jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
American Football (NFL, College, etc.)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 237, 238, 239  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: American Football (NFL, College, etc.) Reply with quote Back to top

Yikes... I knew something was wrong when Justin Timberlake torn the breastplate from Janet Jackson at the end of their performance at half time.

Looking at the MSNBC photo...her look towards Justin Timberlake shows a majorly pissed off look! Well, then again...having millions of people all over the world seeing her breast on TV is not exactly what she expected.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4131637/

kndy
barooboodoo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lmao i actually had to work today but if you go to the site for the drudge report (don't know the exact link) they actually show her nipple hehe it has some sort of weird jewelry on it though Nut strangely my mom's the one who told me about this
kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

barooboodoo wrote:
lmao i actually had to work today but if you go to the site for the drudge report (don't know the exact link) they actually show her nipple hehe it has some sort of weird jewelry on it though Nut strangely my mom's the one who told me about this

Well...Janet Jackson did have it covered (that's good)...I think. Hmm... Does anyone think it was intentional? According to the reports, this wasn't rehearsed and CBS and MTV weren't aware this was going to happen. Although Justin Timberlake did apologize...hmm... What do you guys think?

http://www.drudgereport.com/

kndy
sid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Superbowl Mishaps Reply with quote Back to top

can we all handle a short clip and a few pictures?

http://www.ibrennan.net/media/videos/?id=47 - flsh video

http://www.ibrennan.net/media/pictures/?id=22 - picture
http://www.ibrennan.net/media/pictures/?id=20 - larger picture
ahochaude

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I seen that when I was watching the 1/2 time show, relaxing and drinking a beer.
Then I seen it and was like, "What the F*ck????!!!"

Freakin' Justin. I guess he was trying to get a peek at what he couldn't get before! Bleah hehe
kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahochaude wrote:

Freakin' Justin. I guess he was trying to get a peek at what he couldn't get before! Bleah hehe

I reacted the same way. But there's going to be a lot of questions of why did they change their routine without MTV and CBS knowing. They rehearsed and rehearsed and they were all caught by surprise.

With so much speculation on this event if Michael Jackson being the suprise guest (ends up being Justin Timberlake), perhaps a blessing for Michael Jackson during his courtcase and divert attention away from MJ to JJ. Especially, since last week...major bombshells on the MJ case.

Nevertheless, I'm sure there is going to be a fashion fad on nipple accessories thanks to Miss Janet. - kndy
==============
I guess this is my PR-self raising an eyebrow:

PRE-PRESS NEWS FROM MTV: Janet Jackson's Super Bowl Show Promises 'Shocking Moments'

POST GAME PRESS RELEASE FROM MTV:Press Release Source: MTV

MTV Statement on Super Bowl XXXVIII Halftime Incident
Sunday February 1, 11:03 pm ET

HOUSTON, Feb. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- The tearing of Janet Jackson's costume was unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional and was inconsistent with assurances we had about the content of the performance.

kndy
niko2x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kndy-nt2099 wrote:
==============
I guess this is my PR-self raising an eyebrow:

PRE-PRESS NEWS FROM MTV: Janet Jackson's Super Bowl Show Promises 'Shocking Moments'

kndy
being that it was sort of advertised that somehting "shocking" was gonna happen during the halftime show, it does create a buzz to let people know that it was intentional.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was planned.
Ren

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone got that on Tivo cuz i missed the peep show. Interesting fact that 3 times more Chinese watched this Superbowl than the American.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
niko2x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Superbowl Mishaps Reply with quote Back to top

sid wrote:
can we all handle a short clip and a few pictures?

http://www.ibrennan.net/media/videos/?id=47 - flsh video

http://www.ibrennan.net/media/pictures/?id=22 - picture
http://www.ibrennan.net/media/pictures/?id=20 - larger picture
Hey ren, just go here.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: It was staged... Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, come on. It was staged, no doubt about it. So Janet Jackson needs some attention and publicity so she asks Timberlake dude to sing with her and "accidentally" pops her breast out. Next morning all newspapers and TV stations talk about Janet's "accident" on stage. Here you go, free publicity. What is really irritating is that all media starts reporting about it serveral days in a row as if they have absolutely nothing to talk about it. Look what is happening in the world, famine, terrorism, AIDS, Outsourcing and job loss, economies faltering and just one piece of breast pop-up outweighs every problem of the world. Just amazing!
Ren

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with you there Alex but i have to admit that i know these important problems exist but i really hate to dwell on it cuz i have no power to make any different. Life is tough already so thinking too much about them would depressed me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Other interesting excerpts from the superbowl half time situation:

[excerpt from AP article]: Joe Browne, NFL executive vice president, said. "They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the content of the show.

"It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."

As for Justin Timerlake:

[excerpt from AP article]: Timberlake said he did not intend to expose Jackson's breast.

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."
kndy-nt2099

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Other interesting situations... Reply with quote Back to top

Other interesting situations....

I don't think I've seen a flasher run through the superbowl...like a FIFA game!

As for the commercial, quite a few funny ones like the Jessica Simpson Pizza Hut commercial, Budweiser farting horse and of course, I found it interesting to see the young girl who got busted for downloading thousands of MP3's on Kazaa promoting MP3 downloading for Pepsi/Apple.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/internet/02/02/pepsi.itunes.ad.ap/index.html

kndy
Alex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ren,

You're quite right. Sure we cannot do anything about what is happening currently in the world, but my point was about the media pondering around 'el-cheapo' tricks like exposing a breast or Ben/J-Lo breakup for days and days as if there is nothing else is happening in the world. Scientists have discovered how to stop a light for a split second which means a great deal in quantum physics (speaking of going Back To The Future, baby!) and it hardly got any exposure in media. But J-Lo's giant bottom gets a cover spread from New York Times. Oh my, where is this world is heading to...
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whoops!!

I guess the FCC has nothing else better to do, so they're ordering a full investigation... I'm sure they'll want copies of the video... Rolling eyes Wink hehe hehe
Doramafan113

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think it was totaly planned in advance. Maybe Michael was getting all the attention so she figured it was a good opportunity to re-jump start her career. Justin got a peek so he went along with it. Chatter I think a full investigation is a little over the top, and MTV is freaking out because they will most likely loose their contract with the NFL. Sweat
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Doramafan113 wrote:
I think it was totaly planned in advance. Maybe Michael was getting all the attention so she figured it was a good opportunity to re-jump start her career. Justin got a peek so he went along with it. Chatter I think a full investigation is a little over the top, and MTV is freaking out because they will most likely loose their contract with the NFL. Sweat

I think we've got a lot more problems here in the States than Janet getting her breast bared... This is spiralling out of control... The FCC must be trying to prove that they're a useful agency or something... It must be funding time or something... Rolling eyes
marecore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea..i saw the whole thing.....i was surprised for like the first 10 seconds..then I thought to myself..."it's just a boob"

Now the stupid FCC is gonna punish someone for showing us something that we can see on the internet for free and with less of the hassle Crazy

[sarcasim] I swear us Americans..we either blow it up....mess it up...or take all the credit for it hehe Bleah [/sarcasim]
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

marecore wrote:
Yea..i saw the whole thing.....i was surprised for like the first 10 seconds..then I thought to myself..."it's just a boob"

Now the stupid FCC is gonna punish someone for showing us something that we can see on the internet for free and with less of the hassle Crazy

Yep. It's a witch hunt. Shake Head

Quote:
[sarcasim] I swear us Americans..we either blow it up....mess it up...or take all the credit for it hehe Bleah [/sarcasim]

hehe hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 237, 238, 239  Next
Page 1 of 239

Jump to: