jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
AKB48 - Akihabara48
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: AKB48 - Akihabara48 Reply with quote Back to top

credit goes to Wikipedia for the information:

Often abbreviated as AKB48, Akihabara48 is a Japanese theater/idol group supposedly composed of 48 members, produced by Akimoto Yasushi. The group presently has 36 members, which are divided into 2 subgroups. They have released 4 singles as of present, and will be releasing their next single in February of 2007.

and more information off the website

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKB48

Last edited by qilver on Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

and now for some of the pictures,
I haven't found any group pix to post up yet, but they are a large group, and can be found off the website i posted above with info/pix of AKB48.

here are some nice pictures i scanned from a magazine a few of the girls from AKB48. As i get to know more of the group, i will try my best to identify the girls in more detail.

qilver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Atsuko Maeda
height: 160cm
birthdate : 07-10-91

qilver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AKB48 - Aitakatta (Live)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tVU_L6hv7UI

and their latest, AKB48 - Skirts, Hirari
(of course i am seeking their mp3's, and PV's, so if anyone knows where i can find them, much appreciated...Yes!)
ok enjoy! w00t! Applaud

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYp3a4ic9jM
The_Lyrics

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

another thread made by you.
awesome job, and a great find! Applaud Applaud Applaud
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The_Lyrics wrote:
another thread made by you.
awesome job, and a great find! Applaud Applaud Applaud

thanks....
spread the word on AKB48, and have others visit/contribute/comment on the thread.

i will add more pix/info/video later.

for now, enjoy it. Applaud Victory! Peace!
slashersam016

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver nice thread Applaud i like them.. there Kawaii.. Mr Green

i only found this single of them... i hope it helps Bonk

AKB48 - Seifuku ga jama wo suru (Released: January 31, 2007)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/frynjm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AKB48.... bringing honor and dignity to the music scene. Bonk
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:

thanks for the AKB48 MP3.. Applaud

also, thanks for the comments, everyone! Applaud
enjoy the thread. Bonk
ThyGriever

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ohhh! I've seen these girls around. I heard/saw them play in the Densha Otoko Special. Does anyone have that song or know its name?
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ThyGriever wrote:
Ohhh! I've seen these girls around. I heard/saw them play in the Densha Otoko Special. Does anyone have that song or know its name?

i would have to re-watch that special to see the girls again, i forgot about it.

would be cool to see the girls live in Akihabara....i am going to look into it. Bonk
kyon-kyon chan

Location: Somewhere... with Kame, Ryoko Hirosue, Gakki and MatsuKen..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:

wow..thanks for the link and some credits goes to qilver for creating this thread Applaud
Hanzo21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK, so the first concert DVD is being watched now.

You know what? There's less chance of you or me ever seeing an AKB48 concert. Morning Musume is 90% fanclub. AKB48 is 100% addicted and crazed Wota.

I'm addicted to AKB48 now. Two addictions with no hope of cure. Beaten
qilver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanzo21 wrote:

You know what? There's less chance of you or me ever seeing an AKB48 concert. Morning Musume is 90% fanclub. AKB48 is 100% addicted and crazed Wota.

I'm addicted to AKB48 now. Two addictions with no hope of cure. Beaten

ok, temporarily out of the short-mini break away from Jdorama to respond to my current obsession with AKB48.
I have downloaded a few long video clips, concert of theirs and was watching it...these girls are just as talented as MM, and i am really hoping they have a concert while i am in Tokyo during July 5-8th. I am considering reserving a ticket while in Akihabara. I just hope i can catch the train back to where i will be staying while in Tokyo(Akasaka area).

I have been not very good at maintaining this wonderful thread on AKB48. I have lots of screen caps and the latest Up To Boy magazine with Mariko Shinoda, just one of my favorite girls from AKB48!
I will try my best to scan up some photos and post some.
kyon-kyon chan

Location: Somewhere... with Kame, Ryoko Hirosue, Gakki and MatsuKen..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanzo21 wrote:

...Two addictions with no hope of cure. Beaten

Thumbsup
Hanzo21

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi qilver! Hi kyon-kyon chan!

Friend from H!O sent a bunch of AKB48 stuff. Man, last night watched 4 concerts. That Starter Kit is way cool. Every one of those A-Team Stages is so great. Gotta check out the K-Team Stages this weekend.
qilver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanzo21 wrote:
Hi qilver! Hi kyon-kyon chan!

Friend from H!O sent a bunch of AKB48 stuff. Man, last night watched 4 concerts. That Starter Kit is way cool. Every one of those A-Team Stages is so great. Gotta check out the K-Team Stages this weekend.

cool.....
hey what's up...getting ready for your trip to japan eh?

yea their music is available for d/l....
i hope to see them in concert this summer, if they are having a concert then when i am there.

here is a website, thanks to Himalia from H!P forums:
its all in japanese though.

http://www.akb48.net/index.html
Hanzo21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

cool.....
hey what's up...getting ready for your trip to japan eh?

yea their music is available for d/l....
i hope to see them in concert this summer, if they are having a concert then when i am there.

here is a website, thanks to Himalia from H!P forums:
its all in japanese though.

http://www.akb48.net/index.html

Hey! What are ya doin' these days? Do you have tomorrow off for Good Friday?

The AKB48 Starter Kit discs have been in two of my DVD players for a week now. That material is incredible. That Atsuko is something else. Rina is way cool too. Hehe... actually they are all great.

Leaving for Japan next week. You know, AKB48 was in Osaka at the NHK Hall doing two concerts on 3/31 and 4/1. Would've been better to take a vacation earlier. See MM on 3/16 and AKB48 on 3/31.
qilver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanzo21 wrote:

Hey! What are ya doin' these days? Do you have tomorrow off for Good Friday?

The AKB48 Starter Kit discs have been in two of my DVD players for a week now. That material is incredible. That Atsuko is something else. Rina is way cool too. Hehe... actually they are all great.

Leaving for Japan next week. You know, AKB48 was in Osaka at the NHK Hall doing two concerts on 3/31 and 4/1. Would've been better to take a vacation earlier. See MM on 3/16 and AKB48 on 3/31.

cool....a AKB48 starter kit....how'd you find out about it, and get it for yourself??

Atsuko, i posted her pix above, she is so cute!!!
I also like Rina, two of my favorites, and there other ones i like too.
I have more pix to post of some of the AKB48 girls! stay tuned...

yeah, i missed out on seeing them in concert, maybe if i am lucky they will be playing again in early July. have a good flight to Japan..

nah..i don't have Good Friday off, i have to work like any other Friday. I'm just working thesedays, and posting a lot less on here, i have to keep up with some of my threads, like AKB48 thread, thanks for posting on it.

anyways, have a good trip, ttyl when you get back, or if you post sometimes while you are in Japan, let me know how the trip is and if you find anything on AKB48 or MM. Applaud Bonk
qilver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok, putting tender loving care into this thread...
here are some scans, excuse the lack of quality, blame the scanner, not me....lol Crazy Mr Green
nonetheless, enjoy them.
hopefully this will resurrect this thread that i created for AKB48, they deserve the attention! Applaud

Atsuko in the middle!, not sure who the other girls are.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 1 of 38

Jump to: