jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Got Something You Want To Say?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 658, 659, 660 ... 1751, 1752, 1753  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w3bhead wrote:

Dude, that one is a whole different breed of alien. The one I was talking about came from the Planet of the Ugly. Beaten

rofl rofl rofl
Ayumi Hamasaki must be the queen on that planet Mr Green

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I knew it. It should be Ayumi Beaten hehe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saito_Hajime wrote:
I knew it. It should be Ayumi Beaten hehe

Yuuuuup. I can't think of a better queen for that place Mr Green

Man.....I miss this place. Can't stand going a day w/o checking up the forum Sweat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

Man.....I miss this place. Can't stand going a day w/o checking up the forum Sweat

18-20 hrs away from here, and it seems like a long time away...catching up in posts... Sweat Nut
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

18-20 hrs away from here, and it seems like a long time away...catching up in posts... Sweat Nut

Yea......

I don't know how some can go on half a year or even longer w/o checking up on the forum Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

Yea......

I don't know how some can go on half a year or even longer w/o checking up on the forum Shocked

yeah, in that time, i can rack up 5,000 posts...
but work schedule has reduced my avg of 60-80 post per day....or less...

but Tu is racking up the posts, he is going to pass me soon....in a month or so...i think he is avg'ing 100 per day.
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

yeah, in that time, i can rack up 5,000 posts...
but work schedule has reduced my avg of 60-80 post per day....or less...

but Tu is racking up the posts, he is going to pass me soon....in a month or so...i think he is avg'ing 100 per day.

You're still averaging a whole lot more then me Mr Green

The guy got lots to comment about Mr Green
The going to Japan thread, something to say, and all them other ones.
I just want to be able to catch all his funny posts. It'll definately make my day better with some laughs hehe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

You're still averaging a whole lot more then me Mr Green

The guy got lots to comment about Mr Green
The going to Japan thread, something to say, and all them other ones.
I just want to be able to catch all his funny posts. It'll definately make my day better with some laughs hehe

if you racked up all his comments/posts/one liners/pix, you can write a huge novel....and then some...lol

i've taken a few days off here and there, gotten lazy to post, after work, i just want to chill and relax...

yesterday i had under 5 posts, and another day i had as much as 120 posts or more in a single day. Bonk
Saito_Hajime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just received this pic from an email by my friend. I'm just wondering what on earth is that idiot doing with those hot girls?! Head Scratch Bonk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

<The image has been resized guys, so try to view the image at full resolution> Beaten

You think the mods would allow us to put this up front? You know, to scare away the noobs who dare defile this place? Beaten

Last edited by w3bhead on Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w3bhead wrote:

<the image has been resized guys, so try to view the image at full resolution> Beaten

You think the mods would allow us to put this up front? You know, to scare away the noobs who dare defile this place? Beaten

kowaii.... bleh
DougFunnieee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saito_Hajime wrote:
I just received this pic from an email by my friend. I'm just wondering what on earth is that idiot doing with those hot girls?! Head Scratch Bonk

It's Hinoi Team! (right?)

...with random fat guy. Shake Head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lfV14OE3ow
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DougFunnieee wrote:

photoshop him outta there, just leave the cute girls...
i heard there music before, dance type of music... Applaud
Saito_Hajime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w3bhead wrote:

<The image has been resized guys, so try to view the image at full resolution> Beaten

That was an excellent description. Applaud Thumbsup Beaten That page should appear after registration hehe

DougFunnieee wrote:

I did some research on this, and found out that the fat guy has always been around with that group and was even at the group's album cover OMG

qilver wrote:

photoshop him outta there, just leave the cute girls...
i heard there music before, dance type of music... Applaud

Agreed. I'll leave the editting job to w3bhead, he's very good at it Mr Green

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Saito_Hajime wrote:

That was an excellent description. Applaud Thumbsup Beaten That page should appear after registration hehe

If Triky was a mod of the forum, I wonder what he would say if he saw Ayu's face like that? beaten:

Saito_Hajime wrote:

Agreed. I'll leave the editting job to w3bhead, he's very good at it Mr Green

Sorry, just couldn't resist. Beaten I hope that's enough fat guy out of the picture though. Beaten
tabana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got a few pics of him with the girls on my other PC, if you're interested? hehe Beaten

Here's some random news about the fat guy.

Hand jiving pro-wrestler Koriki is the foul face of new cute

Quote:

Koriki Choshu's flabby belly hangs over the rim of his trunks, protrudes from beneath a low-cut T-shirt desperately in need of strategic lengthening and wobbles wildly whenever he performs the dance he's become famous for. Long, flowing, greasy hair frames his moonface and his belly isn't all about him that's thick.

Nonetheless, pro-wrestler turned para para dancer and variety performer Koriki Choshu is one of the country's hottest performers, courtesy of Japan's sudden affection for kimokawaii -- grotesquely cute.

"Earlier this year, Koriki, with a melodious voice nobody imagined he possessed, brilliantly won a singing contest. He won a red Porsche for his efforts. That, and his big break, prompted him to move out on his own in the spring," a TV industry insider tells Josei Jishin (7/4).

Koriki's Porsche wasn't the only thing he won in the singing contest. He also picked up a cash prize of 2 million yen and, in a gesture typical of the generous, good-natured grappler, he used the money to take all the members of Nishiguchi Proresu, his wrestling troupe, on an all-expenses paid holiday to Guam.

And the 34-year-old wrestler's new-found confidence has also seen him finally move out of his parents' home and into an apartment of his own.

"He lives in a pretty posh place, and it's fairly spacious, too," an entertainment world source tells Josei Jishin. "It's a two bedroom apartment with living and dining rooms and a kitchen. Apparently, the rent is about 250,000 yen a month."

Rumors are rife among residents of Koriki's condo that the rotund wrestler has recently started to get serious about removing his ample love handles.

"Just the other day, I saw an Inversion Table carried into his place," a housewife from the apartment block says, talking about exercise equipment where people work out while hanging upside-down like a sleeping bat. "He was also talking to a friend about using it to see if he could stretch himself and grow a bit taller."

Koriki's handlers clear up some of the chitchat floating around the flabby fighter.

"It's true Koriki spent the 2 million yen he won treating the Nishiguchi wrestlers to a Guam holiday. There were 34 people who went there in May, staying for two nights and three days. And it's true that Koriki has also moved into a place of his own, having lived at home until the spring of this year," a spokesman from Koriki's talent agency tells Josei Jishin, adding that talk about the wrestler suddenly trying to turn himself into an Adonis are greatly exaggerated. "That exercise equipment came from a project a TV variety show is carrying out. Koriki will use it for a bit of weight training, but he'll have to give it back to the network when he's finished. The idea he's using it to try and stretch himself so he gains a few centimeters is total piffle." (By Ryann Connell)

June 23, 2006

source

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just noticed that the hottie redhead walks with a swagger that could knock a man over... never heard her talk about guys... Sweat Sweat
dochira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You think she plays for the other team?
krim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no adams apple, so im thinking it's possible.
dochira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, interesting. Now, would you play along if she went both ways?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 658, 659, 660 ... 1751, 1752, 1753  Next
Page 659 of 1753

Jump to: