jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Sawajiri Erika
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 277, 278, 279 ... 305, 306, 307  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bamboo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This attitude display in front of press is common for many Hong Kong & Taiwanese artistes. Some artiste even uses abusive language..But never did they experience what Erika is going through... These HK & TW artistes should find them fortunate.

Guess some who hate her are just not her fans..? They should probably be those who have heard and has partly buy those stories since long and taking tis opportunity to hurt her. I just feel Japanese are just getting too serious with life?

Poor Erika, she dont know these people and yet these people are hurting her to such great extent of boycotting her and even wrote to get her CM contract terminated.. She did no harm to them and has repent, give her chance to mend her ways. She will be a better person after this.

Even the producer of Closed Note are still praising her now and speaking up for her. He worked with her all this while and know her well.. She is just a 21- year-old gal.
bamboo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zelie wrote:
I'm sure she's not the only entertainer who doesn't enjoy doing promo work or going on dumb Japanese TV shows. Yet other actors manage to remain gracious and polite even when asked the most stupid or mundane questions. If she doesn't want to play the media game, she's chosen the wrong career.

I'm thinking she is either:
1- on drugs
2- a spoilt bitch with a monstrous ego

According to this site, she lost a contract already:
http://www.erika-sawajiri.net/
I wonder if Sony will drop her too?

Subaru has almost dropped her the last time, right from start, so no surprise on this... Anyway, I dont really like their design too...
Just hope Sony, Kanebo, Meiji & PEPSI contract is retained.. She worked especially hard with Sony Ericsson CM whh changes almost 100 different outfit. Very good work spirit recognised by them, hope they wouldn't be the next one giving up on her.
Pray for her.. God bless!
thtl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bamboo wrote:
This attitude display in front of press is common for many Hong Kong & Taiwanese artistes. Some artiste even uses abusive language..But never did they experience what Erika is going through... These HK & TW artistes should find them fortunate.

Guess some who hate her are just not her fans..? They should probably be those who have heard and has partly buy those stories since long and taking tis opportunity to hurt her. I just feel Japanese are just getting too serious with life?

Poor Erika, she dont know these people and yet these people are hurting her to such great extent of boycotting her and even wrote to get her CM contract terminated.. She did no harm to them and has repent, give her chance to mend her ways. She will be a better person after this.

Even the producer of Closed Note are still praising her now and speaking up for her. He worked with her all this while and know her well.. She is just a 21- year-old gal.

The entertainment world of every culture have their share of ba*tards and b*tchs. Some bounced back after profuse apologies and staying out of sight for some time, and some never do.

Get one thing right - it was Sawajiri's actions that caused the harm, not the people critizing her.

Sawajiri is a good actoress from all accounts, but that does not mean she is a nice person. It's obvious that you are a Sawajiri-fan, and that's fine. But you are not helping her by striking out at those commenting on her latest blunder. Maybe you should go pray for Sawajiri to come to her senses, and clean up her act.
bamboo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:

The entertainment world of every culture have their share of ba*tards and b*tchs. Some bounced back after profuse apologies and staying out of sight for some time, and some never do.

Get one thing right - it was Sawajiri's actions that caused the harm, not the people critizing her.

Sawajiri is a good actoress from all accounts, but that does not mean she is a nice person. It's obvious that you are a Sawajiri-fan, and that's fine. But you are not helping her by striking out at those commenting on her latest blunder. Maybe you should go pray for Sawajiri to come to her senses, and clean up her act.

Whether she is a nice person or not, nobody has right to judge. To me she is an actress and as you have said she is a good actress from all accounts, that's is sufficient..
Just get life and stop the crticism.
thtl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bamboo wrote:

Whether she is a nice person or not, nobody has right to judge. To me she is an actress and as you have said she is a good actress from all accounts, that's is sufficient..
Just get life and stop the crticism.

Everyone is judged by their actions, and by their peers. So, yes, I have the right to judge Sawajiri.

I do have a life that I'm fairly satisfied with, which includes critizing artistes I am not fond of.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thtl wrote:

I do have a life that I'm fairly satisfied with, which includes critizing artistes I am not fond of.

lol

agreed..we can't love everybody.
MissMonika

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the truth of the matter is that everybody judges everybody in this world. Especially if someone's in the entertainment business, there's no escaping it. That doesn't mean we should, but we all do. With that in mind, I think people have the right to form opinions about whoever our favorite or least favorite actors and actresses are.

I'm sorry, but just because she's 21 years-old doesn't mean she has the right to behave like that. There are plenty of artists much younger than her who act very courteous and professional during PR events, even when they're having rotten days or not feeling well during these situations. She should already be familiar with events like these since she's been around for more than a few years already.

The press are not criticizing her just for this one incident alone. I think this was a buildup of many things that have happened in the past, along with the rumors and what not. I really believe this press conference was the last straw for them. Normally the Japanese press doesn't bash an artist this bad (and I'm not talking about the tabloids but credible sources) so when they do, they're kind of merciless.

Yes, she's a good actress, but has she been around long enough to give her the right to put on airs? No, I don't think so. Hopefully after this whole mess dies down, she'll really think about reevaluating herself and bounce back.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zelie wrote:

I'm thinking she is either:
1- on drugs
2- a spoilt bitch with a monstrous ego

3-PMS
shari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Parishilton wrote:
3-PMS

Probably close. I'd say, a girl with an attitude caught in a bad day. (I know many people like that -- some even on this board.) Funny thing is, when Akanishi Jin was caught with his pants down and his hands on a 14 year-old girl, the whole thing was swept quietly under the rug. But when a girl doesn't behave like a Yamato Nadeshiko, she's knocked down and dragged in mud. That's fairness in a man's world for you...
tabana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The same happened when a female news anchor was having an affair with a politician. The girl got fired, the politician got nothing, except a new mistress perhaps. Shake Head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shari wrote:

Probably close. I'd say, a girl with an attitude caught in a bad day. (I know many people like that -- some even on this board.) Funny thing is, when Akanishi Jin was caught with his pants down and his hands on a 14 year-old girl, the whole thing was swept quietly under the rug. But when a girl doesn't behave like a Yamato Nadeshiko, she's knocked down and dragged in mud. That's fairness in a man's world for you...

a sexist culture to be sure.
tabana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At least the actor from tokyo tower special, who raped the school girl, didn't get a medal, but got fired. I bet he didn't get prosecuted tho.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
At least the actor from tokyo tower special, who raped the school girl, didn't get a medal, but got fired. I bet he didn't get prosecuted tho.

yeah free food and sake doesn't count as a medal....fool prolly got a pat on the back though.
thtl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shari wrote:

Probably close. I'd say, a girl with an attitude caught in a bad day.

A bad hair day, judging by that wig she wore. hehe
tabana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe

... and a bad actress if she can't fake a smile at a press conference. Beaten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
hehe

... and a bad actress if she can't fake a smile at a press conference. Beaten

I like to put things in perspective...if Ryoko Hirosue, whom I like, can get ostracized for an unannounced pregnancy....then what does an Erika Sawajiri deserve in terms of retribution for copping an attitude publicly...and potentially affecting the profits of her upcoming movie...like i said to krim..anytime when you f*ck with somebody's money like that...the entertainment industry is going to come down hard on you.

just a thought.
BOGCHI

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

I like to put things in perspective...if Ryoko Hirosue, whom I like, can get ostracized for an unannounced pregnancy....then what does an Erika Sawajiri deserve in terms of retribution for copping an attitude publicly...and potentially affecting the profits of her upcoming movie...like i said to krim..anytime when you f*ck with somebody's money like that...the entertainment industry is going to come down hard on you.

just a thought.

well Sawajiri's action brought a lot of attention to the movie.. so the producers of the movie might actually be happy w/ the attention/publicity Sawajiri's getting (even if it's all bad)
tabana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Could be. It seems people are willing to boycott the film tho. Sad
Tu_triky wrote:

just a thought.

Yes!

She'll have a hard time to find other contracts that's for sure. The entertainment industry is tight. Not many companies controls the whole thing. If she's responsible for wasting 40 or 50 millions $, forgive me my crude language, but she'll need to suck up a lot to get something other than a minor role with 2 sentences. =T

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BOGCHI wrote:

well Sawajiri's action brought a lot of attention to the movie.. so the producers of the movie might actually be happy w/ the attention/publicity Sawajiri's getting (even if it's all bad)

yeah but the attention she brought was not good..because many irate fans flooded the film's website with scathing comments about her attitude and the site crashed with all the angry comments....

many ppl said they would not see it because of her behavior
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:
Could be. It seems people are willing to boycott the film tho. Sad

Yes!

She'll have a hard time to find other contracts that's for sure. The entertainment industry is tight. Not many companies controls the whole thing. If she's responsible for wasting 40 or 50 millions $, forgive me my crude language, but she'll need to suck up a lot to get something other than a minor role with 2 sentences. =T

Well I agree with you. The world of japanese entertainment is controlled by a cabal of a handful of talent agencies...once you get on the bad side of said "establishment" you're bound to go have a difficult time maintaining your stature as an actress.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 277, 278, 279 ... 305, 306, 307  Next
Page 278 of 307

Jump to: