jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Matsushima Nanako
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emiko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kinoy wrote:

Why her role with Yotaka Takenouchi in Ice World did not include. Shake Head i guess its a kind of good, I vote for It Shake Head

er if u mean the poll, yes there is her role in Ice World.. "Egi Tohko in Koori no Sekai"

nway..

YellOtanjobi Omedeto to dear Nanako-san~!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ashley

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To one of my favourite Japanese actress....

Happy Birthday Nanako san!! Applaud
ahochaude

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just a brainfart however, I find it weird............
Matsushima has pretty much one of, or if not the most artiste votes on this site. Yet, I find it weird that her thread is only 14 pages long.......

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

emiko wrote:

er if u mean the poll, yes there is her role in Ice World.. "Egi Tohko in Koori no Sekai"

nway..

YellOtanjobi Omedeto to dear Nanako-san~!

Oh itu judul lainnya ya, maaf g ngak terlalu hafal, gome ne Bonk Bonk
emiko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello all..

so many good news to all Nanako fans today...

First, here's a new CM of Nanako from Sumitomo Life Insurance. The title of this new CM is "Chichi no Senaka"..

Sumitomo - Chichi no Senaka

----------------------------------------------------------

secondly, more updates at Hotaru no Haka website. Go check for lots of Nanako's shots in this new drama special yippee

and last but not least, Nanako's going to appear in Hana yori Dango as Tsubaki Domyoji, big sis of Tsukasa Domyoji (played by Jun Matsumoto). And she's going to act with Mao Inoue again yippeeyippee

P/S:
- to kinoy, it's ok Wink
- thanks to syila78 for updating me on news about HYD glomp
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kinoy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

emiko wrote:
hello all..

so many good news to all Nanako fans today...

First, here's a new CM of Nanako from Sumitomo Life Insurance. The title of this new CM is "Chichi no Senaka"..

Sumitomo - Chichi no Senaka

secondly, more updates at Hotaru no Haka website. Go check for lots of Nanako's shots in this new drama special yippee

and last but not least, Nanako's going to appear in Hana yori Dango as Tsubaki Domyoji, big sis of Tsukasa Domyoji (played by Jun Matsumoto). And she's going to act with Mao Inoue again yippeeyippee

P/S:
- to kinoy, it's ok Wink
- thanks to syila78 for updating me on news about HYD glomp

I knew about HYD, I am Waiting just for jun, but now, I am really really want to watch it, because nanako in there also, very worthy to watch,. thank for the info emiko
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nanako looking oh so sexy

shanghai_honey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Takako Tokiwa, hands down. Her crying in Beautiful Life is sublime, Takako's acting is very subtle and realistic. Nanako is gorgeous, but she doesn't move me in the same way.
Xianyang

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Takako is my choice.... hehe
chckboy5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

takako!
Precious Bamboo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did anyone post this CM before?? I'm sure lots of the boys will appreciate it Muack

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=1FtgnZFI3k0&search=matsushima%20nanako">Matsushima Nanako b00bs</a>
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Precious Bamboo wrote:
Did anyone post this CM before?? I'm sure lots of the boys will appreciate it Muack

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=1FtgnZFI3k0&search=matsushima%20nanako">Matsushima Nanako b00bs</a>

hmm...is that real? i have serious doubts......somebody of nanako matushima's caliber posing for a commerical in the nude????
Precious Bamboo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think commercial itself is real but they probably used a CG or a body double for the naked part. But I think a lot of people would rather imagine they're real Mr Green
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Precious Bamboo wrote:
I think commercial itself is real but they probably used a CG or a body double for the naked part. But I think a lot of people would rather imagine they're real Mr Green

yeah so the nudity is basically faked....no way in hell can i imagine nanako matsushima doing a commerical like that...especially now that's she's a mother.
Precious Bamboo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
yeah so the nudity is basically faked....no way in hell can i imagine nanako matsushima doing a commerical like that...especially now that's she's a mother.

I wouldn't do a commercial like that after becoming a mother either... after having a baby they get a little saggy and deflated.
loris

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

hmm...is that real? i have serious doubts......somebody of nanako matushima's caliber posing for a commerical in the nude????

Looks fake to me, as the product name seems to be pixellated out and it looks like the "author" wrote "kojyo's work ..." on it.
qilver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nanako's also in HYD series, she looks nice in that one. Naughty
Shindou

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I found her funniest performance to be the one in Beauty or Beast as Jinno Sakurako :) but she was great in GTO and HYD as well!
MikeNolan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

I saw this too , its really obvious its fake. Will anyway I really like Nanako in Story of the century. I think that whats the title is.
MissMonika

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i read on another forum that she's going to be in a drama this spring with Kimutaku. yay!!! the King and Queen acting together. hehehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 16 of 21

Jump to: