jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Shibasaki Kou
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
20 century boy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I recommend "maison de Himiko", one of the best movies I've seen this year.
jyuunyu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my first post in this forum, i really like her after watching orange days and right now i'm watching galileo.

i read here that she dated tsumaboki satoshi and then eventually broke up. maybe that's the reason why the filming for dororo 2 haven't started yet. i mean, there should be news about it if they are filming it already right? they said the release date would be around 2009 but it's already dec 2010 and we don't know if they are still gonna do the sequel or not.

anyhow, she's gonna be part of a new detective drama for spring 2011, can't wait!
Takoyama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kou goes to Hollywood to play Keanu Reeve's love interest in
47 Ronin
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/03/shibasaki-kou-to-make-hollywood-debut-alongside-keanu-reeves/[/i]
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Takoyama wrote:
Kou goes to Hollywood to play Keanu Reeve's love interest in
47 Ronin
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/03/shibasaki-kou-to-make-hollywood-debut-alongside-keanu-reeves/[/i]

Yup, it was mentioned in the Movies thread: http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.php?p=918651#918651 Mr Green
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tanjobi omedeto, Kou-chan! Victory! Peace! Applaud
tirador

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She'll be having a duet with Akanishi Jin for their movie "47 Ronin". That lucky bastard. Cursing

For those who have twitter, you can follow her @ko_shibasaki.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shibasaki Kou forms new musical group with DECO*27 and TeddyLoid

October 4, 2011

Actress and singer Shibasaki Kou has formed a new musical unit called galaxias!, consisting of herself, guitarist DECO*27, and music producer/DJ TeddyLoid. The trio will release their first mini-album (currently untitled) this November.

The 24-year-old DECO*27 got his start through the video site Nico Nico Douga a few years ago, and he achieved the most watched video on that site with more than 15 million views. Last year, Shibasaki was introduced to DECO*27 through her staff, with plans for her to write some lyrics for his album. They ended up working together on Shibasaki�fs single �gMukei Spirit�h which was released in February of this year.

TeddyLoid, who created a popular remix of �gMukei Spirit,�h is joining them as the group�fs DJ and sound producer. Currently 22, TeddyLoid started out as a solo act in 2008 when he was just 18 years old, and at the time he was chosen to be the main DJ for Miyavi�fs world tour. He has expanded his career since then, even providing music for the Gainax-produced anime series �gPanty & Stocking with Garterbelt.�h

galaxias! is described as having an electro sound, blending rock and dance music. The three artists were working on the album over the past few months, even while Shibasaki was in London for the filming of the �g47 Ronin�h movie.

The new group is said to not be temporary, but at this point there are no definite plans for how long the group will continue.

Source:
Sankei Sports
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ DECO*27??

Okeeee...........
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kou Shibasaki to release new album in December

Shibasaki Kou�fs 6th album, �gLyrical��Wonder�g, will be released on December 12.

This will be Shibasaki�fs first original album since releasing �gCIRCLE CYCLE�h about a year and 7 months ago. It features a total of 13 tracks including her previously released singles, �gANOTHER:WORLD�g, �gMy Perfect Blue�g, and �gYuku Yuku wa�g.

The album will be released in both limited and regular editions. The limited edition DVD will contain music videos for �gMata, Umareru Koro ni wa�g, �gStrength�g, �gMy Perfect Blue�h, and �gANOTHER:WORLD�h.

CD:
01. Koimoriuta
02. Mata, Umareru Koro ni wa
03. Strength
04. My Perfect Blue
05. Mou, Inai yo
06. Waraou Kana -5 p.m.-
07. traffic jam
08. Chi no Iro
09. you & me
10. ANOTHER:WORLD
11. cosmic rainbow
12. Yuku Yuku wa
13. Waraou Kana -7 a.m.-

DVD:
- Mata, Umareru Koro ni wa(Music Video)
- Strength (Music Video)
- My Perfect Blue (Music Video)
- ANOTHER:WORLD (Music Video)

Source: natalie
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kou Shibasaki to tour in May

Shibasaki Kou will be holding a nationwide tour starting in May.

The tour will kick off on May 29th at Tokyo�fs Parthenon Tama and will wrap up on June 29th at Kobe International House for a total of 11 shows in 10 locations.

In addition, Shibasaki is launching her official fan club. Fan club members will be able to pre-reserve tickets for this tour starting February 5th. General ticket sales will start on March 16th.

<Ko Shibasaki Live Tour 2013>

Wednesday, May 29th – Parthenon Tama (Tokyo)
Friday, May 31st – Sendai Shimin Kaikan Dai-Hall (Miyagi)
Thursday, June 6th – Tokyo International Forum Hall A (Tokyo)
Saturday, June 8th – Harmony Hall Zama (Kanagawa)
Friday, June 14th – Sapporo Shimin Hall (Hokkaido)
Monday, June 17th – Ueno Gakuen Hall (Hiroshima)
Tuesday, June 18th – Fukuoka Sun Palace (Fukuoka)
Saturday, June 22nd – Nagoya Kokaido (Aichi)
Sunday, June 23rd – Nara 100-nen Kaikan (Nara)
Friday, June 28th – Orix Theatre (Osaka)
Saturday, June 29th – Kobe International House (Hyogo)

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kou Shibasaki to lend her voice for upcoming 'Detective Conan' movie

It was announced that Shibasaki Kou will be lending her voice for anime �gMeitaitei Conan (aka �gDetective Conan�h, �gCase Closed�h)�hs 17th film �gMeitantei Conan Zekkai no Private Eye�h as a guest.

With the full cooperation from Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, the anime film is set at the Aegis ship that possesses the highest-level military secrets in the national defense, and it depicts a battle on the sea between Conan and �gX�h, a spy from a certain country.

Shibasaki�fs role will be a mysterious female member of the Japan Self-Defense Forces, named �gFujii Nanami�h, who is said to be the key person in the murder case that happens in the Aegis ship, and she will be deeply involved in the story.

�gMeitantei Conan Zekkai no Private Eye�h will open in theaters starting on April 20th.

Source: Cinematoday
SgtPepper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw Galileo again and I am reminded of how I love this girl. When I become famous and they make a biopic of me, I want Shibasaki Kou to get the role Big Grin Haha.
I really loved her in SIGN. Now I am studying the violin and a bit of the Japanese sign language because I was kinda inspired by her role there Smile
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kou Shibasaki's new single 'Love Searchlight'

Shibasaki Kou's new single "Love Searchlight" will be released on April 16.

"Love Searchlight" has been picked up as the theme song for the upcoming anime movie 'Meitantei Conan Ijigen no Sogekisha' opening in theaters on April 19. Alongside the title track, the single will include a new song called "Chikai". Both songs are composed and produced by androp's Uchisawa Takahito.

The single's first press edition will include a Shibasaki Kou�~Meitantei Conan sticker. The sticker features Conan with an anime version of Shibasaki.

[Track List]

01. Love Searchlight
02. Chikai
03. Love Searchlight -Instrumental-
04. Chikai -Instrumental-

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kou Shibasaki moving to Victor Entertainment and releasing new single

Shibasaki Kou will be transferring to Victor Entertainment. She will release her first single "Aoi Hoshi" on August 27.

"Aoi Hoshi" is described to be a powerful ballad about a love that asks nothing in return. It's produced by Jeff Miyahara, and it will be used as the ending theme for TV Tokyo's drama 'Aoi Honou' which premieres on July 18. 'Aoi Honou' is based on Shimamoto Kazuhiko's manga. It will be directed by Fukuda Yuichi and will star Yagira Yuya.

Regarding her new transfer, Shibasaki commented, "While laying out my worldview more actively, I hope to grow together with the new team."

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kou Shibasaki to hold free live at the end of August

Shibasaki Kou will hold a free live on August 30. While the exact location hasn't been revealed at this time, it's known that it will take place somewhere in the metropolitan area.

The free live will be held to commemorate the release of Shibasaki's new single "Aoi Hoshi" (August 27 release). The venue will be announced through Shibasaki's official website, as well as Victor Entertainment's official website on the day of the live. Those who bring the participation ticket to the event, which will be enclosed her single, will receive a special privilege.

Also to commemorate the release, all Tower Records stores nationwide will display a poster that says 'KO MUSIC, KO LIFE.'. Through a lottery, 100 lucky people who purchase the single will receive this poster.

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kou Shibasaki to play Nohime in FujiTV Fall drama "Nobunaga Concerto"

Shibasaki Kou will be playing the role of Nohime, Oda Nobunaga's wife in the upcoming FujiTV autumn drama "Nobunaga Concerto" which begins its run from 13 October in the Mondays 9pm timeslot. The drama will feature Oguri Shun in two roles as Oda and Saburo, a senior high school student in the modern era who goes back into time and gets mistaken for the real Oda. This will mark Shibasaki's first heroine role in a Gekku drama since 2007's "Galileo". Although Shibasaki and Oguri had appeared in the 2010 drama SP "Wagaie no Rekishi - First Night", their characters had no interaction with each other so this drama will be considered their first collaboration.

Source: Sanspo
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kou Shibasaki to take on first drama leading role in 2015 NTV Winter drama

Shibasaki Kou will be taking on her first leading role in a drama series through the upcoming NTV Winter 2015 drama "Marumaru Tsuma" (XX-Wife) which begins its run from January 2015 in the Wednesdays 10pm timeslot. She will play the role of a mysterious wife supporting her husband played by Higashiyama Noriyuki who is a newscaster and the scriptwriter of this drama will be Yukawa Kazuhiko who was behind the success of hit drama "Kaseifu no Mita" in 2011.

Shibasaki's character Hikari is the wife of Yasuda Masazumi (Higashiyama) who is a popular newscaster and goes all out to support her husband in every way. She is great at household chores and is able to make her husband look good in front of others. However, there is a secret between them thus explaining why the title doesn't explain what kind of wife she is and that will be explained in the first episode. Filming for the entire drama had been completed.

Shibasaki commented in an interview that her roles so far had been more focused on the emotional side of things but this time, she had to deal with a huge volume of lines so it was a fresh challenge for her. Besides, there was a constant struggle between emotions and common sense in the story which made it a tough battle up till filming was completed. Despite the fact that Shibasaki has been the lead in many movies to date, this is surprisingly her first leading role in a drama series. However, she has never thought much about this because she doesn't think of movies and dramas as totally separate things. It was also great this time that she got lots of support from the people around her and it was good that they didn't have to film as the drama is airing so it took off a fair bit of the pressure. As for her first time playing a housewife, Shibasaki admitted that she was looking forward to becoming a housewife one day when she was young but she doesn't feel the same way now.

Source: Yomiuri Hochi
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kou Shibasaki to release cover album in summer and tour in September

Shibasaki Kou will release a cover album titled "Kou Utau" in early summer. To commemorate this release, she will hold a nationwide tour starting in September.

A portion of the track list for "Kou Utau" will be decided upon fans' request. Fans can submit songs that they want to hear by tweeting the song title with the hashtag #���������� (#Kou Utau).

It's already been decided that the album will include a cover of Makihara Noriyuki's "Sunao". This cover is available for download via the iTunes Store.

As for the tour, it will host a total of 10 shows beginning on September 11 at Katsushika Symphony Hills in Tokyo. Ticket pre-registration forms will be enclosed in her album "Kou Utau".

[Kou Shibasaki Live Tour 2015]

Friday, September 11 - Kashitsuka Symphony Hills (Tokyo)
Sunday, September 13 - Fukuoka Shimin Kaikan (Fukuoka)
Saturday, September 19 - Tokyo Electron Nirasaki Bunka Hall (Yamanashi)
Tuesday, September 22 - NGK Spark Plug Civic Center (Aichi)
Wednesday, September 23 - Orix Theater (Osaka)
Saturday, September 26 - Sendai Shimin Kaikan (Miyagi)
Friday, October 2 - Sapporo Shimin Hall (Hokkaido)
Saturday, October 10 - Ueno Gakuen Hall (Hiroshima)
Monday, October 12 - Kobe International House (Hyogo)
Saturday, October 17 - Tokyo International Forum (Tokyo)

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Track list for Kou Shibasaki's cover album

Kou Shibasaki's cover album "Kou Utau" is slated for release on June 17 and it will feature her covers of songs from rock bands, female singers, and male singers. Some of the songs she will cover are Gesu no Kiwami Otome.'s "Dakedo Boku wa", Tokyo Jihen's "Shiseikatsu", Nakajima Miyuki's "Ito", and Fukuyama Masaharu's "Sakurazaka". The track list also includes requests that fans submitted through Twitter. The album's limited edition will come with snapshots taken by photographer Mogi Ayako and a "poetry and visual book".

[Track List]

01. Wakamono no Subete�iFujifabric�j
02. Tada Nakitakunaruno�iNakayama Miho�j
03. Sunao�iMakihara Noriyuki�j
04. Sakurazaka�iFukuyama Masaharu�j
05. Mecha Kucha ni Naite Shimaitai�iKudo Shizuka�j
06. Asahi no Chikai�iKumaki Anri�j
07. Dakedo Boku wa�iGesu no Kiwami Otome.�j
08. Ai�iHata Motohiro�j
09. Raining�iCocco�j
10. Shiseikatsu�iTokyo Jihen�j
11. Egao wo Sagashite�iKarashima Midori�j
12. Niji to Taiyou no Oka�iPiyo Piyo�j
13. Kimi wa Boku no Tomodachi�iOta Hiromi�j
14. Ito�iNakajima Miyuki�j
15. Mirai e�iKiroro�j

junny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shibasaki Kou to star in 2017 Taiga drama

On August 25, NHK announced that actress Shibasaki Kou will star in the 2017 Taiga drama 'Onna Joushu Naotora'. This will be her first lead role in a NHK drama.

Shibasaki commented, "This is the first time I've heard about Naotora. From now on, I want to search for her appeal, and grasp it. I am delighted to be offered the role of a person who is both elegant and strong. I believe that it will be a wonderful work filled with spirit, as well as lessons that would become hints for the present day. I will do my best in order to do that."

During the Sengoku Period, there was a woman who ruled as lord of her clan. Her name was Ii Naotora. After every battle, the head of the Ii family would be killed, which eventually left Naotora in charge. The upcoming Taiga drama will portray the drastic events in Naotora's lifetime.

On choosing Shibasaki for the lead role, production supervisor Okamoto Yukie said, "She is an unusual actress who possesses both the strength and beauty of a tiger. I believe she will cause an excitement through the Taiga drama."

The script will be written by Morishita Yoshiko, who also wrote the script for 'Gouchisousan'.

'Onna Joushu Naotora' will begin its broadcast in January of 2017 and will run for a one-year period. Filming is scheduled to start in August of 2016.

Source & Image: Oricon

Article: http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/08/shibasaki-kou-to-star-in-2017-taiga-drama

blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 39 of 40

Jump to: