jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Japan - News/General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 163, 164, 165  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tabana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

rofl

Her pantsu are still missing...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
From FUJITV News:
    An officer of the Metropolitan Police Department was arrested Monday night on suspicion of sexually harassing a 23-year-old female train passenger.
      Anybody know if Choi Boy took a police uniform with him??? Mr Green

Why is being sexually harassed funny? I'm trying not to feel offended, but when a woman is sexually assaulted, it's a very serious thing.

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
      View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
      Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

Why is being sexually harassed funny? I'm trying not to feel offended, but when a woman is sexually assaulted, it's a very serious thing.

Tell that to the Japanese...groping and the like is ENDEMIC there. I don't think anybody is making light of it because they approve but only because it so incredibly rife as to be commonplace. Don't mistake exacerbated attitudes regarding the phenonemon with tacit approval.

I just read of one case involving rape in Japan where the judge actually REDUCED the sentence of the convicted man because the woman was drunk and his opinion mentioned how that behavior mitigated the criminality of the sexual assault. NOW that is F*CKED up...and that's from a JUDGE. That should give some you some insight,
      Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

Last edited by Tu_triky on Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
      Wynter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

Tell that to the Japanese...groping and the like is ENDEMIC there. I don't think anybody is making light of it because they approve but only because it so incredibly rife as to be commonplace. Don't mistake exacerbated attitudes regarding the phenonemon with tacit approval.

Gomennasai.

Quote:
      I just read of one case involving rape in Japan where the judge actually REDUCED the sentence of the convicted man because the woman was drunk and his opinion mentioned how that behavior mitigated the criminality of the sexual assault. NOW that is F*CKED up...and that's from a JUDGE. That should give some you some insight.

... What would happen if a woman raped a man?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
      Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

Gomennasai

No need to apologize...I understand your consternation...perhaps any jokes are inappropriate....I just wanted to assure you that I'm not down with females getting molested on trains...that's punk. Embarassing, inappropriate, and highly offensive. The FACT that certain train lines in Japan now have WOMEN ONLY cars is evidence of acknowledging the problem.

As far as a woman raping a man IN JAPAN....that, in my opinion, would be VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to prove or prosecute. The society is far too male-dominated and patriarchal for that.

I'd love to see a woman be prosecuted for rape of a man in a Muslim country. Yeah right. I'd be more likely to win the lottery three time in a row.

Last edited by Tu_triky on Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total
      gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

Gomen, Sensei, I wasn't trying to make light of it. But like Triky said, it seems like every day there's a story like this. Bow
        Edit: But if you want to spank me for being a bad boy, it's o.k. with me Dancing

Last edited by gaijinmark on Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
      Wynter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

No need to apologize...I understand your consternation...perhaps any jokes are inappropriate....I just wanted to assure you that I'm not down with females getting molested on trains...that's punk. Embarassing, inappropriate, and highly offensive. The FACT that certain train lines in Japan now have WOMEN ONLY cars is evidence of acknowledging the problem.

I know you better than to think that you'd side with the molesters. Hug It's just a touchy subject for me. Smile

Quote:
      As far as a women raping a man IN JAPAN....that, in my opinion, would be VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to prove or prosecute. The society is far too male-dominated and patriarchal for that.

I'd love to see a woman be prosecuted for rape of a man in a Muslim country.

Or any country, for that matter.

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
      rofl

Her pantsu are still missing...

they have been marked and held for evidence...along with the other 3000 pantsu the cops sniff daily.
      Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

I know you better than to think that you'd side with the molesters. It's just a touchy subject for me.

I respect that....I find it incredulous that the second richest nation on Earth even has to contend with such issues....old habits die hard I guess.

Quote:

Or any country, for that matter.

Indeed.
      gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
      I find it incredulous that the second richest nation on Earth even has to contend with such issues....old habits die hard I guess.

I was watching something awhile back, some entertainment press conference thing. Sorimachi and Nanako were there, and Nanako was walking behind Sorimachi. It kind of threw me for a second, and then I remembered, "Oh yeah, tradition" Shake Head
      Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
        I was watching something awhile back, some entertainment press conference thing. Sorimachi and Nanako were there, and Nanako was walking behind Sorimachi. It kind of threw me for a second, and then I remembered, "Oh yeah, tradition" Shake Head

to satisfy Wynter's curiousity...."did she grab his ass?"
      gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

No, she was just playing the part of dutiful wife, walking 2 paces behind her husband. >> Trying to imagine Hillary walking 2 paces behind Bill Rolling eyes <<
      Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
        No, she was just playing the part of dutiful wife, walking 2 paces behind her husband. >> Trying to imagine Hillary walking 2 paces behind Bill Rolling eyes <<

Hilliary has the bigger codpiece so she walks in front...moreover, Bill walks 2 paces behind the young a$$ he finds at the campaign events.
      Wynter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

gaijinmark wrote:

Man, that's a lot of of discipline on her part... not grabbing his ass, that is. Beaten

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

Man, that's a lot of of discipline on her part... not grabbing his ass, that is. Beaten

hehe...she might have been too busy fending off all the other lechers from squeezing her roll of Charmin.
      Wynter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

hehe...she might have been too busy fending off all the other lechers from squeezing her roll of Charmin.

Highest level of flattery, I tell you.

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:

Highest level of flattery, I tell you.

or in japan the most common, lowest level of sexual indiscretion....hell it happens everyday on trains all over the country!
      tabana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

... and they learn early too. Shake Head

Stressed teachers indulging their wild sides with coworkers, parents -- and students
      source

Early spring brings a new academic year to Japan and, with all the stresses of graduations and getting used to a new bunch of kids, it can often mean teachers act in ways they wouldn't normally do, frequently with carnal consequences, according to Shukan Taishu (5/7-14). Take the case of 25-year-old junior high school teacher Emi Yasuoka, who's now embroiled in a steamy relationship with the former head teacher at her school.

"It's only my second year of teaching. Whenever I write something on the blackboard, the kids all throw erasers at my ass or use mirrors to try and look up my skirt. I've cried so many times during class," Yasuoka tells Shukan Taishu, adding that the head teacher transferred to a different school in March was the only person who ever came to her aid. As a sign of gratitude, she took the 44-year-old head teacher out for dinner. When they finished eating, he thanked her for the chance to go on a date with such a beautiful woman.

"When I heard that, I suddenly filled with loneliness and before I knew it, I'd flung my arms around him," she says. They were soon locked in an even more intimate manner and her partner showed her another reason why he was called the head teacher. "He flicked his tongue like a bullet on a really sensitive part and I thought something was going to pop out of me. He urged me on, saying, eGo on, go on, finish.' When I did, something really did start coming out. It was the first time something like that had happened to me," Yasuoka says, adding she's due to meet the teacher again after Golden Week.

Also likely to meet again are elementary school teacher Mie Kanai, 37, and the 32-year-old father of one of her third grade pupils. "One day while taking a walk beside a river near my apartment, this surfer-looking guy came over and started talking to me. I'd never met him before, but he said he was the father of one of the boys in my class. I was surprised how young he looked," Kanai tells Shukan Taishu. The father soon showed his juvenile side, however, when he remarked to Kanai that his son had told him his teacher's breasts were bouncy and that the boy had got his assumption right. Kanai says she laughed at the ice-breaking comment. The pair became friends and went out drinking, but the teacher took in a little too much. One thing led to another, and the pair began a relationship. "I realize it wasn't good, but it had been so long since I'd been with a man -- three years, in fact," she says. "Once I'd felt his touch, I just couldn't hold back."

There was no holding back from Meika Matsushima, either. The 34-year-old high school piano teacher sought refuge in the classroom from her sexless marriage to a 39-year-old pen pushing government bureaucrat. "Sex with my husband was always the same. It's boring. Honestly, I'd rather do myself than be with my husband," she says, adding that she frequently fantasized about the boys in her classroom.

Matsushima bordered on the criminal with one of her former students she was employed to give private lessons as he attempted to get into a top music college. They ended up alone one day and his remark that she resembled a popular actress saw Matsushima transform her fantasy into a reality. She was soon naked on all fours on a bed with the teen's attentions taken from his piano to his organ. "It was like being in a dream land," the seductress tells Shukan Taishu. "It was an incredible thrill to be making love to a former student. It was way beyond anything I could have fantasized about." (By Ryann Connell)

April 30, 2007

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
      When they finished eating, he thanked her for the chance to go on a date with such a beautiful woman.

"When I heard that, I suddenly filled with loneliness and before I knew it, I'd flung my arms around him," she says.

hey, that line never works for me!! Grumble hehe
      Wynter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it me, or is that article really explicit? Sweat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
      Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 163, 164, 165  Next
      Page 66 of 165

Jump to: