jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Koyuki
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ginger ale

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:
been a while sence i posted pix

w00t! Thankie so much, love her pics. Koyuki is my favorite. i actually want to look like her when I grow up. She is gorgeous and I wish I can see her in more jdorama and films.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Those are some really really beautiful pictures!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: koyuki's new pics Reply with quote Back to top

wow! how i miss koyuki, i've never been here so long! just dropping by for some not so new pics!

enjoy!

a-nesuto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice pix Bonk Applaud

Tiffany <3
runpup

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

runpup

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She has the same nose as Eita!!
uhno

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

runpup wrote:
She has the same nose as Eita!!

rofl Maybe they are related somehow, but don't know it! Or maybe they do, but aren't making it public! hehe
ginger ale

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Waah the photos of Koyuki are so beautiful. HOnto ne Koyuki wa kirei desu.
Thanks for posting minna.

I just finished watching Kimi no Petto and OMG Koyuki doesn't have a single bad angle. She is truly beautiful and her onscreen chemistry with MatsuJun was explosive.And her clothes in that jdorama, I've got to have those clothes too. Great acting!!!Love you Koyuki. w00t!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ginger ale wrote:
Waah the photos of Koyuki are so beautiful. HOnto ne Koyuki wa kirei desu.
Thanks for posting minna.

I just finished watching Kimi no Petto and OMG Koyuki doesn't have a single bad angle. She is truly beautiful and her onscreen chemistry with MatsuJun was explosive.And her clothes in that jdorama, I've got to have those clothes too. Great acting!!!Love you Koyuki. w00t!

I luv her clothes too in Kimi wa Petto. I think she has awesome style in that drama! Victory! Peace!
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Koyuki-chan is all class. She even managed to make MatsuJun look good in Kimi Wa Petto. Well, not so bad, anyhow Smile
uhno

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anime Dad wrote:
Koyuki-chan is all class. She even managed to make MatsuJun look good in Kimi Wa Petto. Well, not so bad, anyhow Smile

rofl rofl I think he has the potential to be cute. Sometimes he looks cute, but then again not so much in Kimi wa Petto! hehe

Victory! Peace!
a-nesuto

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

�\

Tiffany <3
looser_haebaragi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:
�\

thank you so much for the pic! love her smile! she's my idol!
looser_haebaragi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:
nice pix Bonk Applaud

thanks! she's my most favorite japanese actress/model
jade_frost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From Mainichi Daily:

Koyuki set to return after agency agonies kick her out of the spotlight

Koyuki seemed on the verge of world stardom just a short while ago, but apart from a couple of commercials has hardly been seen in acting roles over the past year, notes Sunday Mainichi (2/22).

Koyuki, who is probably best known amongst foreign audiences for her role in "The Last Samurai," was largely absent as she tried to settle in to a new talent agency.

In the Japanese showbiz world, where how you're handled is as important as how talented you are, the agency you belong to can make or break a career, so Koyuki treaded very carefully before joining up with Avex, the music company best known for handling pop divas Kumi Koda and Ayumi Hamasaki.
Koyuki's first deal negotiated by her new Avex handlers will be appearing in the sequel to her phenomenally successful "Always, San-Chome no Yuhi," a nostalgic look at life in a small neighborhood in inner Tokyo during the '50s.

"When the announcement to make a sequel was made in November last year, Koyuki's fate was still up in the air as she pondered changing talent agencies," a drama producer close to Koyuki tells Sunday Mainichi. "Avex has been really serious about getting into the movie business, so moved into signing up Koyuki and (kabuki's bad boy) Shido Nakamura."

"Always" has already struck a nerve in Japan. The first movie dragged over 2 million people into theaters in a two month run. It also dominated Japan's movie awards last year, picking up 13 different gongs from the various shows.

"Koyuki earned really good reviews for 'Always' and 'The Last Samurai,' and there was even talk of pushing her more in Hollywood," a movie industry insider says.
But since the airing of "Ai to Shi no Mitsumete" on TV Asahi in February last year, Koyuki virtually disappeared from Japanese screens, small and large.

"The main reason for her absence was that she was quietly trying to break away from her handlers and take control over her career into her own hands," another showbiz source tells Sunday Mainichi.

With agencies being so important, making the wrong choice can have fatal consequences for a performers' career. Koyuki's young sister, artist Yayoi, is managed by Avex and her successful relationship with the company probably had some role in drawing the model-cum-actress into signing.

Sunday Mainichi (Feb. 25)"It took so long for Koyuki to sign on because her old and new agencies couldn't come to terms with the conditions of the handover," a movie biz source close to Avex tells Sunday Mainichi. "It's taken up until now before it's been possible to make the formal announcement that Koyuki has put her name down on the Avex books." (By Ryann Connell)
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good news! Hopefully we'll see Koyuki in a dorama soon!
altec

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just thought of this but Bollywood Actor Kareena Kapoor looks a lot like Koyuki

I swear, check out the links Mr Green

Muack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMWQgZ9i664&mode=related&search= Muack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Wow! Reply with quote Back to top

This forum is really amazing! Dancing I've searched many times for pictures of Koyuki, and hardly found anything, but I came here and there are tons of pictures I've never seen before. Thanks to everyone who has shared their pics. Applaud Koyuki is my favorite Japanese actress.
pearl jam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Things are quiet here.... Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to see more action in this thread, so I'll start out by posting some pics I've found that are not currently available in this thread, starting now! Mr Green

Lovey Eyes

Last edited by pearl jam on Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Uh, this forum resizes anything over 500px wide back to 500px Smile so there's no point in posting anything "bigger" because you won't see it Bleah

I found a site with a lot of Koyuki pics the other day, i'll post the URL later Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 21 of 35

Jump to: