jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:24 pm    Post subject: Arashi Reply with quote Back to top

Hey... How come there's no thread specially for them? Crazy

I searched through the entire Artistes forum and didn't see any... so I set up one here Mr Green

Anywayz, let me start off this thread by wishing leader a Happy Birthday... his bday is on the 26th, so Otanjoubi Omedetou, Ohno kun!!! Applaud

Last edited by Hoshi on Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
takuya_angel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nino is currently on my top list!! Hehe! Lovey Eyes

Oh...happy advance birthday Ohno chan!!! Applaud
elysia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nino and Sho are my favourites!! Nino esp.. wowed me with his powerful acting skills... fell absolutely in love with him after watching 'Ao no Honoo' and 'STAND UP!!'... haha~ great to hear that he has a stageplay coming up next yr.. (as if i can go and watch Bleah)

Great Job for setting up this thread, Hoshi! Applaud Arashi has always been one of my fav. jpop groups..

and Happy Birthday to our leader, Ohno-kun~!! always love your singing.. and weird behaviour at times.. Sweat Mr Green
Hoshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no prob yo! I like them very much too!!

Actually I like all of them, but my favs are Matsujun, Sho and Ohno... I juz thought Ohno's super kawaii Mr Green ... always so funny when they appear on Utaban and he fights with Nakai... Bleah

Agree with you that Nino's acting is really good... I juz finish Netsuretsu Teki Chuuka Hanten... now I feel like eating dim sum Drooling Mr Green

Last edited by Hoshi on Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i love you hoshi...!! i was thinking if i set up will anyone write in there.. Sweat

my fave is of course matsujun.. don't know why i like him, but i just do.. though i love all of them too.. i think their dancing is the best in johnny's.. at least that's me opinion.. i really really like their dancing..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
oshio_minahmi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:37 am    Post subject: matsujun Reply with quote Back to top

Yo!! Glad to see MatSuJUn pic on Feature Artiste ^^ just now was my first time !!
valle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashi Nut Nut Nut Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes Love Drooling
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: matsujun Reply with quote Back to top

oshio_minahmi wrote:
Yo!! Glad to see MatSuJUn pic on Feature Artiste ^^ just now was my first time !!

i'm glad.. oh i love matsujun.. Lovey Eyes Lovey Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hoshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
i think their dancing is the best in johnny's.. at least that's me opinion.. i really really like their dancing..

Agreed!!! Mr Green

Last edited by Hoshi on Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
elysia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hoshi,
'Netsuretsu Teki Chuuka Hanten' is one of the weirdest j-dramas i've watched.. haha~ reminds me of 'Shaolin Soccer'.. Sweat and my friend who watched thought she bought the wrong drama at first.. coz they were narrating in Cantonese.. Nut

anyway, do u all get to watch 'D no Arashi!'? coz last wk's one was quite funny... they got this segment on doing experiments... really dumb... but their reactions very hilarious... Rolling eyes
Hoshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah.... I wanna watch!! So far I only watched the first episode which is posted on the public MM tracker... and I can't even comprehend the middle part about the lady... Sweat Wack Arashinokoto, if you have time can you explain to me? Thanks in advance!!

Where do you get your files from, elysia? I'm still looking for trackers that provide doramas by other arashi members like yoiko no mikata (that's a hard one to find...)

Last edited by Hoshi on Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
elysia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i got all my files from winmx.. but it's from opennap server.. (not convenient to reveal details.. Sweat ) practically my server will encode every j-show on TV which i'm really grateful for.. i got my 'Yoiko no Mikata' from there too.. but after i watched, i deleted those files.. Bleah

'D no Arashi!' is one of those more 'informative' type of program.. haha~ at the beginning, it was quite boring for me.. esp. when compared to SMAPXSMAP, Gakkou e Ikou.. Sweat but the recent few episodes were quite funny... doing all sorts of experiments..

2 wks ago, Ohno and Nino tried the durability of superglue... then they applied superglue on all sorts of materials to see if they stick at the very instant... really dumb~ and the episode shown last wk, Aiba tried to frost-ified all sorts of stuff.. using a chemical.. the ultimate one was they poured ramen inside.. the whole bowl.. and it become instant ramen.. (hard and frostified..) then really hilarious to see Aiba acting like some scientist.. Rolling eyes

Arashi's members will appear as guests for another bangumi 'Tanken! Homunculus' hosted by Joshima and Taichi (TOKIO).. it's a documentary kind of show.. with an inspiring story at the last segment each time..

i can't quite get to see 'Nama Arashi' though.. only watched a few episodes b4.. still missed 'USO Japan'.. it can get quite scary at times.. Bleah
Hoshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Argh!! Boxing Really envy you, elysia!!! Mr Green

Last edited by Hoshi on Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
valle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hoshi wrote:
Ah.... I wanna watch!! So far I only watched the first episode which is posted on the public MM tracker... and I can't even comprehend the middle part about the lady... Sweat Wack Arashinokoto, if you have time can you explain to me? Thanks in advance!!

Where do you get your files from, elysia? I'm still looking for trackers that provide doramas by other arashi members like yoiko no mikata (that's a hard one to find...)

maybe in the future if i have every ep,i'm gonna post up stand up! Big Grin
btw,that d no arashi ep,the Ochan part was sooo funny...can you guys believe that boy's turning 23 already? Nut
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hoshi wrote:

when i get back my main com i will explain to you.. because i forgot the ep already.. Mr Green
oshio_minahmi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Yo!! Reply with quote Back to top

elysia wrote:
Hoshi,
'Netsuretsu Teki Chuuka Hanten' is one of the weirdest j-dramas i've watched.. haha~ reminds me of 'Shaolin Soccer'.. Sweat and my friend who watched thought she bought the wrong drama at first.. coz they were narrating in Cantonese.. Nut

anyway, do u all get to watch 'D no Arashi!'? coz last wk's one was quite funny... they got this segment on doing experiments... really dumb... but their reactions very hilarious... Rolling eyes

mitai naa.. hontou mitai .. how did u get to watch 'D no Arashi' ?? is it on singapore TV??
Hoshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elysia wrote:
Hoshi,

Uh, quite true yo! Sweat Especially those parts where they exaggerated the cooking process a bit Sweat but it's still quite nice lah... The Cantonese sucked Shake Head

Last edited by Hoshi on Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hoshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erm, today's Ohno Kun's bday.

Otanjoubi Omedetou!!! Applaud Mr Green

Last edited by Hoshi on Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah.. happy birthday..!! oh-chan.. 23 already..
oshio_minahmi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: yO !! Reply with quote Back to top

Sad can u guys recommend any arashi song that u like most ? coz i'm kinda new .. thanx Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 1 of 1285

Jump to: