jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Okusama Wa Majo
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tsuyoshi7nhwi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:59 am    Post subject: Okusama Wa Majo Reply with quote Back to top

Will someone explain why this beautiful actress isn't listed in the artists' database?

She was the star of the NHK renzoku TV shosetsu, "Kokoro." She did a wonderful job (far better than her predecessor, Miyaji Mao in "Manten"), and I think she's simply AMAZING.

She started out as a magazine model (do a search for her, and you will find some nice pics), and went on to acting. One of her previous roles was a small part in the last two episodes of "TRICK 2."

Anyway, I hope someone will fix this major transgression! With the renzoku TV shosetsu over, I'm sure she'll get a lot of roles in other dramas, much like other NHK heroines--Matsushima Nanako (Himawari), Tanaka Yuko (Oshin) and Kuninaka Ryoko (Churasan).
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Tsuyoshi!

Haven't seen you post here in a good long time... Wassup?

I'd PM Genma about this... If you have some details on this actress it would be nice to forward this info as well... Actually, there's a thread somewhere that lists what requirements are needed... If I find it, I'll get back to ya... Smile
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heh. It was easier to find than I thought: http://jdorama.com/viewtopic_760.htm

Hope this helps.
tsuyoshi7nhwi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
Heh. It was easier to find than I thought: http://jdorama.com/viewtopic_760.htm

Hope this helps.

Thanks, bmw! We Ryoko-chan fans need ta stick together! :mrgreeen:

Yeah, sorry I haven't been posting, but with Christmas and New Year on the horizon, things have been CRAZY at work and at home... Nut

BTW, I like your new avatar! Where'd you get it? Google If it's a big enough pic, I'll make it the wallpaper on my new Mac!

Ahh...I know what you'll say, tho', but I have my own user ID, so I can make my wallpaper anything I want and my other half will never know! Naughty

Anyway, thanks again for the info on posting reqs!
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks! Reply with quote Back to top

tsuyoshi7nhwi wrote:
Thanks, bmw! We Ryoko-chan fans need ta stick together! :mrgreeen:

Right on, brother. Big Grin

Quote:
BTW, I like your new avatar! Where'd you get it? Google If it's a big enough pic, I'll make it the wallpaper on my new Mac!

Here's the image, but it's not that big:

bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: Okusama Wa Majo *possible spoilers* Reply with quote Back to top

In my constant search to uncover Ryoko-chan pics and info, I found this blog site of a guy who recently moved to Japan and happened to be watching and commenting on the debut episode of Bewitched in Tokyo. Big Grin Not only that, but he made some video clips of the show with his digital camera. Applaud

Check out his blog site and the clips: http://www.deepermotive.com/ Big Grin

Last edited by bmwracer on Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Uchiha Potato

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

noooooo now I must install the evil quicktime to view these clips Evil
Uchiha Potato

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn she looks hot in that endora clip. Man I really want to see this show now! Im sure you'll keep us posted as to when this is released over the net ne bmwracer? hehe
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Uchiha Potato wrote:
noooooo now I must install the evil quicktime to view these clips Evil

Heh. I felt the same way. What can you do? Maybe download 'em then convert 'em to mpg or something... Groink could possibly do that, since he's an Apple (!) guy...
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Uchiha Potato wrote:
Damn she looks hot in that endora clip. Man I really want to see this show now! Im sure you'll keep us posted as to when this is released over the net ne bmwracer? hehe

You got it, potato-guy. Big Grin
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm waiting for it too..? but is this really counted a drama.. somehow i get the feeling it's a sitcom, which is it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
i'm waiting for it too..? but is this really counted a drama.. somehow i get the feeling it's a sitcom, which is it?

Well, according to that guy's review at the top of the thread, it's more lighthearted drama than pure situation comedy like the original series... Smile
Milkchan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is this show up on the torrents yet?
never mind. didn't realise it was that new Smile

soon no doubt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Heh. I felt the same way. What can you do? Maybe download 'em then convert 'em to mpg or something... Groink could possibly do that, since he's an Apple (!) guy...

WHAT?? You're calling me a FRUIT???????? Bleah

I'll see what I can do... I sure hope someone's capturing the episodes to something OTHER than a camcorder. If you think about it, that's really how they convert those old movies... But then, that's another thread in itself. Smile

--- groink
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:

WHAT?? You're calling me a FRUIT???????? Bleah

I'll see what I can do... I sure hope someone's capturing the episodes to something OTHER than a camcorder. If you think about it, that's really how they convert those old movies... But then, that's another thread in itself. Smile

--- groink

Gomen. A Mac-guy. Sweat Rolling eyes hehe
Tekanan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:

If you think about it, that's really how they convert those old movies...

--- groink

for your info,that was the "old" method to make pirated movies.

heehee........
Tekanan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

You got it, potato-guy. Big Grin

yay!

by the time a subbed version is released,i expect a separate post that says,"SUBBED BEWITCHED IN TOKYO IS FINALLY HERE!" with the caps....and bmwracer as the person who started the thread....

man,this drama i'm willing to dl.....

ryoko in that black outfit.......
Nut
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Check out this fan's photo page... There are posters of Bewtiched everywhere... hehe

http://live.main.jp/photo.htm
deleted_user

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love witch's story. I bet I gonna love this one...
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zaza_tk87 wrote:
I love witch's story. I bet I gonna love this one...

Yep. It seems the Japanese are fascinated with the original Bewitched TV series from the 60's... Anyone know why? I mean, it's been around for a while now, then Bam! The Japanese people can't get enough of it... Interesting. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: