jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Oguri Shun
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 246, 247, 248  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oshio_minahmi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 7:21 am    Post subject: Oguri Shun Reply with quote Back to top

one of my favourites!! watched him in GTO, Stand Up!!, Gokusen and Summer Snow..Since it's his 21st birthday tomorrow (26 Dec) so i'd like to start a thread on him .. anyone, please write anything about OGURI SHUN here..BTW ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! OGURI SHUN...^_^v
Pemu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...what can I say about him. He's a poor deaf guy in Summer Snow, being bullied in GTO, a tragic event in Azumi. He's the type of a support actor, dunno he will ever receive a lead role, only time will. He's still young, got bright future ahead.
Hoshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't watch all the dramas he acted in specially for him Sweat but I must admit that he has taken on a diversity of roles, and done well in them. Perhaps now he's just a supporting role (ever notice the trend of him pairing with Narimiya Hiroki? Beaten Lovey Eyes ) but I'm sure he'll move on to greater roles that will further show his talent. Smile

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday, Oguri kun! Applaud
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aah.. ureshii...!! a thread on shun-chan.. happy..!! oh yeah.. it's his birthday tomorrow ne.. otanjoubi omedeyou.. ucchi in gokusen rocks..!! Applaud
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i started noticing him in summer snow..i didnt know he starred in GTO..gotta watch that again..
he's damn kawaii in summer snow!..but unfortunately..he's deaf..
just watched gokusen~...n i didnt realise that uchiyama's oguri shun!..
his hair is so stylo..
Mr Green

yeha..i wonder when will he be hold a lead role..
hopefully soon
Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
elysia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he left more of an impression on me from Summer Snow and STAND UP!! almost forgot that he acted in Gokusen too.. *opps* i must be too caught up with Narimiya Hiroki.. Sweat but GTO... i didn't notice that he's in it too~~~ (just like i didn't notice Fujiki Naohito in it) it's such a long-ago drama.. ahh~ and i dun have the vcds.. can't rewatch.. ><;;
oshio_minahmi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject: birthday Reply with quote Back to top

aah..today is 26 dec..tanjyoubi omedetou..shun-kun!! i want oguri shun on feature artiste !! Mr Green hehe..juliana san, where is it ?? Naughty
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: birthday Reply with quote Back to top

oshio_minahmi wrote:
aah..today is 26 dec..tanjyoubi omedetou..shun-kun!! i want oguri shun on feature artiste !! Mr Green hehe..juliana san, where is it ?? Naughty

Have you sent a description on him to genma, or asked jules to do it for that matter.. ? i also want to see shun-chan on the featured artistes.. pm me if you need help in writing the descrpition Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh i know him
he's that cute guy in summer snow Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: birthday Reply with quote Back to top

oshio_minahmi wrote:

yeah..i've posted that to genma..in the mod forum..humph..i'll remind him again..^^
happie birthday to him too~
Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yoshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi! i'm so new here!...actually i come here quite often but just decided to join...heehee....

Ogu-Shun is also my fav!!last night i just saw Fire Boys;Megumi no Daigo that he being a guest ...so kakkoii yo~~he's so talented...really made me cry..TwT

well, the truth my no.1 fav is his best friend, Tsukamoto Takashi ....let have his thread!!!! huhuhu
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yoshi wrote:
hi! i'm so new here!...actually i come here quite often but just decided to join...heehee....

Ogu-Shun is also my fav!!last night i just saw Fire Boys;Megumi no Daigo that he being a guest ...so kakkoii yo~~he's so talented...really made me cry..TwT

well, the truth my no.1 fav is his best friend, Tsukamoto Takashi ....let have his thread!!!! huhuhu

heyhey..!! is that you yoshi-chan..?!? welcome to the forum..!! Mr Green
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if you really like him, join the newly created oguri shun fanlisting.. made by gum of dageki.org.. it's cool..!!

http://www.dageki.org/oguri/
oshio_minahmi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yoshi wrote:

sodeska?? tsukamoto takashi is one of my favs. too!! are they really best friends? well maybe because they had acted together in many drama.. like summer snow and stand up!!..
doramafans

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well i dont know bout tsukamoto takashi i never watch dorama that he plays Shake Head
i really like shun oguri but i never notice him in GTO. i like him in Summer Snow, his act soo great as a deaf boy. while in Gokusen he's soo cool.
bbgirl03

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

whoa..he's turning 21..
he's old..

i thought he's only 17 or something..
niko2x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bbgirl03 wrote:
whoa..he's turning 21..
he's old..

i thought he's only 17 or something..
yeah, he's practically over the hill....Now he can get drinks for himself in the US.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

doramafans wrote:
well i dont know bout tsukamoto takashi i never watch dorama that he plays Shake Head
i really like shun oguri but i never notice him in GTO. i like him in Summer Snow, his act soo great as a deaf boy. while in Gokusen he's soo cool.

if u really want to know takashi tsukamoto maybe u can rewatch summer snow.. he acted as one of tsubasa's bad friends.. i only realized him in summer snow the 2nd time i watched it Shake Head
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha.. perhaps you'd like to check out gokusen again too.. tsukamoto takashi was the guy from the volleyball team who got expelled from school.. ucchi and shin were his friends..
Rinrin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm...it's been awhile since anyone replied here, but I think I reply just for the heck of it! Bleah

I really noticed Oguri Shun in Summer Snow. I thought his acting was very good! Ever since then I try to watch whatever dramas he has been in. So far Gokusen and Stand Up! have been my favorites.

I've noticed that a lot of the up and coming young actors are very good such as Fujiwara Tatsuya, Narimiya Hiroki and Yamada Takayuki.

Shun has a lot of competition out there, but I'm sure he'll do fine!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 246, 247, 248  Next
Page 1 of 248

Jump to: