jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ryuuten no ouhi Saigo no koutei

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: Ryuteen no oichi- saigo no koutei Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!!!
I found out about this new drama from this site while surfing...the title is Ryuteen no oichi- saigo no koutei..( dont know the title in English)..
what I know the story is about a japanese girl( Takako Tokiwa) got married to a chinese guy ( Yutaka Takenouchi) the bro of last China Emperor... the cast are Takako Tokiwa, Yutaka Takenouchi, Takashi Sorimachi, Esumi Makiko etc..it's a star studded drama...the drama is under Asahi Tv station..
I did surfed the asahi tv website...unfortunately it is in japanese...I cant read japanese so I dont understand the synopsis...and there is a chart of characters..etc..so anyone who can read/speak japanese pls translate the synopsis for me..and the characters chart...I really wanna know...
thanks.... Muack
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rabiz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Ryuuten no ouhi Saigo no koutei Reply with quote Back to top

http://down.btchina.net:8080/torrents/120061.torrent

Saw it uploaded few days back
but sadly it's chinese subbed so for those who understand chinese...
this gotta be super good news yah...
Enjoy the blockbuster of winter 2003
warren.mcclendon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am a big fan of TOkiwa so I can't wait for it to come out on VCD/DVD
Jewel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Ryuuten no ouhi - Saigo no koutei Reply with quote Back to top

Juz download this drama: Ryuuten no ouhi - Saigo no koutei (���]�̉��܁E�Ō�̍c��) via Bit Torrent... One thing puzzled me is tat how long is this drama suppose to be? I onli managed to download 2 episodes.. total around 4 hours... is tat suppose to be the whole drama??
groink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, it's a made-for-TV movie. However, I didn't download the BT version seeing I recorded the movie myself in Hawaii. Here in Hawaii, it aired in two parts. Without commercials, it totals out to 4 hours, 25 minutes (JN Production hard subs, aired on KIKU-TV).

--- groink
ccwf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The official Japanese site says it was aired in a three hour slot followed by a two hour slot. The official site for the release in Taiwan says its total running time is 5.5 hours (other sites indicate it has been shown there in various ways). Here in Southern California, it is currently being shown in five "one-hour" installments, although the first installment actually ran about an hour twenty minutes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: