jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Korean Dramas/Actors
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
habri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 10:30 am    Post subject: Korean Dramas/Actors Reply with quote Back to top

hi there ! what do you think about K-drama? I felt that Korean drama is so nice and interesting but it quit difficult to find it in English/Malay subtittle.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some korean drama are nice. Like Tale Of Autumn, Hotelier and All About Eve. At the moment they only have Korean with Chinese subs or Chinese with Chinese subs.
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no offence but i dun find korean dramas good. the plot is quite alright but the pace of the whole show is so slow! like for 'autumn tales', i watched the first 2/3 episodes when the leads were still kids cos it seems quite interesting but after all the whole story seems to stop. k-dramas are just not for me...

i watched a few episodes of 'wedding dress' and thought it quite funny. plus the girl who was, i thought, stereotyped as the quiet pretty girl in previous shows i caught glimpses of, became a loud and fun-loving girl in the show. anyway, the part where this girl went into the flat of the guy looking for her boyfriend who went off reminds me of that in 'long vacation', minus the wedding gown.
habri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for your information. I knew that drama you told, but so far i just read the synopsis only. Hopefully, any distributor especially MPEG can translate it to Malay/English soon.Till now, i just have seen Korean movies that titled Love Wind, Love Song acted by Koo Soo Young and i felt this movies is slow. Anyway, i like the actress.
mel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far the best Korean drama i've caught will be ALL ABOUT EVE. For those romantics out there, this show is the stuff of ur dreams. CHAE RIM & JANG DONG GUN are superb in the show. Great screen couple. However, the show gets off on a rather slow note... just hang on and u'll be hooked in no time! IT IS A MUST WATCH! IS SO ULTIMATE GOOD!

I can't say the same for 4 Sisters though. On the whole the show is not bad... not wowed by it though.
Michi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mel
is 4 sisters a good show?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
michelle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I agree with you that ALL ABOUT EVE is a great show. Excellent performance by Jang Dong Gun and Chae Rim. The whole plot is so interesting and I really hate the villain.

Besides ALL ABOUT EVE, AN AUTUMN TALE is a good drama as well. Very sad drama and the lead actress is so pretty... ^_^
Namielove

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi can you tell me what All about Eve is about?
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahh this one i noe (my fren was hooked, introduced us to the show and told us the ending... plus i've watched some vcds l0lx)

it's about this really really innocent girl who grew up in a family without her mother, but she's got a doting father and auntie. there's this childhood fren (son of the auntie) whom she admired frm young (but nothing happen between dem). he's a cameraman. she grew up thinking tt everyone is kind-hearted (tt's wat i tink). she went on to university studying mass comm and met this really cunning, scheming, wicked, etc. girl who's jealous of this innocent girl and wants to get recognised in her field of career.

as i've said, this wicked girl is jealous of the girl therefore schemed to snatch her childhood fren to be her boyfren. the guy was smitten wif her and eventually dey love each other. ending for dem quite sad (no spoiler!)

anw along the way, the innocent girl met this guy [zhang dong jian] (whom she met in london earlier on) and it turns out tt he holds a senior position in her work. thus began a whole load of bitching and all tt stuff... actually quite enjoyable except for the fact tt the wicked and good can be distinguished easily and the story moves pretty slowly...

anw for those who watched the show, how do u feel about the wicked girl? i find her quite pitiful. she doesn't wants to be like that but her environment and other circumstances forced her to react to things that way...

btw, i liked this show where the girl frm "wedding gown" and an zai xun acted as doctors... i watched tt show frm start till end... i dun tink i've watched another k-drama like that, maybe cos it;s about doctors Smile
Michi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone have watched 'Autumn Story' ? Can tell me the storyline? Whats the story about?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joon-suh and Eun-suh are raised as brother and sister for 14 years until it is discovered that Eun-suh was switched with Joon-suh's real sister (Shin-ae) at birth. Upon learning of the mixup, Joon-suh's family leaves for the States, leaving Eun-suh in Korea. After 9 years, Joon-suh's family returns to Korea. Joon-suh and Eun-suh are eventually reunited, but only after Joon-suh becomes engaged to Yumi and Tae-suhk falls for Eun-suh. Trouble starts when Joon-suh and Eun-suh cannot avoid their true love for each other.

Sakuraba Yuichiro
Gin07

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like 'All about eve', 'goodbye my love', 'beautiful days', 'sunflower', 'hotelier',and 'bad friends' so far.....Other shows I have watched are not really that nice.

My fav. Korean actors : Lee Byung Hun

Fav. Korean actress : Song Yun Ah

Gin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chae Rim looks pretty, but her low monotonic voice sucks. Sorry, no offence to her fans.
tracy_ong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2002 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm...i like korean dramas too...esp the drama "Love" which stars Zhang dong jian.. it's now showing in Singapore TCS8...esp like the song too...anyone who knows the title of the song?? and where i can dl it?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think this is a korean drama that became really popular in Japan, does anyone know what its about?
marzyu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY MOST FAVOURITE KOREAN DRAMA!!!!!! I LUV IT SOOOOOOO MUCH! WHAT DO U WANT TO KNOW GUEST?! I CAN TELL U! add me on icq! icq:84980047 . . . . we can talk abotu it ^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Check this out! Under Drama List "A". This is a pretty good site.

http://www.koreanwiz.org/
marzyu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx ^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
aida11sg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: Korean Drama - Attic Cat Reply with quote Back to top

Gommen nasai, off topic here.

If u guys are interested in downloading the above Kdrama please go to

//atticcat.wo.to

Its a complete and comprehensive website with OST downloads, casts, scene pix, and best of all per epi downloads, with ENGLISH SUBS. It takes only about 20 mins or less to download per epi - 20 in all. Apparently it just ended its run in Korea, and was very well received. Bleah

I'm not familiar with the newer Korean actors/actresses but one of the lead acted in Wuri's Family, the guy that came to live with Wuri's family and who's been in love with the girl who loves Wuri - complicated? Google

Check out the site, its worth it! One piece of advice, download one epi at a time...
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey. thanx aida! i love kim rae won!! Lovey Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 1 of 93

Jump to: