jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Hamasaki Ayumi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wkwkwkkw.... those are some cute but scary at the same time pictures. they're fake??? nah... she already got good lips since back then. but i remember they weren't that thick Sweat , is there a lip surgery anyway?

why do people know? beats me. I thought plastic surgery in Tokyo and Seoul these days are like getting your coffee at Starbucks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

monta wrote:
wkwkwkkw.... those are some cute but scary at the same time pictures. they're fake??? nah... she already got good lips since back then. but i remember they weren't that thick Sweat , is there a lip surgery anyway?

ya. they can inject fat, silicone, or whatever into the lips.

ThyGriever wrote:
How come everyone knows about her surgeries? Aren't they supposed to be a secret?

her eyes have change so much over the years its easy to tell.

Tiffany <3
Wynter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:

Her nose is different as well. But in that particular pic, I think her eyes were photomaniped.

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
monta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

another reason why i love Ayu...

i have to say she sucks at singing live... especially in other peoples show. her voice tends to not og high enough Sweat

but, she always covers it with her grand appearance. I just love what she wore on the MS where she sang Part of Me

did Utada Hikaru wear that on purpose to mock Ayu or somethin hehe ? they're like totally the opposite

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: Hamasaki Ayumi Reply with quote Back to top

I dont care what people say all i care is that Ayumi still sings beautiful songs with lots of passion and looks as pretty as an angel. I will love her till the day i die.

Drksin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ayumi will you marry me?
speed.sheep

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: Hamasaki Ayumi Reply with quote Back to top

drksin wrote:
I dont care what people say all i care is that Ayumi still sings beautiful songs with lots of passion and looks as pretty as an angel. I will love her till the day i die.

Drksin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ayumi will you marry me?

until you beat Nagase Tomoya. hehe

I still love some of her songs despite all the criticism. Her voice is not as good as before but she always try her best to make her performance appealing to the audience. Applaud
w3bhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:

I see what you mean...
Wynter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: Hamasaki Ayumi Reply with quote Back to top

drksin wrote:

Nicely said. Applaud

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
drksin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Ayumi Love Reply with quote Back to top

No way is that Nagase Tomoya going to marry Ayumi..shes going to dump him w00t! lolz and for news did you guys know that Ayumi is almost deaf in her left ear?!?!?! i couldnt believe it... i burst into tears for her...she hasnt done anything wrong.

She got it because she was vunerable to too much loud noises eg. concerts..so her being almost deaf in 1 ear was because of her passion to perform for us. So everyone plz LOVE AYUMI WHILE WE STILL CAN!!

monta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Ayumi Love Reply with quote Back to top

drksin wrote:
No way is that Nagase Tomoya going to marry Ayumi..shes going to dump him w00t!

rofl i dunno. when it comes to dating those JE dudes. TOKIO's keybordist whoever he is dated some girl for 7 years and they broke up Big Grin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Hamasaki Ayumi Reply with quote Back to top

drksin wrote:

Drksin
Ayumi will you marry me?

speed.sheep wrote:
until you beat Nagase Tomoya. hehe

rofl rofl . that'd be easy right??? all you gotta do is beat this

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Ayumi love!! Reply with quote Back to top

Pfft yeah i can beat that look at this and drool!
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Please stay on topic, kids.
monta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

man the picture by webhead is so annoying.... can't someone delete that???

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

monta wrote:
man the picture by webhead is so annoying.... can't someone delete that???

LOL! Omg, I was just thinking the same thing. rofl

ThyGriever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

LOL! Omg, I was just thinking the same thing. rofl

yea... it is very.... creepy.... lol

Nice to see you around w3bhead!
ThyGriever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Hamasaki Ayumi Reply with quote Back to top

monta wrote:

rofl rofl . that'd be easy right??? all you gotta do is beat this

Is that really nagase?? The guy from MBMH? Man, he's so hot hehe

and WWW.RATETHISASIAN.COM????? WTHH???????

Here are some exclusive ayumi wallpapers and images I got for ya guys!

drksin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Off topic =/ Reply with quote Back to top

umm sorry to go off topic but how do you make the image size full? like you see in my last post the picture doesnt show the full size unlike everyone elses so i was just wondering how you make it full size =/ thx for replying ^^
djlain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what's her latest single?, i just saw her last week in MS in animax
tabana

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Off topic =/ Reply with quote Back to top

drksin wrote:
umm sorry to go off topic but how do you make the image size full? like you see in my last post the picture doesnt show the full size unlike everyone elses so i was just wondering how you make it full size =/ thx for replying ^^

You need to include the text that is in the "Hotlink for forums (1)" and paste it in your message. It might get shrink to 500 pixels wide, if your picture is wider.

Found this:
Money burning a hole in your pocket? Learn how to flash the cash, Hamasaki-style
source

When it comes to wealth, it's only natural for some who've got it to flaunt it, but almost has-been pop diva Ayumi Hamasaki is proving to be almost un-bear-able in the way she flashes her cash, according to Asahi Geino (5/17).

The 28-year-old, who is slowly giving ground to the likes of Kumi Koda when it comes to being the country's most influential female singer, is still a welcome sight wherever she goes because of her yen to get rid of her yen."Whenever she goes out drinking, she makes sure she is surrounded by at least 10 men. They'll go to three or four bars before heading off to her favorite drinking places at (Tokyo's gay district of) Shinjuku Ni-Chome," a Tokyo-based TV network employee tells Asahi Geino. "She'll foot the bill for 14 or 15 guys in there, too."

Though Hamasaki's drinking sessions have long been well-known for their intensity and her generosity, less famous is the way she lavishes the lucre when it comes to planes."She went to Hong Kong for work once. On the way back, she realized she'd forgotten a denim jacket," a music business beat reporter says. "When her entourage arrived back in Japan, she ordered one of her underlings to immediately fly back to Hong Kong and find her denim jacket."

Hamasaki naturally flies First Class, but the diminutive diva goes to excessive when it comes to taking up space."She always books four First Class seats every time she flies. Three of those seats are for her, so she can easily lie around and feel relaxed," the TV network worker tells Asahi Geino. "But you wouldn't believe who the fourth seat's for - her favorite teddy bear!!" (By Ryann Connell)

May 12, 2007

-- Why would she wants to hangout in gay bars and being surrounded by gay men? Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 18 of 23

Jump to: