jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Smappies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 1292, 1293, 1294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stephchan86

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Hi guys! Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys! I found this link to a performance of SMAP in FNS 12.07.05 is 4 mins. long and is the performance of the song BANG! BANG! VACANCE! hope you enjoy it, and please if anyone can upload the PV in megaupload, please Fingers crossed , ja nee! Wave

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AT4U6MEF

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stephchan86 wrote:
and please if anyone can upload the PV in megaupload, please , ja nee!

Here's the link to the Bang! Bang! Vacance PV:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D18GA16R

Enjoy! Mr Green
-=momohachi=-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nut they are soooo cool and great in their SMAP special a while ago!hehe.. loved the soccer game with the professionals..i laughed so hard seeing them wearing wigs!!^_^ Saiyuki was nice too!!! I LOVE SMAP!!WAAAHH!!! Dancing
stephchan86

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: THANK YOU!!! Reply with quote Back to top

ribi wrote:

Here's the link to the Bang! Bang! Vacance PV:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D18GA16R

Enjoy! Mr Green

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I love this song, I'm downloading the PV right now, hope is a good video!again THANK YOU!!! Bow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just read in the news...

BEIJING - Japanese actor Takuya Kimura and singer Shizuka Kudo, who married in 2000, are heading for a divorce, website sina.com reported.

The website reported two Japanese weeklies as saying on Wednesday that the two had been on bad terms since the middle of last year. A third party had been fingered as one reason for their alleged falling out.

Kudo has reportedly been seen out with another man. Kimura has also been having disagreements over family matters with Kudo and her mother since her father, who used to be the buffer, died last July.

The reports also said Kudo has been going against her husband's objections to plan a comeback and has been accepting work in commercials.

Rumours of the rocky marriage first emerged on New Year's Day after Kimura was seen crestfallen while rehearsing for the Red-White Song Contest TV show. The couple have two young daughters.

Anyone read of this elsewhere? Any truth to it?
ijo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is it true that kimura is going to divorced
if it is
yokatta I'm so happy
hope the kids stay with kimura though
I never like Kudo anyway
but how come she's go for another man, kimura is already a perfect man
sosweet56

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

londondolly wrote:
Just read in the news...

BEIJING - Japanese actor Takuya Kimura and singer Shizuka Kudo, who married in 2000, are heading for a divorce, website sina.com reported.

The website reported two Japanese weeklies as saying on Wednesday that the two had been on bad terms since the middle of last year. A third party had been fingered as one reason for their alleged falling out.

Kudo has reportedly been seen out with another man. Kimura has also been having disagreements over family matters with Kudo and her mother since her father, who used to be the buffer, died last July.

The reports also said Kudo has been going against her husband's objections to plan a comeback and has been accepting work in commercials.

Rumours of the rocky marriage first emerged on New Year's Day after Kimura was seen crestfallen while rehearsing for the Red-White Song Contest TV show. The couple have two young daughters.

Anyone read of this elsewhere? Any truth to it?

i read about this on singapore straits times news.
seems like its' sort of real ne~!
ohno, the two young girls are gonna suffer from a broken family, snif.sniff.
hope its' not true even though i never liked kudo too. but their children are innocent nah~!
Jessicasoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm actually sad about this. i don't want him to have a broken and unhappy family. i don't want him to be unhappy. Puppy Dog Eyes but i do agree that if kudo really is seeing another man, she CERTAINLY do not know how to appreciate Takuya Kimura and the fact that she has got a happy family and the MOST WONDERFUL AND PERFECT guy in the world. in that case, she certainly DO NOT DESERVE to have him at all.
MissMonika

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh no, i feel so bad for those girls. it's awful to grow up in a broken home. geeze, i dunno what that woman's deal is. here she has the most incredible guy in the world as a husband and she goes off sneaking around with other guys. boy, does that really stink. even though divorces are not great at all, the fangirl inside of me is screaming, yes!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not confirmed that Kudo was seeing another man and that the couple is really breaking up. bleh
I don't think we should be so quick to pass judgments on her and condemn her for being unfaithful to Kimura.

Even if that they are really heading that path, we may never know the truth of the matter. Kimura may portray himself as a heartthrob and a perfect man to the public but no one is perfect. One will only know his true character if one lives with him. So let's give Kudo a break... Shake Head
WD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

roaceica wrote:

i was looking if there is a thread on this already..but i guess not...or am i just being blind??? pls do let me know if you know of an english thread on this already...thanks a lot!!!

I hope you've found it but if you haven't, it's there at Discussion on Dramas board, under the thread FujiTV - Saiyuki...Smile

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
crealism

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

People, let's not speculate too much on this issue yet. Cause all of the news are coming out of Chinese Media(HK/TW) which are known to be unreliable Aaargh! . I wouldn't believe the crediblity of the news before an official statement or news is released from Japanese Media. For now, let just wish the best for the couple Fingers crossed . After all, the 2 daughters will be the one suffering if anything happen to Takuya and Shizuka. Both Kokomi and Mitsumi are still so young Shameful Cry .
londondolly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Pop-culture vultures spy cracks in famous family unit Reply with quote Back to top

SMAP heartthrob Takuya Kimura and his squeaky-voiced singer spouse Shizuka Kudo are set to split -- at least that's what Japan's tabloid media would have people believe, according to Shukan Shincho (1/19).

"There was this rumor that all the sports (tabloid) newspapers were going to run the divorce story on their front pages of their New Year's Day editions. It didn't end up working out that way. But there were reports that, toward the end of last year, one of the top executives of Burning, a talent agency that runs the agency that looks after Kudo, gathered a bunch of reporters and asked them to find out who'd spread the rumor of a divorce."

An insider from the English conversation school where Kudo takes classes has been cited as the source of the salacious story snippets.

"Everybody was talking about how one of the couple had found a new 'friend' of the opposite sex, but it turns out this news was actually a deliberate leak," an editor for the entertainment section of a woman's magazine tells Shukan Shincho. "Apparently, what's going around on the grapevine now is that the couple's kids have gotten older and Shizuka's got more spare time on her hands. She wants to get her singing career back into swing full-time, but Kimura wants her to stay at home."

Kimura and Kudo have two young daughters. But there are plenty of people out there who would like to see the family split.

"In an Internet poll of the celebrity couple most likely to divorce, the Kimura-Kudo match ranked top," the entertainment beat editor says. "There are loads of fans who expect them to call it quits."

SMAP's decision to ease the firm control over its destiny held by its talent agency, Johnny & Associates Inc., has also fueled divorce talk.

"Johnny's would love to see Kimura divorce," the sports rag hack tells Shukan Shincho. "If he can become a movie superstar as he gets older, he's going to attract plenty of attention from unmarried fans."

But through all the hints of disharmony, there are others who argue the opposite.

"All this innuendo started because during some year-end TV show somebody wrote down the couples' initials as the most likely pair to part," glitterati reporter Kozo Inoue tells Shukan Shincho. "But I doubt Kimura and Kudo will divorce. They've probably got the best relationship of any celebrity couple in the entertainment world." (By Ryann Connell)

January 13, 2006

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai/face/news/20060113p2g00m0dm028000c.html

Maybe tis is where asiaone.com got it's sources from and started speculating about divorce??
Shani

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I said this earlier on the thread that's now locked. So since the discussion has moved over here...

It's too bad--I was assuming it was true, but now I see that it may not be--so I'll say now, if it's true that's too bad.

And, again repeating, while my immediate reaction upon reading the report was "but you're married to Takuya...so another man? What?"

But as I even noted then, and as Ribi pointed out, no one really knows what's going on. Even if still in the back of my mind I find it curious (I'm being honest LOL)...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanted to say : To be a child of divorced parents does not mean that you're unhappy . You can have a normal and happy life even though your parents are not together anymore . Your parents are both important and even though they're not together , you love them just the same and you see them as often as you want . don't you think ?
hide_hikaru_minako

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sosweet56 wrote:

i read about this on singapore straits times news.
seems like its' sort of real ne~!
ohno, the two young girls are gonna suffer from a broken family, snif.sniff.
hope its' not true even though i never liked kudo too. but their children are innocent nah~!

singapore seem to have very little news on him =( found that article u mention in straits times.. its soooo small.. wish there were more reports regarding him.. Puppy Dog Eyes
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just saw kimura takuya do the pera pera dance with mickey and minnie mouse.....funny shiet.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

basking in kimura's presence

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kimura takuya going the extra mile for the girl....(nanako matsushima)

very funny!

24MB

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2KBIEZBA93EP12AWA1W65YZ8HT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 1292, 1293, 1294  Next
Page 54 of 1294

Jump to: