jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kuroki Meisa
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So it's now official that she's officially pregnant??? Crazy
Jav_sol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jav_sol wrote:
Kate CM

http://youtu.be/RkL0cvZc2-Q?hd=1

There were 4 "dislikes" for that video!! Crazy

Probably 4 drag queens pissed off because they know they'll never look that good!!
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

There were 4 "dislikes" for that video!! Crazy

Probably 4 drag queens pissed off because they know they'll never look that good!!

Hilarious.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meisa Kuroki has a baby girl

It was announced that actress Kuroki Meisa has given birth to her first baby in the afternoon of September 23rd. It was a baby girl, and both Kuroki and the baby are in healthy condition.

Reportedly, Kuroki�fs husband, singer, Akanishi Jin was with Kuroki in the delivery room, and the couple released a comment in their joint names that says, �gWe would like to continue living our days full of laughter.�h

Source: MSN Japan

I wonder if they'll be having any "days full of laughter" when the baby starts crying at 3 a.m. Bleah
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meisa Kuroki was in town last weekend for the Eiga Fest. For some reason I didn't run into her when I was at Mitsuwa. Head Scratch

Anyway, she did do an interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ZNpe5sjDs
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meisa Kuroki to star in TBS 2016 Fall drama

Kuroki Meisa and Arai Hirofumi will be co-starring in the upcoming TBS / MBS Autumn 2016 drama "Haikei, Minpaku-sama" which will begin its run from October. The drama will start on 23 October at 12.50am on Sundays via MBS while TBS will show it 2 days later on 25 October at 1.28am on Tuesdays.

The drama is set at Ota Ward in Tokyo which is one of two areas in Japan where house owners are allowed to rent out private residences legally to overseas visitors for short-term stays. Kuroki plays the role of Yamashita Saori who works at the Labour Standards Inspection Office and is a fierce wife to her husband Kanta (Arai) who works at a game company. One day, Kanta gets retrenched by his company and doesn't dare to tell Saori about this. He decides to start the minpaku (private residence) business because it is the current trend but encounters many setbacks. Meanwhile, news of his retrenchment reach Saori which brings the couple to the brink of divorce.

Kuroki mentioned that this is the first time she is acting as a scary wife who makes her husband shudder in fear but feels that Saori must be doing this for Kanta's sake. As such, she hopes to be able to show the love between them in this drama. As for Arai, he commented that although this is a late night drama, there are no sex scenes, crude jokes or violence so he called upon viewers to watch it without being concerned about these things.

Co-stars include Nakano Yuuta who plays Saori's elder brother Shohei, Konno Anna who plays Tachikawa Miyu and is in love with Shohei and Suzuki Masayuki who plays Kanta's father who used to be a former ryokan owner.

Sources: Sanspo / Sponichi / Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Meisa Kuroki has a baby girl

Take two.

Meisa Kuroki pregnant with her second child

On November 26, actress Meisa Kuroki announced her second pregnancy with her husband Jin Akanishi.

Kuroki tweeted, "I am currently pregnant with my second child. I am about to enter my stable period. I am spending my days healthily without feeling ill. While being thankful for the understanding and support around me, I am preparing to welcome our child."

Akanishi also tweeted,"I was going to make the announcement to everyone this time but it seems like I was beat!"

Kuroki and Akanishi married in February of 2012 and welcomed their first child, a daughter in September of that year. When asked about having more children during a press conference for Kuroki's drama 'Designer Baby' last year, she responded, "Of course, if we have the chance and the timing is right."

Source. Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Gotta pay for all the new baby's stuff.

Meisa Kuroki to guest star in episode 10 of 'Doctor-X 4

Kuroki Meisa will be the guest star in the 10th episode of TV Asahi Autumn 2016 drama "Doctor X 4 ~ Gekai Daimon Michiko ~" which will be shown at 9pm on 15 December. This is the first time that she is working with Yonekura Ryoko who plays the lead character Daimon Michiko.

In this episode, Kuroki will play Tokiko who is married to a rich man from China and is admitted to Toutei University Hospital where Daimon works as a freelancer at. Due to a heart condition, Tokiko is deemed to be unable to carry on with her pregnancy as it will be life-threatening. However, Tokiko chooses to prioritise her baby's life over hers so Daimon tries to find a way which will allow Tokiko to live without having to sacrifice her child.

As there are scenes when Tokiko has to speak in Mandarin to her Chinese husband, the production crew decided to offer the role to Kuroki who spoke the language in the 2008 TV Asahi drama SP "Dansou no Reijin Kawashima Yoshiko no Shougai". Coincidentally, after the offer was made to Kuroki in late November, she announced her second pregnancy on 26 November. On Kuroki's part, as she has passed her first trimester and her condition is stable now, she agreed to the offer.

Kuroki commented that it was easy for her to get immersed in her character as she is a mother and also pregnant now. As such, she can understand why Tokiko has made the choice to choose her baby's life over hers. She hopes that she will be able to convey Tokiko's strength and resolve through her acting in this episode. As for the filming process, she related that she was nervous about joining the cast at such a late stage of the drama but everyone was very welcoming of her and put her at ease.

Sources: Nikkansports / Sanspo / Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:

Meisa Kuroki pregnant with her second child

A boy this time.

Meisa Kuroki and Jin Akanishi welcome the birth of their second child

Meisa Kuroki and Jin Akanishi have announced the birth of their second child.

The couple made the announcement via their agencies with a joint statement. Kuroki gave birth to a healthy baby boy and she plans on returning to work while considering her physical condition.

"Everyone, I safely gave birth to our second child, our first son! Now that we've become a family of four, we hope to become an even more cheerful family. I will also continue to devote myself to my work."

Source: natalie
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

With a grand total of two posts (at the time I wrote this post) Meisa Kuroki has entered the world of Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/meisa_kuroki_/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: