jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Hamasaki Ayumi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Off topic =/ Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
-- Why would she wants to hangout in gay bars and being surrounded by gay men? Confused

She wouldn't have to worry about date rape. Beaten
tabana

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL

She's probably left alone, instead of getting hit on by lots of guys. I'll take a mental note to never party with her, cause I'll be the one worry about the date rape drug being poured in my drink. Sweat

Maybe some of her dancers are gay and likes to hangout with them... or maybe she used to be a man. Beaten

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
Maybe some of her dancers are gay and likes to hangout with them...

A number of Madonna's dancers were gay from her Vogue tour... And maybe even now.

Quote:
or maybe she used to be a man. Beaten

You never can tell.... Literally. Beaten
djlain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arienaihudo!!!!!!

she loves gay men.... bleh
a-nesuto

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: Off topic =/ Reply with quote Back to top

she does have a lot of johnny friends hehe

Tiffany <3
Wynter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: Off topic =/ Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:
she does have a lot of johnny friends hehe

lol

Some of my best friends throughout life have been gay. They're the best to party with, so I can sorta understand her view.

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tabana

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I see. Well, you don't need to worry about getting hit on. I've never partied with gay people, but I've been into a club that looked like a gay bar and I'm pretty sure it was steroid night. Also done some grinding with 2 girls that swing both ways, if that counts. Naughty

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh, missed the conv.

tabana wrote:

Maybe some of her dancers are gay and likes to hangout with them...

this one's probably right... Beaten

-----------

i just got the 06-07 BEST countdown DVD btw. it rocks! you guys should really watch it. it's worth calling BEST. i like this one compared to her other countdowns

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Egos, abortion or mutts -- what caused the Ayu-Nagase split?
Source

Superstar couple Ayumi Hamasaki and Tomoya Nagase have split and Shukan Shincho (7/26) suggests the reason could have been because their relationship was not the only thing between them that was aborted. Pop diva Hamasaki publicized the end of the relationship with an announcement July 13 on her web site that she had "broken off with my lover." But Hamasaki gave no reason for why the pair suddenly decided to go their separate ways and the rumor mill is rife, especially as she and the Tokio singer had widely been regarded as close to tying the knot following a relationship that had gone for ages.

"They'd been dating for seven years, and all the reporters on the showbiz beat were convinced they'd marry for sure," Masaaki Hiruma, a veteran entertainment industry commentator, tells Shukan Shincho. But it wasn't to be, and the pair of 28-year-olds are now headed along different paths. Some say egos played a part in the break-up. "I think the split was because of the characters of the two big stars involved. Hamasaki's career is definitely on the wane, but Nagase is on the rise, both as a performer with Tokio and as an actor. Hamasaki likes playing up the fact she's a star, but now perhaps Nagase is beginning to look at her on equal terms and that destroyed the link between them," Hiruma suggests.

Others say there was a darker side to the break up. "There's a rumor that the split was caused because Hamasaki had an abortion," an entertainment beat reporter tells Shukan Shincho. Another showbiz beat hack adds fuel to the fire.

"Ayu is a formal member of a top Tokyo hospital, which guarantees her absolute privacy, but apparently somebody happened to spot her bawling her eyes out while at the hospital in the spring," the reporter says. "I have to admit that I don't know whether the rumor is true." The hospital, which the magazine doesn't name, refuses to comment. A source with links to Hamasaki's talent agency is more talkative. "I think it's a bit of a vicious rumor. The problem is that she announced the split, but didn't elaborate on why it had happened. That's made everybody even more curious about why such a happy couple broke up," the source says. "I guess the abortion rumor popped up because it's a good enough reason to explain why a seven year relationship suddenly came to a screeching halt." Hamasaki's talent agency vehemently denies any talk of a terminated pregnancy. "There's not an ounce of truth in that," an agency spokesman tells Shukan Shincho.

If not an abortion, then what did cause Hamasaki and Nagase to go their separate ways? Was it ego, as Hiruma suggests? Or something else? The source close to Hamasaki's talent agency says it was dogs.

"Hamasaki has got four or five pet Chihuahuas and she takes them along with her wherever she goes, even into TV studios. She's got her own entourage, with a stylist and a make-up artist and all that, and even one person whose job it is to look after the dogs," the source tells Shukan Shincho, adding that the pooches caused a rift with Nagase when Hamasaki went on overseas tours. "She'd issue him with really nagging orders about looking after her Chihuahuas, like making sure he fed, walked and brushed them every day. When she'd come back home, the dogs were never looked after in the way she wanted and she'd blast Nagase for it. Nagase probably felt he was doing his best to look after the dogs, but still copped a mouthful for it. I guess her 'princess' attitude just became too much for him in the end and he just ran out of love." (By Ryann Connell)

July 20, 2007

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tough being a celeb! Beaten
tabana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup. I wonder how many people works for her... She must have cooks, maids, chauffeur, someone to wipe her ass... Beaten

I would've left for the dog reason myself. hehe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
Egos, abortion or mutts -- what caused the Ayu-Nagase split?
Source

Superstar couple Ayumi Hamasaki and Tomoya Nagase have split and Shukan Shincho (7/26) suggests the reason could have been because their relationship was not the only thing between them that was aborted. Pop diva Hamasaki publicized the end of the relationship with an announcement July 13 on her web site that she had "broken off with my lover." But Hamasaki gave no reason for why the pair suddenly decided to go their separate ways and the rumor mill is rife, especially as she and the Tokio singer had widely been regarded as close to tying the knot following a relationship that had gone for ages.

"They'd been dating for seven years, and all the reporters on the showbiz beat were convinced they'd marry for sure," Masaaki Hiruma, a veteran entertainment industry commentator, tells Shukan Shincho. But it wasn't to be, and the pair of 28-year-olds are now headed along different paths. Some say egos played a part in the break-up. "I think the split was because of the characters of the two big stars involved. Hamasaki's career is definitely on the wane, but Nagase is on the rise, both as a performer with Tokio and as an actor. Hamasaki likes playing up the fact she's a star, but now perhaps Nagase is beginning to look at her on equal terms and that destroyed the link between them," Hiruma suggests.

Others say there was a darker side to the break up. "There's a rumor that the split was caused because Hamasaki had an abortion," an entertainment beat reporter tells Shukan Shincho. Another showbiz beat hack adds fuel to the fire.

"Ayu is a formal member of a top Tokyo hospital, which guarantees her absolute privacy, but apparently somebody happened to spot her bawling her eyes out while at the hospital in the spring," the reporter says. "I have to admit that I don't know whether the rumor is true." The hospital, which the magazine doesn't name, refuses to comment. A source with links to Hamasaki's talent agency is more talkative. "I think it's a bit of a vicious rumor. The problem is that she announced the split, but didn't elaborate on why it had happened. That's made everybody even more curious about why such a happy couple broke up," the source says. "I guess the abortion rumor popped up because it's a good enough reason to explain why a seven year relationship suddenly came to a screeching halt." Hamasaki's talent agency vehemently denies any talk of a terminated pregnancy. "There's not an ounce of truth in that," an agency spokesman tells Shukan Shincho.

If not an abortion, then what did cause Hamasaki and Nagase to go their separate ways? Was it ego, as Hiruma suggests? Or something else? The source close to Hamasaki's talent agency says it was dogs.

"Hamasaki has got four or five pet Chihuahuas and she takes them along with her wherever she goes, even into TV studios. She's got her own entourage, with a stylist and a make-up artist and all that, and even one person whose job it is to look after the dogs," the source tells Shukan Shincho, adding that the pooches caused a rift with Nagase when Hamasaki went on overseas tours. "She'd issue him with really nagging orders about looking after her Chihuahuas, like making sure he fed, walked and brushed them every day. When she'd come back home, the dogs were never looked after in the way she wanted and she'd blast Nagase for it. Nagase probably felt he was doing his best to look after the dogs, but still copped a mouthful for it. I guess her 'princess' attitude just became too much for him in the end and he just ran out of love." (By Ryann Connell)

July 20, 2007

he should have just strangled her and done the world a favor. Stuffed 2 chihuahuas in each eyeball and left....
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kidding aside, if she is THAT high maintenance she probably doesn't view him as a companion on equal terms...if she orders him around to take care of four little dogs despite having a staff to handle stuff like that....the dood probably got fed up and left as the article surmises.
tabana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah... No one can stand that crap for long. She kind of reminds me of one my ex. hehe

Since he got more cash flowing in and she's going downhill, she must've been pissed off even more and gave him shit. If she only needed him to keep the dogs, she can always hire someone extra. I bet princess never saw this coming. Nobody can dump her, right? He did great, better leave now. Like rats leaving a sinking ship. Beaten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
Yeah... No one can stand that crap for long. She kind of reminds me of one my ex. hehe

Since he got more cash flowing in and she's going downhill, she must've been pissed off even more and gave him shit. If she only needed him to keep the dogs, she can always hire someone extra. I bet princess never saw this coming. Nobody can dump her, right? He did great, better leave now. Like rats leaving a sinking ship. Beaten

Yeah it sounds like that might have been the case....as you said, "don't be the last rat on the raft."

Yeah the changing dynamic of their careers is probably a big reason for their domestic strife.....does anybody think nagase should be taking care of dogs? something ain't right in tokyo, kids. why the heck does she need to take her dogs everywhere she goes?

so all of the sudden he's probably one of the most eligible bachelors in japan.
tabana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
why the heck does she need to take her dogs everywhere she goes?

It's insane. She saw Paris Hilton and thought it was a good idea? I don't know what the hell is this. Every time I go to this "hippie" neighborhood people have dogs in strollers and carry them everywhere. I even saw a woman carrying a rabbit once. Wtf? I don't get it. Maybe she wants to have kids or something and dogs do the trick, for now.
Tu_triky wrote:
so all of the sudden he's probably one of the most eligible bachelors in japan.

You bet. A lot of girls are stocking up mayonnaise in case he shows up for yakisoba. Bleah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:

It's insane. She saw Paris Hilton and thought it was a good idea? I don't know what the hell is this. Every time I go to this "hippie" neighborhood people have dogs in strollers and carry them everywhere. I even saw a woman carrying a rabbit once. Wtf? I don't get it. Maybe she wants to have kids or something and dogs do the trick, for now

Strollers???? LOL...WTF dog can't walk yet it? hehe

Quote:

You bet. A lot of girls are stocking up mayonnaise in case he shows up for yakisoba. Bleah

haha...a la IWGP...dayem that was nasty.
tabana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm having heartburns just thinking about it. Sweat
Tu_triky wrote:
Strollers???? LOL...WTF dog can't walk yet it? hehe

It's just insane. Big dogs, small dogs. None of them newborn, but they usually wear garments too. They even make dog strollers, some are put in a kid stroller. Rolling eyes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:

He can come and live with me, I have no dogs and plenty of mayonnaise in my fridge anyway. I am also good in slagging off Ayu Yeah
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
I'm having heartburns just thinking about it. Sweat

It's just insane. Big dogs, small dogs. None of them newborn, but they usually wear garments too. They even make dog strollers, some are put in a kid stroller. Rolling eyes

nuts, dude. Nut some ppl are clearly obsessed with their pets...i had a dog when i was younger but I didn't treat it like my younger brother.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 19 of 23

Jump to: