jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Friends
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leo198056

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone seen the drama 'Friends' by Kyoko Fukada and Won Bin?
showing on tbs, Japan.
How's the story? anyone watched pls share here.
Joyce

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Huh? Out already? I didn't even koe it. Aniway has ani1 seen it? Is It nice?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone has watched the new drama Friends? It starred popular actress Kyoko Fukada and a Korean guy. Heard that there are a few other Korean casts in it too.
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah
that korean guy name is won bin
he really look alike takuya kimura
maybe younger version
~_^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

His real name is Kim Do Jin but he's more commonly known as Won Bin. Some of the highlight can be found here. http://www.mbcpro.co.kr/mbcproduction/program/program/Friend/sub5.html

Sakuraba Yuichiro
Gin07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Would it be out on VCDs? I heard that the Japanese has good comments on Won Bin. I don't think he looks like Takuya Kimura and I think he doesn't really want to be labelled as one. Maybe we should stop comparing the two guys. Both are unique and cool in their own ways.

Gin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've just watched a new mini-series (4 hours) called Friends. Starring Fukada Kyoko and Won Bin. It's a love story about a Japanese girl and a Korean guy. Quite interesting. Try to catch it. I bought this 8 VCD set at Poh Kim. Each disk is only 25-28 mins long.

Piglet
zealous

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah.... what is the story about???

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

About a Japanese girl (Fukada Kyoko) falling in love with a Korean guy (Won Bin) when they meet in Hong Kong. They go through some ups & downs before being together finally. Happy Ending.

Piglet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is the story gonna revolves around the two main characters only, or will there be other actors/actresses who play significant role(s) in the show?
Ryvyan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he looks like takuya kimura!! but true tt we shldn't compare the both of dem

i saw it in stores few days ago, is it good?
Gin07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heard it's quite a good show over at the Korean discussion board forum. Some commented that the quality of the VCDs are good too.

May I know if the VCDs we got in stores are dual-sound? I know there are actually two versions, the Japanese and the Korean version. Is the VCDs boxset in Singapore in Japanese or Korean? Thanks.

Gin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The VCDs boxset in Singapore is in Japanese and Korean. I bought mine from Poh Kim. But the disk 8 in my set was spoilt. I changed that disk. That disk was ALSO spoilt!!!! BAD LUCK!!!

Piglet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just finished watching the VCD set. I got the 4 disk version. The video quality was great. I like this drama series a lot. I think the stroy line is tight and well paced. Never a dull moment. In addition, the title song was so romantic. The look and feel of the show is very Japanese. A must see!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love the title song of this drama.
Is the sound track out there yet?
Does any one know the artist's name?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

According to the Japanese website. www.tbs.co.jp/friends21/. There are a few songs for this drama.

1) "One" by Ee So Jong (Title Song)
2) "Whenever Wherever" by Ee So Jong (Korean version of "One")
3) "Osoi Ryo Tachi" by Remedios

Hope this answers your question.

Piglet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks. But its not released yet! I think May is the release date. I have been searching the web for this...no luck.

Michi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone know where to dl this 3 songs??

1) "One" by Ee So Jong (Title Song)
2) "Whenever Wherever" by Ee So Jong (Korean version of "One")
3) "Osoi Ryo Tachi" by Remedios

Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is it in english sub?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilynadia

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes...friends jdorama in english subtitle is out...grab it..it it interesting..straight n cute love story..i like it..i think both of them are compatible...Kyoko's actting is great..she's always a sweet girl...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: