jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Mizuno Miki
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mizuno_takako

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject: Mizuno Miki Reply with quote Back to top

Big Grin sumimasen ...may i know any Mizuno Miki's Fan here?? i am a fan of Mizuno....
ahochaude

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: Any Mizuno Miki Fan here??? Reply with quote Back to top

mizuno_takako wrote:
Big Grin sumimasen ...may i know any Mizuno Miki's Fan here?? i am a fan of Mizuno....

I think she's
HOT! Lovey Eyes Bonk Wack Drunk Naughty hehe

(Do you mean that kind of fan?! Mr Green )
Pemu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not exactly her fan but I like her acting. A good actress she is. She was hot in Oyaji although Hitomi Kuroki was even hotter Lovey Eyes
BmwM3Rod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a Mizuno Miki fan Big Grin

She was good in Love Love Love too with Kanno Miho.

But I agree with Pemu that Kuroki Hitomi is hotter Big Grin
UWFShooter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She's sweet and very sexy when she wants to be. Unlike Akiko Yada, her shape is well-proportioned, more to my liking Wink Yada is a Kate Moss with a cuter, Asian face
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Pemu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Miki is more femine than Akiko. Watchin Akiko-dramas I have a feeling she's still in her late teens or something. Haven't seen any "mature" Akiko dramas yet. I want to see Miki's late drama http://jdorama.com/drama_662.htm Mr Green Hopefully it's aired on Channel 8 of Singapore!

Miki Mizuno + Atsuro Watabe= Big Grin
arnel98

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

watched her in beautiful life. good actress but she doesnt really stand out to me. I need to watch more of her series to have a better opinion i guess.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arnel98 wrote:
watched her in beautiful life. good actress but she doesnt really stand out to me. I need to watch more of her series to have a better opinion i guess.

Exactly, since in BL she's not the main event.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mizuno_takako

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: I had watch hers... Reply with quote Back to top

Recently i had watch joshiana, hanamura daisuke n Okaasan to issho...

I like her acting style.... Applaud

oso i juz brought her movie Senrigan....she fight so well....n speak english so well....i admire her...she seem to be veri hardworking....
mizuno_takako

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is hatsu taiken nice?? i thinking of buying it.... Rolling eyes
ahochaude

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Time to bump this thread with a nice pic of the hot chick! Big Grin

Lovey Eyes Damn, she's sexy! Lovey Eyes

Too bad she doesn't get the credit that she deserves. Sad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes she was great in Gamera 2 Advent of Legion and in Bayside Shakedown the show and movies. SHe is simply put beautiful.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Geezer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know I've become a huge fan of Mizuno Miki's over the last few years.

I now go out of my way to get movies and series when her name is attached to them. She makes everything she's in... better.
Space Godzilla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I couldn't agree with you more shes just so beautiful. I am trying to get that Bayside Shakedown show on DVD with english subs soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
pcmodem

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Except for that pic of her on the pool table above, I've seen virtually no pictures or film of Miki in anything but very conservative clothing.

Kind of hard to tell much about her, since the roles that I've seen her in (Beautiful Life and Oyaji), she's playing quiet types.
-PCM
Geezer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PC,

Your wish ...

elizchris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The thing that I love about Miki Mizuno is the range of roles she plays. From level-headed Sachi in Beautiful Life to volatile Ai in Love, Love, Love to tough and determined Kaoru and Kinako in Toubousha and Koibito wa Sniper. She gorgeous and talented and could kick all our butts! She also generates sparks with her co-stars like nobody's business. She has amazing chemistry with Atsuro Watabe, and in Toubousha I kept waiting for her and Hiroshi Abe to quit chasing criminals and start making out.
Geezer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elizchris

You'r eright about her having amazing chemistry with Watabe.

How many dramas have they been linked in?

She was the OL who had a crush on him in Best Partner

She was his wife in Koibumi

She was his girl friend in Beautiful Life.

She was his obsession in Koi ga shitai (3X)

I haven't seen Toubousha yet, but boy do the bosses love to cast those two together.
elizchris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, Watabe isn't in Toubousha. Her chemistry there is with Hiroshi Abe. Toubousha is a lot of fun. Though at times the performances outshine the script. Some suspension of disbelief is necessary.

I really loved Watabe and Mizuno in Love, Love, Love. They were both so wounded and messed up, but they felt so right together. It felt like a real unhealthy relationship! A large part of my admiration for Mizuno comes from this show. She doesn't hide any of Ai's many flaws, but still conveys her kindness, her passion, and her disappointed idealism. She's so brave and resolute as she tries not to wreck her life again.
mio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, I'm a big fan of Miki. I'm going to launch a website <a href="http://www.mikimizuno.net" target="blank">MikiMizuno.net</a> tomorrow! The site is in Chinese, hope Miki's fans will go to have a look and give me comment!! Thanks! w00t!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: