... has anyone here watched her dorama in nhk... the sixth sayoko.... does anyone know what's it about? thanks!!! w00t! pls post her pics!!! tnx!!
Nhonzin

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think she's too thing
she have some nude pics
but too bad(she's thing to thing)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Toranaga

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Azumi 2 should be out on DVD somewhere in autumn.

Also, Yokai Daisensu (The Great Spookwar, director is no one else but Takashi Miike), should hit Japanese cinemas in Summer. (Chiaki as goblin, fear).

Next after that is Scrapheaven (in cinemans in autumn, if my memory serves me right), where she stars alongside Jo Odagiri.

As for Rokubamne no Sayoko. Well... It's about a school. This school is somewhat "protected" or at least connected to a mysterious girl named Sayoko. Every three years Sayoko returns and several tasks have to be fullfilled to make sure the school is protected for another three years.

Anne Suzuki plays the girl who ends up having to do all these tasks, and she gets help by... Sayoko (played by Chiaki). I have all episodes on DVD. Anne and Chiaki are really a good team in front of the camera. And I really like the ending.

After doing her job Sayoko leaves again, she heads to the train station and meets Anne's character again, they hug say goodbye and Sayoko leaves. Anne then stands on a bridge and the train passes underneath her and she says "Sayonara Sayoko" with tears in her eyes. Beautiful scene.

And then... three years after that... we see abunch of red flowers in the school again (just like we did in the beginning of the series). The uniforms by now have changed. Different students wonder what the hell is going on, and then we just see the top of a head pop up over the lockers, andt he camera follows this figure and it's clear who it is... it's Sayoko. And finally she turns around to face the camera and... fade out.

It's pretty good. Also it's not that new as series, in December 2004 they brought a re-run on NHK (I think that was triggered by the huge success of Kagen no Tsuki, where Chiaki played alongside HYDE).

I won't comment on Kill Bill. I liked Go Go, but ultimately the character had no depth. She was cool, but so was Darth Maul in Phantom Menace and he had neither depth nor personality.

If you're looking for a good movie with her, watch Kagen no Tsuki, aka Last Quarter, she really shows what she can do as actress there (no wonder it ran for more than 2 months over there and made it into the top 10 in the box office). It's out on DVD already, only on region 2 though, but it has English subtitles.

The "Nude" pics? Lol, forget them. There's a handful in a photobook she made when she was 12. They're not even nude pics, they're a bit revealing, that's all. Also she did those on her own free will and isn't hiding them (like others would). I actually like that photobook, there are some photos, like the ones where she's with a cherry tree... It just proves that her eyes were incredible at 12 already.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nhonzin wrote:
I think she's too thing
she have some nude pics
but too bad(she's thing to thing)

Too thing??

Thing to thing??

Wha??? Head Scratch

Honyaku kuadasai.... Sweat
Toranaga

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Too thing??

Thing to thing??

Wha??? Head Scratch

Honyaku kuadasai.... Sweat

I think the word is "thin". I think she's a bit thin, but not too thin (if you consider her height and hwe weight, then she's pretty much average for a Japanese girl/young woman). Actually, I consider her body quite well wel shape. It all fits together *eyeshift*

But eh... I could care less about her being too thin or not... It's her eyes *nod*

And this is from the digi+kishin DVD

Toranaga

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here we go, that's only a selection *has some 1,100+ images*

kitakaze

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Toranaga wrote:
Here we go, that's only a selection *has some 1,100+ images*

hehe Your personal stash eh?

I think Chiaki is a beautiful girl. She's got a unique look, not only her eyes--it may sound strange--but her nose. It adds to her character.
Toranaga

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kitakaze wrote:

hehe Your personal stash eh?

I think Chiaki is a beautiful girl. She's got a unique look, not only her eyes--it may sound strange--but her nose. It adds to her character.

Yep hehe

Indeed, I mean, her nose is kind of big, but there's nothing artificial to it. It's HER nose. I love it. hehe
Nhonzin

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yamete_evie

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sure Toranaga has seen these CMs already, but for those who haven't

http://www.morinagamilk.co.jp/product/cm/aloe/body_01.htm

I'm off to search ebay for Kagen no Tsuki. Luckily i'm in Region 2 hehe I believe Hiroki Narimiya is in it too? Nut

some nice big screenies from that CM

Toranaga

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yub, seen it, have it in my video folder Bleah

Two Kagen no Tsuki shots from behind the scenes. The beach scene was brutal. They filmed it in winter, those two were freeeeeezing.

Battle Royale, Chiaki and AKi Maeda

Toranaga

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

from the "Making of Azumi 2" DVD
koi_ni_ochitano

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks you all!!! Keep those pics coming!!! Applaud
koi_ni_ochitano

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some of my pics of chiaki...

and as I said, Keep those pics coming!!! thanks!!! Applaud
Toranaga

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From the movie itself, the guy behind her is as good as dead

Anne Suzuki and Chiaki in "Rokubanme no Sayoko"

koi_ni_ochitano

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

those are nice pics! thanks!

here are some of mine... i only have 400+ pics....

MilkyWay

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A couple of Chiaki icons that I made some time ago ^^

koi_ni_ochitano

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can't resist posting more pics!

Toranaga

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sunrise...

qilver

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yamete_evie wrote:
I'm sure Toranaga has seen these CMs already, but for those who haven't

http://www.morinagamilk.co.jp/product/cm/aloe/body_01.htm

I'm off to search ebay for Kagen no Tsuki. Luckily i'm in Region 2 hehe I believe Hiroki Narimiya is in it too? Nut

some nice big screenies from that CM

I remember this "CM" of Chiaki, i saw it last week while in Tokyo, also saw some advertisments of her in the train station, i took a few pix with my digicam, would like to post them somehow, got to scale'm them down in the resolution first.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 1 of 21

Jump to: