jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Sawajiri Erika
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 276, 277, 278 ... 305, 306, 307  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monta

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

slashersam016 wrote:
dang.. what the heck happened to her???.. lol.. maybe she's in drug.. lol.. rofl rofl rofl

i vote for this theory

tabana wrote:
Maybe fame got to her head, maybe she didn't give a sh*t about this press conference, maybe she needs to get laid or worst, she got laid, it wasn't great and got pregnant. Beaten hehe

lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
Interesting. Looks like this is turning into some promotion stunt. Beaten

Even if she has a terrible character, I'm sure smaller agencies would be delighted to have her, if she can make money.

I would've added some C.G. drool in post prod. hehe

and they should have shaded her skin grey like Gollum from Lord of the Rings....she could have scurried around the stage on all fours, too.
EstherM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched the videos - just out of curiosity and I have to say I was entertained rofl Erika you made my day

I am not so sure about the whole punishment thing though, I mean she is super young and compared to the likes of Britney, Paris, Nicole et al she�Ls mostly harmless.
monta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EstherM wrote:

I am not so sure about the whole punishment thing though, I mean she is super young and compared to the likes of Britney, Paris, Nicole et al she�Ls mostly harmless.

you don't think she's deadly?

taken from japan-zone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W7H210HWw00

wtf???? she doesn't even say anything at all for the first two minutes...she's just wack in the head.

edit: what's with those VACANT stares...she looks cracked out, man.

She was actually thinking for over 10 minuites (if you look at the captions between the silence and when she finally talks.... the (even longer) silence was mostly edited out)

I know I'm going to sound really cold for this.. but if those tears were FOR REAL... wouldn't you cry once that question was asked? (The interviewer asked if she had anything to say (get across) to her fans). If she really felt regret.. guilt... what ever.. I don't think it would take more than 10 minutes of thinking to show emotion about it.

Last edited by fuyu on Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
MissMonika

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

monta wrote:

taken from japan-zone

I really hate that hair color on her. bleh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

monta wrote:

hehe
<resists the urge for another stupid shark joke>

Tiffany <3
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MissMonika wrote:
I really hate that hair color on her. bleh

Yeah, that's nasty... Maybe it's just a wig.

Born with beautiful black hair and then you bleach the crap out of it. Shake Head
BOGCHI

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Yeah, that's nasty... Maybe it's just a wig.

Born with beautiful black hair and then you bleach the crap out of it. Shake Head

it is a wig.. she's been wearing a lot of wigs lately (more things in common w/ Britney Spears)

..maybe she's been acting this way because she was molested by some DOM Shocked

what was up w/ that interview w/ her crying though..
it did seem staged

and the press conf for closed notes.
i wished yuko smacked the heck outa her and get her to stop acting up.

anyway, goodluck to this girl.. cant wait to see closed notes
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BOGCHI wrote:
(more things in common w/ Britney Spears)

That's not a good thing. bleh
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

i mean she's talented right...if she gets dumped she still a star so she should have ppl waiting in line to represent her....but apparently things don't work that way in japan.

Sometimes I wish it worked that way in other places too. Just think.. no more Britney.... no more Paris... No more Lindsay...

Alternatively Erika could go to America and compete with the above for photos in trashy mags... although, compared to them, she's squeaky clean and a lot less newsworthy (and infinitely more talented)
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

everyone hates her extra-toothed head:

Sulky Erika Sawajiri not quite big enough to pull off prima donna pouting

Sullen starlet Erika Sawajiri has had to make a shame-faced apology after fans reacted with outrage to her petulant display at an event to promote her latest movie, Yukan Fuji (10/3) says.

The 21-year-old actress infuriated movie-goers last weekend when she gave nothing more than single word replies to prompts from an emcee trying to spark some life into the promotional event for "Closed Note," Sawajiri's new movie.

Irate fans were so embittered by Sawajiri's snooty display, they flooded the movie's official website with so many complaints its distributor Toho was forced to shut down the page.

Furor followed until Sawajiri had to eat humble pie and issue a possibly career-saving apology on the website of her talent agency Stardust on Tuesday afternoon.

"I've created a tremendous amount of trouble for all concerned and I'm terribly sorry," Yukan Fuji quotes the message posted in Sawajiri's name. "I was the cause of all the bad things that happened at the event and I intend to take responsibility for my actions. What happened proved to me that I still have a lot of growing up to do."

Onlookers suspected something was amiss before the greeting held in a preview of "Closed Note" at the Nichigeki Theater in Tokyo's Yurakucho district on Sept. 29 when Sawajiri turned up in a long, blonde wig and wearing a leopard-skin dress. Their fears were confirmed when she muttered a simple, "Thanks for coming," then folded her arms and stood silently with a snooty look on her face as events unfolded.

Emcee Miki Tominaga tried to gee up the young actress with plenty of prompts, including asking her what her favorite scene in "Closed Note" was, but Sawajiri merely snarled, "Nothing in particular."

Fellow cast members including Yuko Takeuchi, the movie's director and others appearing on stage with Sawajiri did their best to liven up proceedings, but the night had already fallen flat. Sawajiri made things even worse when she kept everybody waiting until she was ready when it came time for a group photo session.

Yukan Fuji notes that disgusted spectators let loose on Toho's "Closed Note" website.

"I was looking forward to the movie, but after what went on, I'm not going to see it now," one audience participant writes.

Another adds: "Who the hell does (Sawajiri) think she is?"

So great was the ill-will Sawajiri managed to generate, Toho shut down the movie's website, proving that not all publicity is good publicity. Movie industry pundits expect Sawajiri's tantrum will have adverse effects on the movie's box office.

Ripples stemming from the incident spread far and wide. Sawajiri was widely criticized in the media. And emcee Tominaga blasted her.

"We belong to the same talent agency, so I wanted to try and end things on a high note," the lowbrow afternoon tabloid quotes Tominaga saying in a message posted on her blog on Monday.

Yukan Fuji (10/3).Further unwanted publicity was generated when Tominaga's blog message was removed not long after she had posted it, once again drawing attention to the actress's antics.

Sawajiri posted her apology on Tuesday afternoon to try and quell the fuss. She'll get a chance to redeem herself on Saturday, when she's due to promote "Closed Note" at the Pusan International Film Festival, where fans hope she'll live up to her word.

"I think it's time for me to take a good, hard look at myself," Sawajiri says in her apology posted in Yukan Fuji. "I'm really, really sorry for everything that happened." (By Ryann Connell)

(Mainichi Japan�j October 5, 2007
http://mdn.mainichi.jp/culture/news/20071005p2g00m0dm005000c.html
krim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how dare she affect my dear Yuko-chan!

Beat You
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

krim wrote:
how dare she affect my dear Yuko-chan!

Beat You

Good move pouting before the film's premiere....when you miss with people's money they will kick your extra tooth to the curb.
krim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i finally watched that interview video.. she's crying from too much yay. that's why she keeps touching her nose. it also explains the blankness in the first 2 minutes. Shocked
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

krim wrote:
i finally watched that interview video.. she's crying from too much yay. that's why she keeps touching her nose. it also explains the blankness in the first 2 minutes. Shocked

that first two minute silence was ridiculous...and the crying.... that ish was faker than ayumi hamasaki's eyeballs.
Nomanymore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

Sulky Erika Sawajiri not quite big enough to pull off prima donna pouting

rofl
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if anybody else posted this, the movie premiere:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMJKeCOr9wc
    That little kid has better manners than she does, and probably more common sense!!
    Queeniechan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
    I don't know if anybody else posted this, the movie premiere:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMJKeCOr9wc
      That little kid has better manners than she does, and probably more common sense!!

I do agree wif that.... Crazy
      zelie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sure she's not the only entertainer who doesn't enjoy doing promo work or going on dumb Japanese TV shows. Yet other actors manage to remain gracious and polite even when asked the most stupid or mundane questions. If she doesn't want to play the media game, she's chosen the wrong career.

I'm thinking she is either:
      1- on drugs
      2- a spoilt bitch with a monstrous ego

According to this site, she lost a contract already:
      http://www.erika-sawajiri.net/
      I wonder if Sony will drop her too?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
      Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 276, 277, 278 ... 305, 306, 307  Next
      Page 277 of 307

Jump to: