jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
FAQ - Where do we get our drama?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xploring

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorata wrote:
I really wanna watch the dorama Brand, but i can�Lt find it to download anywhere, i only found it in streaming sites, but i don�Lt like to watch in stream, not even livejournal have it Sad

I would apreciate some help Bow

http://jem.d-addicts.com/

I don't know if there is any seed though.
Sorata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xploring wrote:

http://jem.d-addicts.com/

I don't know if there is any seed though.

Thanks a lot, i hope there�Ls some seeds Beaten
Eve

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorata wrote:

Thanks a lot, i hope there�Ls some seeds Beaten

I have it on DVD. Thats a favorite series of mine. Made my Top Ten Victory! Peace!

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
pash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had recently found a very nice site for subbed j-drama links (http://popsnacks.blogspot.com) but now it requires an invitation and says to contact the blog admin in order to get one...too bad it doesn't give an e-mail address or any other contact info! Bang Head Shameful Cry
If anybody here could maybe help me with this, I'd really appreciate! Wink
Chimar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:08 am    Post subject: Great site for asian movies/dramas/anime Reply with quote Back to top

I am a member of a private website called asiatorrents. It's a great place to find and download (via utorrent) all types of asian movies/dramas/anime. when I say asian, I mean ALL types of asian: indian, korean, japanese, thai, chinese and more.

Like I said, it's a private website with a private tracker and it's a site that you can join by invite only. I have 3 invites that I dont need and I would love to share them with anyone who is interested. The catch is, that since it runs a private tracker it REQUIRES you to seed to at least a 1:00 ratio. Meaning give back what you take. So if I do invite someone you have to have to have to HAVE TO seed. If you dont seed then your account will be blocked and so will mine T_T. I have a high ratio and I've seeded over 3.25 TB of data.

so heres the link to the website, check it out and if you like it then reply to this thread or send me a PM

http://asiatorrents.com/ <--------- download torrents
http://www.avistaz.com/ <--------- to see featured torrents

w00t!
Chimar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

and i just realized i put this in the wrong forum....MODS HELP ME T_T
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Sounds similar to asiandvdclub.org. Smile

It should be part of this thread: http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.4902.htm

Moving and merging.
Kalle85

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello.
I'm looking for the show "Kizudarake no Love Song". Anyone know where I can watch it? With Subtitles, of course.

Thanx in advance. Smile

I also searched for some VCDs or DVDs with english subs, but I couldn't find any. :/

EDIT: Sorry, if this is the wrong thread. Sweat
Anime Dad

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kalle85 wrote:
Hello.
I'm looking for the show "Kizudarake no Love Song". Anyone know where I can watch it? With Subtitles, of course.

Thanx in advance. Smile

I also searched for some VCDs or DVDs with english subs, but I couldn't find any. :/

EDIT: Sorry, if this is the wrong thread. Sweat

Very hard to find, i'm afraid. I got it unsubbed from clubbox. I also have a very badly subbed VCD version :-(
likwdasian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i get most of my dramas thru snail mail trade Big Grin
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

likwdasian wrote:
i get most of my dramas thru snail mail trade Big Grin

No downloading via BT?
Sakebitosan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a thread that serves as a how-to for people who are completely illiterate at complex IT stuff?

When I see terms like "P2P" and "port-forward your modem" and even "FTP" (I even know what that one stands for,) my brain just short-circuits. I once had someone explain to me how bit torrent works and I had to do psychotherapy for eight months. And I still don't understand it - something like installing software on your system that basically opens it wide to any and every person on any BT network you log into? That might be acceptable from a security standpoint if I dumped everything onto external drives and reformatted my OS daily, but otherwise...no.

So I've alternated between streaming sites like MySoju (Crunchyroll was the best quality, but dumped all of their doramas in favor of 100% anime a year or so ago,) and Chinese-subbed DVDs available at shops in Chinatown - which have translations varying from (rarely) excellent to (usually) incomprehensible. And there's my continued baby-steps in Nihongo of course - I figure I'll have fluency by roughly mid-century. Tired

There's got to be an easier way to get English-subbed dramas. I assume the original producers refuse to produce foreign-subbed versions for sale because the market's too weak to be feasible? Or is there some other reason? I'm remembering fondly "With Love," the very last dorama that FCI provided English subs for, aired on the International Channel in the U.S. (Also the first I watched and still one of my faves.)

Just wondering (and please move this if it's in the wrong place.)

Thanks,
The King of Brevity (D'OH! Sorry...)
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's a BitTorrent thread here that might help you: http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.7957.htm
Sakebitosan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, cool - thanks bmw!
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sakebitosan wrote:
Is there a thread that serves as a how-to for people who are completely illiterate at complex IT stuff?

When I see terms like "P2P" and "port-forward your modem" and even "FTP" (I even know what that one stands for,) my brain just short-circuits. I once had someone explain to me how bit torrent works and I had to do psychotherapy for eight months. And I still don't understand it - something like installing software on your system that basically opens it wide to any and every person on any BT network you log into? That might be acceptable from a security standpoint if I dumped everything onto external drives and reformatted my OS daily, but otherwise...no.

Not sure if this is viable or not, but setup a second (old, if available) computer expressly for downloading stuff via BitTorrent... That way you won't have to worry about security issues since no personal info will be on that machine... It's what I do and I leave the thing on practically 24/7. Smile
alexgamerz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is anyone else having trouble with the green(torrage.com) torrent download button on all d-addicts torrents? (Error 503 Service Unavailable)
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

alexgamerz wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble with the green(torrage.com) torrent download button on all d-addicts torrents? (Error 503 Service Unavailable)

Yeah, it happens every now and then... I just use the other torrent button if that's the case. Smile
Sofronka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Kou kou kyoushi 1993, Taburoido (Tabloid) Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, can you advice me, pelase, where can I find dramas Kou kou kyoushi 1993 and Taburoido?
I just was able to see the first two parts of Kou kou kyoushi, but the place, where I watched it on-line was cancelled. I�m absolutelly fond of this series and of Hiroyuki Sanada, but is almost impossible to find or buy any of his movies or TV films in Europe. If there is possibility to buy it on DVD, I would do it also, just I need it with english titles.

Thank you for your help in advance

Sof
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We have a thread for this topic.

Moving and merging.
Eve

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Kou kou kyoushi 1993, Taburoido (Tabloid) Reply with quote Back to top

Sofronka wrote:
Hi, can you advice me, pelase, where can I find dramas Kou kou kyoushi 1993 and Taburoido?
I just was able to see the first two parts of Kou kou kyoushi, but the place, where I watched it on-line was cancelled. I�m absolutelly fond of this series and of Hiroyuki Sanada, but is almost impossible to find or buy any of his movies or TV films in Europe. If there is possibility to buy it on DVD, I would do it also, just I need it with english titles.

Thank you for your help in advance

Sof

I have both series with English subs if you are interested.

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: