jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Wynter's TRADE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
I've already got that... Somewhere. Beaten

I'll look over your past postings... Smile

O! Do you want something Korean?! There are a few I thought you would like.

Ya think so? Sweat

Quote:
Quote:
EDIT: Do you want the anime in it's original .mkv format or in DVD-Video format?

Whatever is easier for you.

One thing: what player are you using to watch the videos?

If I send you the .mkv files, can your player display the softsubs that are contained in the video or would you like them hardsubbed?

I have both versions.

Quote:
Quote:
EDIT2: In exchange, how about coming over to help me move furniture? Beaten hehe

LOL! I think one earthquake is enough for now. Wink

Aww.... Not even an aftershock? hehe
Wynter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
Ya think so? Sweat

I'll start you off with one or two and if you like them, I can send more. I won't send you any of the romantic comedy cheeses until later. Beaten

Quote:

If I send you the .mkv files, can your player display the softsubs that are contained in the video or would you like them hardsubbed?

I have both versions.

On my computer I watch using VLC Player. .mkv files don't work on my DVD player that I use to watch on TV.

Quote:
Aww.... Not even an aftershock?

I guess you could say I lack the experience? Beaten

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
Ya think so? Sweat

I'll start you off with one or two and if you like them, I can send more. I won't send you any of the romantic comedy cheeses until later. Beaten

LOL... I can forward any of the cheeses to my sister-in-law if they don't past muster with me. Mr Green

Quote:
Quote:

I have both versions.

On my computer I watch using VLC Player. .mkv files don't work on my DVD player that I use to watch on TV.

So you can watch the subbed .mkv files, right.... I'm not catching your drift... Sweat

Quote:
Quote:
Aww.... Not even an aftershock?

I guess you could say I lack the experience? Beaten

We can move chairs, end tables, and coffee tables before getting into the heavy stuff, like dressers, wall units, and matresses... rofl
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I took a look at the specs for VLC player and it does play .mkv files so I'll send you those... Plus some extra goodies to check out. Victory! Peace!
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Discs are in the mail. Victory! Peace!
Wynter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, that was fast!

I've decided to send the following Korean shows:

- When It's at Night
This one stars my favourite Korean actress: Kim Sun Ah. The plot was interesting and I had personal interest with the story (art and artifacts). I really REALLY enjoyed it because it wasn't the normal romantic comedy (tho I light those as well).

- The Snow Queen
This one stars Ralph's favourite Korean actress: Sung Yu Ri. I think she was great, and this story is very deep and touching. It has a lot of depth and I liked that.

- Snow in August
This drama was AMAZING! It was so powerful on so many levels, and although of people didn't like the ending, I thought it was the most realistic. I think you'll enjoy this one. Powerful acting as well!

- Personal Taste
Definitely a romantic comedy, but I LUFFED it! I think you'll like it.

- Coffee Prince
Probably one of the most interesting stories, and probably the best one I've seen. I have it an easy 10/10.

Depending on your mood and flavour of the moment, I would recommend starting with Coffee Prince or When It's at Night.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Thanks! Muack

One big hurdle is getting over the language/culture thing: I'm very much the Japanophile, but rather indifferent when it comes to Korean stuff. Sweat
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

One big hurdle is getting over the language/culture thing: I'm very much the Japanophile, but rather indifferent when it comes to Korean stuff. Sweat

Just a heads up, most K-Dramas are either 16 or 20 episodes long, so if you get to episode 11 and wonder why they're not wrapping things up, it's because you're only about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way thru.
Wynter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

Just a heads up, most K-Dramas are either 16 or 20 episodes long, so if you get to episode 11 and wonder why they're not wrapping things up, it's because you're only about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way thru.

Yup.

Eve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think I need to get PERsonal Taste. Beaten

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
DataSpy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,
I've been good, how about you? No problem about the response, I have to make a few more posts on the forum so that I can PM people Bang Head

I'm currently setting up a trade with someone and then I might be out of town for the 4th of July but I would love to setup a trade after I get back if you're available! I also have a bunch of stuff set on the side for you Smile

Thanks,
Jim

Trading List
Wynter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DataSpy wrote:
Hello,
I've been good, how about you? No problem about the response, I have to make a few more posts on the forum so that I can PM people Bang Head

I'm currently setting up a trade with someone and then I might be out of town for the 4th of July but I would love to setup a trade after I get back if you're available! I also have a bunch of stuff set on the side for you Smile

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Data!

I did PM you. Didn't you get it?!

bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
No, I don't have a torrent program for my Mac.

See this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bittorrent_client#Operating_system_support Victory! Peace!
Wynter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

See this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bittorrent_client#Operating_system_support Victory! Peace!

Not until later.

bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
Not until later.

Okie dokie.

Looks like you have a number of them to choose from. Victory! Peace!
Wynter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Okie dokie.

Looks like you have a number of them to choose from. Victory! Peace!

Yes! I was looking through the list. I'll download one after Wednesday. Reason: I'll be too distracted once I start downloading, so I want to wait until my vacation has officially started. Mr Green

@Eve: Let me know what else you would like so we can start our trade!

bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
Yes! I was looking through the list. I'll download one after Wednesday. Reason: I'll be too distracted once I start downloading, so I want to wait until my vacation has officially started. Mr Green

So ka.

Were you using your brother's PC to download stuff previously?
Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

So ka.

Were you using your brother's PC to download stuff previously?

No I had Azareus (was that what it was called?) but deleted it upon sisters advice. I think she uses UTorrent, which I don't think at the time was available for Macs. My sister is the main downloader, but I prefer direct.

bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wynter wrote:
No I had Azareus (was that what it was called?) but deleted it upon sisters advice. I think she uses UTorrent, which I don't think at the time was available for Macs. My sister is the main downloader, but I prefer direct.

So ka.

I had initially used BitTornado, but switched over to uTorrent: it gives you a lot more statistical info. Victory! Peace!
Wynter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

So ka.

I had initially used BitTornado, but switched over to uTorrent: it gives you a lot more statistical info. Victory! Peace!

That's exactly what sis said, too. Nowadays I just give her a list of things I want and she downloads it for me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: