jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Glay
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sangmin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: Glay Reply with quote Back to top

ok who has heard of GLAY they are the best band out there they aremy favorite band besides L'ARC-EN-CIEL glay is the best

lyricGLAY-Kanojo no "Modern..."
Lyrics/Music: Takuro
Album: Hai to Daiyamondo, Speed Pop, REVIEW~Best of Glay:

Daisu de kimeru ichinichi no yotei wa toriaezu mushishite

Sabishigari yano asa hido imemai no KISS de omezame

Tokubetsu na ai tokanchigai mayonaka ni TEL de tashikameru
Rusuden ni KICK! Hiniku na mekanizumu

WOW baiburu X kanojo no kageki WOW modanna X kanojo no shigeki

Romansu wa sasaina hajimari itsumo no kimagurega wazawai?
Minarenai yoruni karami au yubiwa sarigenai MISTAKE

Asobi tsukareta manekinni ijiwaruna usode kakehiki woBmKimazui muudo ni negatibu na sute zerifu

Kimi wa doresu ni hadashi no mamade

Kiseki no umi wo karei ni oyogu kara...
Daki yoseta

Kanojo no rizumu KISS kara COOL ooh yeah

Naisho no EYES pantomaimu de JOKE

Yuuwaku ni yowai kimi dakara ai wo nagutte yume wo keru

Kairaku mo ii kedo naniga no koruno? WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Dorama mitai ni ikiru koto kagiri naku usoni chikazuite wa BANG
Kitenrouni daibu kodoku wo dakishimeru kimi no "Sex.Drugs.Rock 'n Roll"

Kiseki no umi wo karei ni oyogu

Sameta jidai wo karei ni odoru

Kanojo no rizumu KISS kara COOL

aizawa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: glay Reply with quote Back to top

GLAY the BEstest j-RocK ever!!!!
i love glay!! viva glay, i like almost all of theirs songs like:yuuwaku,kuchibiru,ikitekutsuyosa,iminlove,matakokode,haru,soullove,survival,giantstrong,neuromancer,denkiiruka,etc.. manymore,,,,, i'm the biggest fans of glay
i prefer glay than larc'enciel by far ^_^
GLAY ROCKs
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOO HOO~
another jrockER~
glay is my sanban~
^^)
i dont like beautiful dreamer..
but their previous singles were gooD~
i love hisashi~!!! Lovey Eyes
but he looks weird without makeup...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hydea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i love glay too...

like jiro!! he's kind of cute....nee..

go jiro...go jiroo...

their songs are kind of happy song....
the truth is glay had more fan here in m'sia than larc...
niko2x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

caricature of glay...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: Glay Reply with quote Back to top

BOY! OH BOY! DO I LOVE GLAY!!!! Lovey Eyes Applaud
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sangmin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yesd the latest one sucks! ilove glay but the new one they went to far from rock to pop! the older ones are alot better i don't know if i will buy any of the new onesbut i don't know i need to hear them before i buy hehe
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

erm..i dont quite like toki no shizuka
thei previous works are way better
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i agree with u guys, actually i only heard a few stuff of glay.. like the ones were played satorare, and i got the 1st and 2nd collection, but im not feelin their newest singles.. dk y Sweat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

im so addicted to Glay's happiness Lovey Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
valenti

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

beloved,however and way of differences are some of mi fav GLAY songs..best..of coz..who can break records like they do..rem their global communication concert...AWESOME!
v69

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hydea wrote:
i love glay too...
like jiro!! he's kind of cute....nee..
go jiro...go jiroo...
their songs are kind of happy song....
the truth is glay had more fan here in m'sia than larc...

me toooooo...
jiro is my fav in glay.....
i like their old song which is (not so)perfect love's ost....doko ni..something..i forgot... Sweat
and btw i like beautiful dreamer....
...i like its pv....
Mr Green
anephobia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YAY!!v i love glay too..glay rocks....

i love most of their songs...my faves are beloved, happiness, way of difference, winter again, aitai kimochi, itsuka, ikiteku tsuyosa, soul love, giant strong and many more...

beautiful dreamer is ok..but i prefer their old songs..

juliana_phang wrote:
WOO HOO~
another jrockER~
glay is my sanban~
^^)
i dont like beautiful dreamer..
but their previous singles were gooD~
i love hisashi~!!!
but he looks weird without makeup...

hahah..i agree hisashi does look 'different' w/o makeup Mr Green hahaha.....but he's also my fave member!! Lovey Eyes
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i miss hisashi's blue extreme spike hairstyle
Lovey Eyes
Hinano

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't mean to be a rain on the Glay fan parade, but their single "Tenshi no Wakimae" the beginning guitar riff sounds EXACTLY like the beginning guitar riff of a B'z song called "F.E.A.R." which came out over 5 years ago.... Crazy
Idsynchrono_24

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bah, in the world of music, you ARE bound to sound like someone. I can list a dozen instances where melodies and chord progressions of completely different artists sound very similar. Heck, Gackt's Another World sounds just like that song from the Josie and Pussy Cats movie Three Small Words. And The Who's synthesizer and power chord opening in Won't Get Fooled Again has been copied to no end. Matthew Good's Stun Gun sounds like EverClear's Hating You For Christmas. The list is endless.

I'm willing to bet it's just a coincidence anyway. What does everyone think of their latest album The Frustrated? I really like it, their sound has changed a lot over the years, but it's nice to get a good album after the mess that was Unity Roots and Family. It really reminds me of Pure Soul, even Minamigochi reminds me of the vibe given off in I'm in Love and eariler songs like Tomadoi.

Catch you later,
Id
Rinrin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Idsynchrono_24 wrote:
I'm willing to bet it's just a coincidence anyway. What does everyone think of their latest album The Frustrated? I really like it, their sound has changed a lot over the years, but it's nice to get a good album after the mess that was Unity Roots and Family. It really reminds me of Pure Soul, even Minamigochi reminds me of the vibe given off in I'm in Love and eariler songs like Tomadoi.

Catch you later,
Id

I like their new album! I agree it's a lot better than some of there more recent releases. However, I still like their older songs better.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome, someone actually likes The Frustrated Beaten Most people seem to be pretty divided on it, but heck I take it for what it is, a good album, nevermind that they ditched their old sound. On a related note, I've been thinking of getting another Glay album, what do you think is their best album? I already have Speed Pop, Pure Soul, Heavy Guage, Review and The Frustrated. Thanks!

Catch you later,
Id
Meia-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi. does anyone here has a WOWOW channel? its a jap channel. i think they're going to show Glay's concert. here's the schedule for their concert:

GLAY EXPO 2004 in UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN "THE FRUSTRATED"
7/30 7:00 pm

GLAY EXPO 2004
7/31 5:00 pm

dunno if i read it right. just letting u know^^
L'Arc en Syl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Run away.... run away.... run away.... this song mmmmmm... not bad.... i think i like this song.... dunno the other? beautiful dreamer.... Doh!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: