jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Post Your BT Seed Requests Here!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajb_advance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 4:08 am    Post subject: Post Your BT Seed Requests Here! Reply with quote Back to top

I have a few BT episodes which are tantalisingly close to being complete, could anyone help me out? They are:

my_husband_ep03 (97.1%)
wedding_planner_ep06 (99.3%) !!!!!
shomuni_ep09 (97.3%)

Last edited by ajb_advance on Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
varrius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If anyone could help out 12 poor souls who're downloading yanpapa ep 3...
we're all sitting at 99.9% with no seed. Google

ONEGAI SHIMASU Sweat
kayin-san

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Would some kind soul please seed Gokusen Ep 1 for those of us who are stuck at 98% on the #various-drama site? Onegai Shimasu!

Wink

Kayin-san
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

please seed yanpapa ep 8..
Sad
i wanna know what happened to nagase tomoya..
onegaishimasu~
Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
geoffropuff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok, i am seeding wedding planner ep 6, and yanpapa eps 3 and 8. i dont know how long i will be seeding them, as seeding doesnt allow me to play online games, but i am seeding at least for a couple hours. just post in here again if you need me to seed them again later.
Ren

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone seed My Husband ep.8? i have 68% completed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
geoffropuff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i was wondering if anyone could seed yamato nadeshiko any of the eps from the following list: 3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11

3 and 4 are 99% done, while the others have a ways to go. but anyways, i'm trying to get them. thanks.
ajb_advance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
ok, i am seeding wedding planner ep 6, and yanpapa eps 3 and 8. i dont know how long i will be seeding them, as seeding doesnt allow me to play online games, but i am seeding at least for a couple hours. just post in here again if you need me to seed them again later.

Excellent thanks. That took me from 99.3% -> 99.9%, I guess a bunch of people will be leaching from me, so we should have a few people at 99.9% soon, if you get a chance to seed for a little while longer we should be sorted. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by ajb_advance on Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

geoffropuff wrote:

thanx geoffropuff!!!!!!! n kook05!!!
thanx for your seeding!
i've finished yanpapa ep8!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wink
now i'm downloading yanpapa ep10
thanx a lot!
hurray!
last episode!
Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pemu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: A new thread to BT seedin? Reply with quote Back to top

How about start a new thread regardin BT seedin? The thread will be sticky so it won't be buried under other threads. There has been a lot of threads about seedin. Some ppl don't even bother continuin from their own threads they started, instead they start new threads regardin the same issues. Let's keep this forum clean from such things. How does the suggestion sound?
niko2x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: A new thread to BT seedin? Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
How about start a new thread regardin BT seedin? The thread will be sticky so it won't be buried under other threads. There has been a lot of threads about seedin. Some ppl don't even bother continuin from their own threads they started, instead they start new threads regardin the same issues. Let's keep this forum clean from such things. How does the suggestion sound?
Aye aye, sir! Twisted

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I already thinking to drive anyone asking about seeding to this thread =P
kayin-san

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another seed request. Please help!

Yanpapa Eps 1 + 3

Onegai!
amrayu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:51 am    Post subject: Please seed Beautiful Days episode 9 [jem] encode Reply with quote Back to top

PLease seed Beautiful Days episode 9 [jem] encode!!!

opps i already made another thread similar to this request a couple of days ago..
if anyone else is looking for other beautiful days episodes message me, and i can seed them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lala81

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi sorry can anyone who has yanpapa ep 9 pls help seed it tonite or tomorrow nite Big Grin Its the onli episode i do not have ... im abt 1/2 way done for it! Thanks!!!!!
geoffropuff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i am still looking to get yamato nadeishiko seeded only now i need eps 8 and 11. those are the only ones i need, but theyre at 0%.

and was anyone still looking for yanpapa or wedding planner? i might be able to seed those for a while. just need to know which eps. but please, since i'm gonna help you guys out, can you help me out? remember, yamato nadeishiko!!!!
Ghil04

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i have 8 and 11

I just got bittorrent, so i'll seed them over once i figure out how to use this thing Big Grin
Pemu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ghil04 wrote:

I just got bittorrent, so i'll seed them over once i figure out how to use this thing Big Grin
Read this small guide to BT I have written earlier. http://jdorama.com/viewtopic_1095.htm
dingdong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can somebody seed "Beautiful days ep 21" pls, I've got 97% already ;_;

Thanks,
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
geoffropuff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i dont know if it was any of you guys, but thanks because i got yamato nadeshiko. if anyone needs seeding on that series, wedding planner, 24 hrs emergency ward, hero, home and away, to heart, or dekichatta kekkon, just let me know. i can probably help you out. i think i have most of those files that jem released.

if anyone doesnt mind seeding for me, i'm currently looking for jem files:

virgin road
my husband

japan tv files:

bright girl
good luck

thanks for the help guys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 1 of 108

Jump to: