jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Mirai Shida
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiftyblu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Mirai Shida Reply with quote Back to top

Official website
* Name: Shida Mirai (�u�c����)
* Birthdate: May 10th, 1993
* Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
* Blood Type: AB
* Height: 148-154cm
* Favorite food: Tuna

More info can be found here: http://wiki.theppn.org/Shida_Mirai
Or Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirai_Shida

Last edited by Shiftyblu on Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
JackClark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really liked her in 14 sai no haha. Seen her in so many drama's already. She's a great young actress.
runpup

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thank you for starting this thread...
Mirai (her name means Future) is one of the best of a group of young actresses beginning their careers..
Having seen her in 14 sai no haha, Jyoou no Kyoushitsu and the awesome Watashitachi no kyokasho, my admiration is boundless!

The Cutest Girl in the World!
slashersam016

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

she is adorable.. a very innocent face..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JackClark wrote:
I really liked her in 14 sai no haha. Seen her in so many drama's already. She's a great young actress.

first seen her acting in Tantei Gakuen Q...

runpup wrote:
I thank you for starting this thread...
Mirai (her name means Future) is one of the best of a group of young actresses beginning their careers..
Having seen her in 14 sai no haha, Jyoou no Kyoushitsu and the awesome Watashitachi no kyokasho, my admiration is boundless!

future success jdorama actress Victory! Peace!

slashersam016 wrote:
she is adorable.. a very innocent face..

w00t!

Shiftyblu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had to post this because she looks to cute in these pictures Mr Green

thtl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for the thread and nice photos. In keeping with the guidelines of this site will this thread's initiator please change the title to Shida Mirai - surname then given names.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:
Thank you for the thread and nice photos. In keeping with the guidelines of this site will this thread's initiator please change the title to Shida Mirai - surname then given names.

Taken care of.

Also, please control the shilling of other websites from this forum... J-Dorama isn't advertising space. Shake Head
Shiftyblu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Taken care of.

Also, please control the shilling of other websites from this forum... J-Dorama isn't advertising space. Shake Head

LOl taken care of
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shiftyblu wrote:
LOl taken care of

Thanks...! Thumbsup
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New drama for Mirai Shida:

Mirai Shida stars as "Princess Sara"
Thu, August 6, 2009 (1:43am EDT)
The next starring role for young actress Mirai Shida (16) will be in a drama series on TBS this fall. The drama is titled "Princess Sara" (alternatively, "A Little Princess") and is based on a famous children's story that was turned into an anime in Japan.

"A Little Princess" was originally written in the UK during the late 1800s by Frances Hodgson Burnett. The story became famous worldwide and was adapted as a successful Broadway play, as well as multiple musicals, films, and television works. In 1985, the story was animated in Japan by Nippon Animation as part of the "World Masterpiece Theater" series, under the title "Princess Sara."

The TBS drama has Shida playing the part of Sara, a high school student whose father is extremely wealthy. After her father dies and his business collapses, leaving her penniless, the school's director and Sara's previously jealous classmates take the opportunity to make her life miserable. But despite their bullying, Sara endures it with a positive attitude. Kanako Higuchi (50) plays the school director, while Kento Hayashi (18) plays Sara's love interest Kaito.

Filming will start on September 1 in India, since Sara lived there until entering high school. TBS has scheduled the drama in its Saturday 8:00pm time slot, starting this October.
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^Good news. I was wondering where she has been. IMO Mirai Shida is a talented actress and I love watching her.
runpup

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shida's movie, Daremo mamotte kurenai (Nobody to Watch Over Me) with subs is available here:

http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/3043750.html

"Producer Chihiro Kameyama and screenwriter Ryoichi Kimizuka are working together on a new film, it was learned on Sunday. The pair gained fame for their work on the popular police drama series "Odoru Daisousasen" (also known as "Bayside Shakedown") - the second movie in that franchise currently holds the record for the highest-grossing Japanese film in history at more than 17.3 billion yen.

Their upcoming movie, titled "Daremo Mamotte Kurenai," also falls within the police genre, but combines it with social issues rather than with comedy. Koichi Sato stars as the detective Katsuura. He is placed in charge of a junior high schooler named Saori (Mirai Shida), whose older brother has been arrested on suspicion of murder. In order to protect the family from judgment by the rest of society, the police have changed their names, temporarily removed them from work and school, and separated them. Katsuura's job is both to protect Saori and to extract some evidence from her, but at the same time, his own family is on the verge of collapse.

Kimizuka is directing the flick. Other cast members include Ryuhei Matsuda, Yuriko Ishida, Kuranosuke Sasaki, Shiro Sano, Yoshino Kimura, Toshiro Yanagiba..."

"On Wednesday, the Motion Picture Producers Association of Japan (also known as Eiren) announced its choice for Oscar candidacy. Ryoichi Kimizuka's "Daremo Mamotte Kurenai" ("Nobody to Watch Over Me") will represent Japan in the bid for Best Foreign Language Film at the 82nd Academy Awards next year.

"Daremo Mamotte Kurenai" tied for Best Screenplay at the 2008 Montreal World Film Festival, but it didn't open in Japanese theaters until this past January. Koichi Sato stars as a police detective assigned to shield a young girl (Mirai Shida) from the public after her older brother is arrested for murder.

The Academy Award submissions will be narrowed down to five nominees in mid-January, and the awards ceremony is set for March 7, 2010. Japan is hoping for a repeat of last year, when Yojiro Takita's "Okuribito" ("Departures") pulled off a surprising win in the foreign-language film category."

KAZdoramma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

runpup wrote:
Shida's movie, Daremo mamotte kurenai (Nobody to Watch Over Me) with subs is available here:

"Producer Chihiro Kameyama and screenwriter Ryoichi Kimizuka are working together on a new film, it was learned on Sunday. The pair gained fame for their work on the popular police drama series "Odoru Daisousasen" (also known as "Bayside Shakedown") - the second movie in that franchise currently holds the record for the highest-grossing Japanese film in history at more than 17.3 billion yen.

Their upcoming movie, titled "Daremo Mamotte Kurenai," also falls within the police genre, but combines it with social issues rather than with comedy. Koichi Sato stars as the detective Katsuura. He is placed in charge of a junior high schooler named Saori (Mirai Shida), whose older brother has been arrested on suspicion of murder. In order to protect the family from judgment by the rest of society, the police have changed their names, temporarily removed them from work and school, and separated them. Katsuura's job is both to protect Saori and to extract some evidence from her, but at the same time, his own family is on the verge of collapse.

Kimizuka is directing the flick. Other cast members include Ryuhei Matsuda, Yuriko Ishida, Kuranosuke Sasaki, Shiro Sano, Yoshino Kimura, Toshiro Yanagiba..."

"On Wednesday, the Motion Picture Producers Association of Japan (also known as Eiren) announced its choice for Oscar candidacy. Ryoichi Kimizuka's "Daremo Mamotte Kurenai" ("Nobody to Watch Over Me") will represent Japan in the bid for Best Foreign Language Film at the 82nd Academy Awards next year.

"Daremo Mamotte Kurenai" tied for Best Screenplay at the 2008 Montreal World Film Festival, but it didn't open in Japanese theaters until this past January. Koichi Sato stars as a police detective assigned to shield a young girl (Mirai Shida) from the public after her older brother is arrested for murder.

The Academy Award submissions will be narrowed down to five nominees in mid-January, and the awards ceremony is set for March 7, 2010. Japan is hoping for a repeat of last year, when Yojiro Takita's "Okuribito" ("Departures") pulled off a surprising win in the foreign-language film category."

TOP quality film, soooo good, she was brilliant in it as well. If i remember rightly it was a while bck when i saw this film over here in japan Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

runpup wrote:

Some people were having issues with the softsubs, so for those who prefer it, a hardsubbed version was uploaded by lornranger. You can find megaupload & mediafire links in the comments of the original entry.
desert-raven

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jav_sol wrote:

Some people were having issues with the softsubs, so for those who prefer it, a hardsubbed version was uploaded by lornranger. You can find megaupload & mediafire links in the comments of the original entry.

That is awesome news, I am one of those people who had problems with the subs. Couldn't get them to work on any media player. Looks like I got some downloading to do Victory! Peace!

-Dave
runpup

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/runpup/1183355840138.jpg

Jav_sol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope she does a new show soon, I think she's great. Victory! Peace!
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mirai Shida stars in Ghibli's "Arrietty"

Teen actress Mirai Shida has been chosen as the lead voice in the upcoming Studio Ghibli film "Karigurashi no Arrietty." This will be Shida's first voice acting role. In addition, she will be teaming up with Ryunosuke Kamiki, whose previous voice roles include the Studio Ghibli films "Spirited Away" and "Howl's Moving Castle."

The "Karigurashi no Arrietty" movie was in December. Adapted from the fantasy novel "The Borrowers" by Mary Norton, the story follows a family of "little people" who live beneath the floorboards of a house, surviving by secretly "borrowing" items from the humans who live there.

Shida plays the lead as Arrietty, one of the borrowers, while Kamiki plays Sho, the human boy who discovers Arrietty. The pair previously worked together in the 2007 drama series "Tantei Gakuen Q."

Besides Shida and Kamiki, the film's cast includes Tomokazu Miura and Shinobu Otake as Arrietty's parents, Pod and Homily. Keiko Takeshita plays Sho's great-aunt, and Kirin Kiki plays one of the human family's helpers. Although the four of them have voice acting experience, none of them have been in a Studio Ghibli film before.

"Karigurashi no Arrietty" opens in theaters on July 17.
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shida Mirai smiling and praying for Ghibli�fs latest masterpiece

Actress Shida Mirai (17) and actor Kamiki Ryuunosuke (17) went to the Zojo-ji temple in Tokyo to pray for the success of the anime movie "The Borrower Arrietty" which they both lent their voices.

The movie will mark the directorial debut of Studio Ghibli animator Yonebayashi Hiromasa while Ghibli founder Miyazaki Hayao will be supervising the production as a developing planner.

The story will revolve around a couple of 10 cm tall tiny people who live under the floor of a normal human household. Shida dubbed the main character Arrietty and it was her first time working as a voice actress. "It was straining and confusing at times, but I was able to have a lot of fun as well," she said and added with a smile, "There were moments during the movie that made me smile so much that it hurt."

Chief producer and president of Studio Ghibli, Suzuki Toshio also once again showed his support for the new director Yonebayashi. "It's a new beginning for Ghibli. Even Miya-san (Miyazaki) cried at the end and told him, 'You did great!'," he revealed.

"The Borrower Arrietty" will open in Japan on July 17, 2010.

Follow link for pics. Victory! Peace!
http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/?p=7738

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: