jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Shaku Yumiko
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freefall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

but Yumiko as a gf, now that would be very very nice.... Naughty

If it won�Lt work with Aya I�Lll consider it hehe
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:

If it won�Lt work with Aya I�Lll consider it hehe

rofl rofl
You gotta nice runner up Mr Green

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

rofl rofl
You gotta nice runner up Mr Green

lol, yeah... hehe
Kurisu03

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone help me out on a good place to buy her movies and photobooks, and pretty much anything with her in it, lol. I fell in love with her after watching her in Godzilla. shes the most beautiful woman on the planet! *sigh* Smile anyways, any help would be much appreciated! In love
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kurisu03 wrote:
Can anyone help me out on a good place to buy her movies and photobooks, and pretty much anything with her in it, lol. I fell in love with her after watching her in Godzilla. shes the most beautiful woman on the planet! *sigh* Smile anyways, any help would be much appreciated! In love

If you can buy stuff online, then one of your best bet is Yesasia.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

If you can buy stuff online, then one of your best bet is Yesasia.com

i wonder know how you pay the payment at yesasia.com...credit card ?
becoz i also want buy some aya stuff there...
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ShinYo wrote:

i wonder know how you pay the payment at yesasia.com...credit card ?
becoz i also want buy some aya stuff there...

yeeep. I use my credit card to buy stuff from yesasia.com

I think....... you can also use your paypal account Sweat <---not 100% sure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

yeeep. I use my credit card to buy stuff from yesasia.com

I think....... you can also use your paypal account Sweat <---not 100% sure

Or try ebay. There are some of her PBs for sale quite often and her movie Princess Blade and SkyHigh should be available all the time. On ebay bootlegs, most of the time though.
I can can recommend her idol DVD a lot, too. Like "be with you." Very hot HOT!
Kurisu03

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:

Or try ebay. There are some of her PBs for sale quite often and her movie Princess Blade and SkyHigh should be available all the time. On ebay bootlegs, most of the time though.

Hey, can you find this dvd on yesasia.com? if so which one is it? I can't tell Doh!
Freefall

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kurisu03 wrote:

Hey, can you find this dvd on yesasia.com? if so which one is it? I can't tell Doh!

I�Lve send you a PM
qilver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:

her IV (Idol Video), is quite hot eh? not sure if i have seen it yet.... Doh! hehe
Freefall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

her IV (Idol Video), is quite hot eh? not sure if i have seen it yet.... Doh! hehe

Ultra hot Mr Green
qilver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:

Ultra hot Mr Green

is that recent IV? available on bt?
Freefall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

is that recent IV? available on bt?

"Be with You" and "Shaku Shake" are especially good. "Yumiko Shaku in Roma" is nice, too.
Don�Lt know about them on Bittorrent but I think emule would be a better source at the moment...
qilver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:

"Be with You" and "Shaku Shake" are especially good. "Yumiko Shaku in Roma" is nice, too.
Don�Lt know about them on Bittorrent but I think emule would be a better source at the moment...

not too familiar with emule...but it would be nice if it was out there on bt...
is emule any good? Bonk
Yumiko is more into j-dramas/acting now ne?
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai/face/news/20060728p2g00m0dm030000c.html

Yumiko Shaku's romantic dreams exposed by legendarily leaky lover

Leggy Yumiko Shaku's dreams of a pleasant romance have been given a swift kick, according to Masaru Nashimoto, doyen of Japan's tabloid entertainment reporters, writing in Shukan Asahi (8/4).

Shaku made the lowbrow headlines after she was caught having a secret tryst in Bali with lover, IT mogul Yoshitaka Nojiri, but almost immediately after the couple were exposed in over-exposed, grainy paparazzi shots, the 28-year-old actress and variety performer revealed the relationship was over.

"I guess it'll be pretty hard (to keep up the relationship) from here on," she wrote on website, Nashimoto tells Shukan Asahi.

Shaku's relationship with Nojiri had only been public for about one month. They attracted attention by returning from Bali on separate flights to different airports, Nojiri coming back to Japan through Narita Airport on July 17 and Shaku arriving at Kansai International the following day. Some said the separate trips were a ploy to get the typically tenacious tabloids off their backs. Others have a different view.

"They had a big fight in Indonesia and it looks like they were still at odds when it came time to fly home," a reporter for a women's magazine tells Nashimoto in Shukan Asahi.

While the veteran entertainment reporter agrees the media influenced the flights, it also appears to have influenced the fight between Shaku and Nojiri.

"Shaku's handlers suspected Nojiri of leaking their whereabouts to the media," the women's magazine reporter says. "That made them change hotels three times during the trip."

Nashimoto notes that Nojiri is becoming notorious for his links to leaks. In November last year, the weekly magazine Friday caught a superb snapshot of him while on a secret date with Emi Takeuchi, an announcer at TV Asahi.

"It was such a fantastic picture of the couple that it was too good to be true," the women's magazine reporter tells Shukan Asahi. "It was almost as though the photographer had been given permission to take the shot."

Perhaps they had beenc Nojiri and the Hills Tribe -- the name given to the rich, young and mostly IT company-running guys who live in the posh Roppongi Hills complex -- were also caught on camera by Friday's photographers following an all-night karaoke bender not too long ago. Friday's snappers have also caught Nojiri's buddies like Makoto Fujita, the IT company president who has left such starlets in his wake as Fuji TV announcer Aya Takashima and actress Megumi Okina.

Nojiri is known for hosting the crock-pot matchmaking parties that made Roppongi Hills the place for Japan's trendsetting businessmen and cutest starlets to hang out at. But he's also been in plenty of trouble, according to Nashimoto.

"Nojiri looks like he was trying to become some young starlet's patron. He drags out young idols to his place to talk to them about their careers, which starts big spats with the performers' talent agencies," a veteran IT industry insider tells Nashimoto at Shukan Asahi. "Frankly, I've had enough of getting him out of trouble." (By Ryann Connell)

July 28, 2006
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok freefall, time for more yumiko pix....she's available, and your first in line. Mr Green Applaud
Freefall

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:
ok freefall, time for more yumiko pix....she's available, and your first in line. Mr Green Applaud

Woah! I�Lm so close to Aya right now...will be hard to go after two at the same time hehe

But it�Ls really sad and stoopid how the private life and love is interferred by their agency and media. Well, but I guess if you want to earn a lot of cash beeing a star in Japan this dark side comes along.
Probably the reason why so many don�Lt stay in business for long because they want to live a normal life where they are "allowed" to see friends and build up a family.
Freefall

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I admit that I�Ld be one of the first in line who�Ld have a heart attack the day when I read that Aya will get married hehe
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:

Woah! I�Lm so close to Aya right now...will be hard to go after two at the same time hehe

But it�Ls really sad and stoopid how the private life and love is interferred by their agency and media. Well, but I guess if you want to earn a lot of cash beeing a star in Japan this dark side comes along.
Probably the reason why so many don�Lt stay in business for long because they want to live a normal life where they are "allowed" to see friends and build up a family.

i agree it's utterly ridiculous....we all know that ppl will be interested in the lives of their favorite celebrities...but they shouldn't have to surrender their humanity just because they are entertainers.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 25 of 32

Jump to: