jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Oguri Shun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 246, 247, 248  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocha4ever

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tadaimaaaa..... w00t!

and no more curly hair on SEED??? Nut

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!�I�T
ocha4ever

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gaku pamphlet

credit: @misasays

I am a Pig-Rabbit...Victory! Peace!�I�T
suzzy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ocha4ever wrote:
Gaku pamphlet

credit: @misasays

this was for this movie or drama he's was in or in( not sure if it showed yet)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu Shun-san!
BuyMeThisDress

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any latest rumors about him and ex-singer Uehara Kayoko? She's been pretty muted about him on her blog...
norika07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello girls. w00t!

sheesh, i used to be really active here before, wayback 2007 and just stopped coming here 2 yrs ago, now I'm back and wow, so much inactivity here... Puppy Dog Eyes Shameful Cry

it's better to be quiet and make everyone think you're stupid...
...than open your mouth and prove it. Mr Green
seriesdoramass

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love him so much w00t!
shun_oguri_fanatics

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi im new here Smile but i really love shun-san so much of an actor, first seen him in gokusen 1 after that i really follow all of his series Smile im happy that shun-san do series that are encouraging and have moral and society values Smile
vina.loves.sushi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

norika07 wrote:
hello girls. w00t!

sheesh, i used to be really active here before, wayback 2007 and just stopped coming here 2 yrs ago, now I'm back and wow, so much inactivity here... Puppy Dog Eyes Shameful Cry

i know what you mean...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vina.loves.sushi wrote:

i know what you mean...

aww ate vina T.T

it's better to be quiet and make everyone think you're stupid...
...than open your mouth and prove it. Mr Green
noa080

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just loved him in Rich man, Poor woman! He was great!! Applaud
suzzy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he look so happy and handsome at there wedding !!! sry the picture would load u can see just two here http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01/oguri-shun-yamada-yu-hold-a-wedding-ceremony-in-hawaii/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

noa080 wrote:
I just loved him in Rich man, Poor woman! He was great!! Applaud

YES! Definitely! Watched all the series in 2 days. rofl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

suzzy wrote:
he look so happy and handsome at there wedding !!! sry the picture would load u can see just two here http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01/oguri-shun-yamada-yu-hold-a-wedding-ceremony-in-hawaii/

Hello there tomodachi! I missed you! Thank you for sharing the site, I just love Shun. w00t!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello! Another Pinoy here...and a Shun Oguri fan too Smile I've watched a lot of his work and he is great in all of them, but my most favourite would be an old one: Summer Snow.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shun Oguri borrows Yamada Yu's Instagram account to warn of fakes

On July 13, actor Oguri Shun borrowed his wife Yamada Yu's Instagram account to warn fans about fake accounts.

Oguri wrote, "This is Oguri Shun borrowing my wife's Instagram. I don't use neither Instagram or Twitter. Yoroshiku. I apologize [to inform everybody] from a place like this. But I heard it from my wife and I didn't like it." In addition, he uploaded a photo of himself covering his face with his right hand.

In response, fans left comments such as "Ahhhh! He's here!!!!!!!", "Really rare! lol", "I'll be careful for fakes."

Source: Infoseek
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shun Oguri to appear in TBS Fall drama 'Kounodori'

Oguri Shun will be appearing in the TBS Autumn 2015 drama "Kounodori" which stars Ayano Go and will begin its run from 16 October at 10pm on Fridays. He plays the role of Nagai Hiroyuki whose pregnant wife got embroiled in a traffic accident and ends up in a coma and this causes him to be faced with a difficult decision of whether to save his wife or child. From the middle of the drama onwards, Oguri's character will become a key person affecting Ayano's character Kounodori.

Both Oguri and Ayano belong to the same agency and are very good friends too. Oguri commented that he is very happy to be able to take part in Ayano's drama regardless of the nature of the role and gladly accepted the offer from the producer. Ayano had taken part in Oguri's drama "Ouroboros" earlier this year from the middle of the season.

Source: Nikkansports
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shun Oguri to star in movie version of 'Museum'

Oguri Shun will be starring in the real-life movie adaptation movie of popular psycho-thriller manga "Museum" by Tomoe Ryosuke which is to be directed by Otomo Keishi who is known for his "Rurouni Kenshin" series.

The movie which will be shown in cinemas next year, is based on the same-titled manga serialised in "Young Magazine" from 2013. Oguri plays the lead character Sawamura Hisashi who is a police detective in the 1st division of the Metropolitan Police Department investigating a series of murders committed by a person who calls himself the Kaeru Otoko (Frog Man) and wears a frog mask whenever he kills people.

Oguri who has read the manga, said that he was filled with digust at the nature of the cases described in the story. However, in this time and era, there are more and more weird cases which are getting more difficult to understand thus the story described in the manga doesn't seem so far-fetched now. As such, he hopes to deliver a performance which will set viewers thinking about the motive behind the cases as he tries his best to work hard for this movie.

Filming began on 8 November.

Source: Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shun Oguri to co-star in TV Tokyo 2016 Winter drama

Oguri Shun will be appearing in the upcoming TV Tokyo Winter 2016 drama "Tokyo Sentimental" starring Ysohida Kotaro in his first leading role in a drama. The drama which begins its run from 15 January 2016 in the Fridays 12.12am timeslot, features Yoshida as the owner of a traditional wagashi maker who has been divorced thrice and describes how he comes to fall in love with the women he meets one after another. Oguri plays the role of a soba restaurant owner who is the romance adviser of Yoshida's character.

With regard to his appearance in this drama, Oguri joked that Yoshida "forced" him to act in the drama and said that the lead character seems to be specially tailored for the latter as they are both exactly the same. Oguri and Yoshida became close friends after they worked on a stage play in 2004. Ever since then, whenever Yoshida has a new romantic interest, he would introduce the lady to Oguri who would then assess whether she would be suitable for Yoshida. As such, Yoshida said that the exchanges between them in the drama are reflective of what they talk about in real life.

The first lady of interest in the drama will be played by Kusakari Tamiyo who used to be a ballerina.

Source: Sanspo
ashley juggs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wonder what he's up to now? Haven't heard much since "Ouroboros".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 246, 247, 248  Next
Page 247 of 248

Jump to: