jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Smappies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1174, 1175, 1176 ... 1292, 1293, 1294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SMAP is not direct under the Johnny's,, itz under one of his small company name J-Dreams..

As for the new single,, itz near 26th Sept,, I wonder if the rumour is true,, if it is,, then about 10 dayz they will announce that,,, Victory! Peace!

Megumi_san wrote:
Bonk True, about Victor but I was thinking of another section for distribution of SMAP stuff. But you're right that they would leave. I think Johnny will forever be in control of SMAP as long as there is SMAP. But they are not directly under him anymore but one of his companies. I wonder why Hiro feels so close to the company.

monta

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so SMAP will be movin' to Avex?? that's good news. they can start by stop making album covers like the previous one hehe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh?? U dun like those??? Ha~~ Although we cant see SMAP's face on the cover,, but we have good musics from them... Victory! Peace!

I think they will not put their face on the cover even if they move to a new company.. Hmm,,

monta wrote:
so SMAP will be movin' to Avex?? that's good news. they can start by stop making album covers like the previous one hehe

yanie_chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MATSU TAKAKO will be in next week's BISTRO!!! Dancing Together with Otsuka Nene!!

Today's SMAPxSMAP is really greaaatt!!! Esp. the Bilyard game and the ending song!! They all look soooooo OISHIII~~~!!!*v* And SMAP got the batsu game... hahaha!!! Matchy really bullied them! They have to sing Matchy's debut song, exactly with the clothes he wore 20-something years ago... and that is with a head-band and SUPER-SHORT TIGHT PANTS!!!!^v^ And.... with an addition of ROLLERSKATES!!!!!! Wahahahaha~~~ SMAP looks sooooo awesome in this costume!! Hahaha! And I miss Skateboys!!!!*v*

The ending song is LE FREAK, they sing together with Nile Rogers and he seem to like SMAP alot!!^^ And.... oh, God... help... Shingo looks very, very, very.... cute, sexy, kakkoii.... he's in a perfect size, perfect hairstyle, perfect, perfect, perfect.... Why can't I have him for myself?? xD And his solo disco dance is just.... awesome, awesome!! Nile Rogers praised his dance!!^0^
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hontou??? Then next week's rating must be high then,,, with all Matsu + Kimura fanz.. w00t! Just like the one on Kimura's birthday!!

Two female guest who alwayz go to Bistro guest are:--
1) Matsu Takako,, I think I alwayz see her,, but din count how many times she's there..

2) Shibasaki Kou,, is she there for almost every year??? She start to go there from 2002, where Goro-chan is the owner,, then Nakai wins and she gave him a kiss on his eyes.. Last year's bcoz of Nippon Chinbotsu.. And this year, she went with her bf..

And,, I miss the King Of Balls ne~~ hope itz available for dl soon.. Fingers crossed
ginger ale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's the link to an update on Nakai and Koda and the move to Avex from Mainichi Daily http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai/face/news/20070824p2g00m0dm015000c.html
and the news in full for those who just visited the thread.

Kumi Koda & Masahiro Nakai getting intimate while SMAP and Avex just flirt

Kumi KodaNews that Masahiro Nakai is dating pop queen Kumi Koda has also lifted the lid on speculation that the front man of the "fast-approaching-middle-age" boy band SMAP may be looking at some major changes, according to Sunday Mainichi (9/2).

Nakai, 35, has been SMAP's front man since it first burst onto Japan's showbiz scene in the early '90s. But the band is now facing a crisis, as its record label throughout that time, Victor Entertainment, is about to be swallowed up by parent company Victor Japan due to of cash flow problems.

"What all that means is that record companies across the country are fighting to try and get SMAP to sign with them," a music company's top boss tells Sunday Mainichi on condition of anonymity. "Giving a few names, there's the foreign-funded Universal Music, but also powerful Avex; where, of course, Koda is signed up."

Masahiro NakaiWhile Nakai and Koda are apparently snuggling up, it looks like their respective record companies may be in the same process.

"Avex has a deal with SMAP's agency Joy Dream to produce and distribute anime movies," the boss says. "And Hisahiko Iida, who looked after SMAP at Victor when they were still a group of unknowns, has just been appointed as a director at Avex."

SMAP is also rumored to be looking to break away from Johnny & Associates, Japan's most famous talent agency and renowned for its ability to churn out pretty boy bands. But Johnny's is having plenty of input in who SMAP signs up with, and it's not really looking in Avex's direction.

Kumi Koda"Julie Fujishima, who's said to be most likely to take over Johnny & Associates, is often called SMAP's creator. She doesn't want SMAP to break off the links it has to Johnny's, so she's looking to get the band to sign up with Universal, not Avex," a music producer says. "SMAP's members will make the final decision on where the band goes, though."

Even though the creator may be looking in a different direction, SMAP's members are definitely gazing in the direction of Avex. Whispers are floating about that Takuya Kimura, the band's biggest name, is poised to sign up as the star of a movie to celebrate Avex's 20th anniversary next year. And, of course, there's the Nakai link to Koda, a performer closely associated with the Avex label.

Sunday Mainichi (9/2)"All the talk about record companies has come about because of news about Nakai and Koda supposedly being madly in love. I don't know whether all that stuff is true, but there is no doubt that they are very, very close," a manager at a foreign-owned music company tells Sunday Mainichi. "SMAP being highly likely to move to a new label is probably what sparked all the stories about the singers' love lives." (By Ryann Connell)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
="The ending song is LE FREAK, they sing together with Nile Rogers and he seem to like SMAP alot!!^^ And.... oh, God... help... Shingo looks very, very, very.... cute, sexy, kakkoii.... he's in a perfect size, perfect hairstyle, perfect, perfect, perfect.... Why can't I have him for myself?? xD And his solo disco dance is just.... awesome, awesome!! Nile Rogers praised his dance!!^0^

Not unless you're willing to share is kakkoiiness with me! Beat You

rofl I can't wait to watch it! I'm gonna go see if I can find it on the net Naughty Didn't Nile Rogers work with them before on a CD....I think he did! Off to research that!

BTW, I hope that the rumor is correct about the 9/26 release date! Is that date still open for artist to release?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Megumi_san wrote:
Not unless you're willing to share is kakkoiiness with me! Beat You

Haha.... dakara! The question was "Why CAN'T I?" ...not "CAN I?" deshou?? Coz, I realized I CAN'T have him for myself, lol!! Oh, but seriously, in last night's ending song, Shingo doesn't look like 30 at all!!! He looks like a 20 year-old boy, majide!!

Megumi_san wrote:
rofl I can't wait to watch it! I'm gonna go see if I can find it on the net Naughty Didn't Nile Rogers work with them before on a CD....I think he did! Off to research that!

Ahh, hontou??? Last night, Kimura mentioned the song "Everything Is Cool" in the SU album, 1997! I wonder why he mentioned about it, since they didn't sing that in the ending song.... So, perhaps that song was composed/produced by Nile Rogers??

Megumi_san wrote:
BTW, I hope that the rumor is correct about the 9/26 release date! Is that date still open for artist to release?

I think I saw an artist's single or album release on that date^^ But the problem is not with another artist. But with another Johnny's group. 2 Johnny's group cannot collide releasing album or single at the same day.

So far, according to WD, there's no other Johnny's group has release schedule on that date? Uhh... right, WD?
Megumi_san

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nile Rodgers wrote 2 songs for SMAP. 011 Theme song and Everything is Cool Applaud I like both of those songs. That's what I meant about 9/26 release by other Johnny's groups. I haven't been able to find that on the website though......

You can have Shingo but only if you promise to share him with me! No body else, just me Bonk I like the fact that he 30 and sexy and sexy and sexy....and sexy....and well sexy! rofl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SMAPxELAINE wrote:
Oh?? U dun like those??? Ha~~ Although we cant see SMAP's face on the cover,, but we have good musics from them... Victory! Peace!

I think they will not put their face on the cover even if they move to a new company.. Hmm,,

One good thing about Avex is how good their songs are. SMAP could really benefit from that. And if they could get SMAP's former producer (who's currently working with Kanjani8), it will be even better coz honestly, apart from Sekai ni Hitotsu, I still prefer their older songs better...

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
WD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanie_chan wrote:

I think I saw an artist's single or album release on that date^^ But the problem is not with another artist. But with another Johnny's group. 2 Johnny's group cannot collide releasing album or single at the same day.

So far, according to WD, there's no other Johnny's group has release schedule on that date? Uhh... right, WD?

Yeah, so far the 'latest' single to be released by a Johnny's group is on September 12th which is KinKi Kids' Eien ni, so that September 26th date is still open.

SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ne, i dun think Avex's music is gettin better, dunno y though..

But if Smap's gonna release a new single, whose's gonna release? Victor? Or Avex? Next week if nothing announce, then means no single.. Puppy Dog Eyes
WD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SMAPxELAINE wrote:
Ne, i dun think Avex's music is gettin better, dunno y though..

But if Smap's gonna release a new single, whose's gonna release? Victor? Or Avex? Next week if nothing announce, then means no single.. Puppy Dog Eyes

If they're gonna release on Sept 26th, that means they're still under Victor. If they're currently moving to Avex or Universal, that means the new single will be out much later Sad

Carol_hunnee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wahhhhhhh....so many posts!!!!!!
all this info is making me crazy....

1st GREAT NEWS -MAtsu matsu mastuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! yattaaaaaaa!!!
2nd great news - rumour of smap's single releasing sept 26th : my fingers crossed!

3rd news : takuya in mecha ike...yay!!! more and more takuya!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The news maybe true about the transfer, its up to them(SMAP) who to choose, the transfer also trigger the news about Nakai & Kumi Bonk well lets just wait for further announcement and lets just pray that who ever handle them in the future will be both beneficial to SMAP and SMAPPIES Mr Green
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi report!

I think there was only 1 part of the show, important for us to see xD When Goro was being hypnotized... and this is based on my memory...

Sensei: You are now opening the gate of your past life.... Relax yourself, concentrate... Are you a man? Or a woman?

Goro: (lying on bed, eyes closed) A man....

Sensei: Can you tell me your memory when you were 15? Tell me your family members...

Goro: ......father, mother, grandmother.... younger or older sister.... there's a fireplace... a, she's my younger sister...

Sensei: What color is your hair?

Goro: Light brown...

Sensei: I see... Tell me your memory of 25 years old...

Goro: I'm... with a girl....

Sensei: A girl?

Goro: I.... I went with her to the same school ....

Sensei: Ah, she's your childhood friend?

Goro: Yes...

Sensei: What is your job? What are you doing?

Goro: ....I'm...operating a ....machine... oh, its a... its an airplane... I smell oil... I think, its a factory... airplane factory?

Sensei: I see... Then?

Goro: I got married.... with her...

Sensei: With your childhood friend?

Goro: Yes... with her... I'm...carrying a baby...

Sensei: So, you got married and a baby is born? Can you tell me her name??

Goro: Its....Li... Li-- Liza, Liza....

Sensei: Do you know where you are?

Goro: This is.... Germany.... Berlin....

Sensei: Can you remember your name?

Goro: M ...Mark...Mike...Mike.

Sensei: Mike? I see.... How about when you are 40?

Goro: ...............war.... I'm in the middle of war.... in England, I'm on a plane... (his face looked like he's in pain and scared)

Sensei: I see...it must be a terrible memory for you.... Do you remember the time??

Goro: Its..... 60, 70 years ago....

Sensei: So, its in the 1940s?

Goro: I..... fell from a high place....

Sensei: Is it from the plane?

Goro: I..... I don't know....

~*~

It ended here x) I guess, now we know why Goro afraid of heights xD And Goro said, since he was a child, he dreamed of elevators, alot of times.... hmmm.....

So Goro's past life is a Germany guy, happily married with his childhood friend with a baby. And works at the factory. Terrible memory during the war at England.... hmm, Mike might have died during the war x)
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Goro's character in HanaKimi is soooo irritating!!! Haha~~ WD, good luck in defending him Mr Green

But he is soooo kakkoiii!!! Esp. on the angry scenes!!! w00t! Haha.... the gay doctor, pinched his butt TWICE!!!!! Dang, that lucky guy!!!!

I wonder... is Oguri Shun really the male lead?? Goro got more scenes than him, I feel Mr Green The episode focused alot on Toma and Goro, and Maki, as the 3rd role. Oguri got soooo little role in this episode x)
SMAPxELAINE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha,, just watched last night's sxs... Itz soooo funny...

In the Bistro part, where the guest order vegetables, which are suitable for Papas,, Nakai pointed to Kimura and say "We have a Papa here also" (something like that).. And Kimura-kun looks at Nakai, weirdly.. LOL..

Macchi wins the King of Ball that easily,, ha^^ But that #2 ball seems hard to get to the hole, huh?? hehe
And Nakai's too short for this play,, mwahaha

The Batsu Game's really funny,, everyone wear super short,, haha,, especially Shingo.. And the genkiest is Kimura-kun,, he jumped here and there,, via,, Nakai-kun's the less genki,, he looks like dun have the mood... Puppy Dog Eyes

Oh~~ How I miss this type of hair,,, he looks more younger.. Dun like the one in New York,, yea,, he looks old..

ES Part,, I alwayz listen to <<Everything Is Cool>> nowadayz,, itz really a nice song,, suit for concerts,, they should perform that in the show,, like this.. And "someone" 's like forgotten the lyrics??? Crazy
Megumi_san

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the translation of Goro being hypnotized Yanie! It sounds really interesting.

I loved the ES from SXS! I haven't watched the rest of it yet but they seemed to have had a great time with Chic. w00t!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanie_chan wrote:
Goro's character in HanaKimi is soooo irritating!!! Haha~~ WD, good luck in defending him Mr Green

But he is soooo kakkoiii!!! Esp. on the angry scenes!!! w00t! Haha.... the gay doctor, pinched his butt TWICE!!!!! Dang, that lucky guy!!!!

I wonder... is Oguri Shun really the male lead?? Goro got more scenes than him, I feel Mr Green The episode focused alot on Toma and Goro, and Maki, as the 3rd role. Oguri got soooo little role in this episode x)

That's what I'm afraid of! I'm not sure how I'll be able to do it Shake Head

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1174, 1175, 1176 ... 1292, 1293, 1294  Next
Page 1175 of 1294

Jump to: