jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueto Aya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2135, 2136, 2137, 2138, 2139, 2140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Critter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Nishikawa Futon promotion event appearance Reply with quote Back to top

Here's a link to a video of Aya's appearance for Nishikawa futon.
http://www.nishikawasangyo.co.jp/event/minkatsu2012/
Critter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Aya receives award for wearing shoes Reply with quote Back to top

Here's a link to a video of the award ceremony. I don't know how long this video will be up so those who have the technology better grab it while they can.
http://douga.nikkansports.com/entertainment/entertainment_107065.html
Critter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Yikes Reply with quote Back to top

Aya appears to promote Cirque du Soleil.
Stunning in a rather low cut pink dress.
http://mdpr.jp/topic/movie/1210401/RtyI4gsTTb0
Damn hot!
candyman808

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Yikes Reply with quote Back to top

Critter wrote:
Aya appears to promote Cirque du Soleil.
Stunning in a rather low cut pink dress.
http://mdpr.jp/topic/movie/1210401/RtyI4gsTTb0
Damn hot!

Yes Very Hot Indeed. Nice find.
astrokop9199

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Aya's Foot massage Reply with quote Back to top

This one is our cute Aya foot massage

[url]http://a1790dd6.linkbucks.com[/url]
Amon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"SENKEN h" Dancing
Aya_Man_1988

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya-chan doesn't really have many Dramas going on anymore, does she? Sad... Puppy Dog Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
suzzy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Amon wrote:
The Television (July 21 - July 27)

oh man to see this drama after so long will be great gotta add to my list of dramas Bonk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Amon wrote:
Aya and Hiroshi Abe at Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)

She looks gorgeous! Bow
just beautiful and Handsome !!! Flying Kiss Flying Kiss

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Amon wrote:
Ueto Aya and HIRO are officially married

On September 14th, actress Ueto Aya is celebrating her 27th birthday, but that almost fades into the background thanks to the announcement she made on the occasion. All the rumors about her and EXILE�fs HIRO (43) have finally come to an end as they announced they have registered their marriage on the 14th.

They have yet to work out their plans and the date for their upcoming wedding reception, but there won�ft be an official press conference or anything like that later today.

Ueto posted a handwritten note on her website thanking her fans for always supporting her and announcing her marriage. She seems to be very delighted to finally make the announcement, although she would have preferred to tell all her fans in person rather than releasing an open handwritten letter.

She wrote, �gI cannot even express how grateful I am towards all of you for supporting me even through all the tough times. From the bottom of my heart, thank you�c I�fll continue to work hard in order to live up to all the love I�fm receiving and send more love to all of you.�h She continued, �gIs it ok that I, not just as Ueto Aya but as a woman, can experience happiness? I wouldn�ft be happier if all of you could understand this and continue to cheer for me.�h

HIRO also thanked his fans and explained that he wasn�ft able to tell them sooner due to various reasons. He also seems to be very happy to finally let the cat out of the bag, writing, �gI�fve always been running towards my dream with everything I�fve got and just like that I�fve already become 43 years old.�h

He explained that turning 40 was a big turning point in his life, and he realized that, although EXILE, LDH, and his work are still important to him, he has to start thinking more about himself as a man. He has always been trying his best by himself and if it wasn�ft for the smiling faces of his fans, he wouldn�ft have been able to come this far. Of course, he will continue to work hard as a member of EXILE and EXILE TRIBE.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/09/ueto-aya-and-hiro-are-officially-married/
Ive been out to long WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR HER Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Shocked Shocked Applaud Applaud Applaud Applaud AND SPEECHLESS Applaud but wootwoot w00t! w00t! w00t!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Amon wrote:

"SENKEN h" Dancing

Thank You. Super HQ Version Located HERE *note It's at Maximum Resolution. Enjoy! Mr Green

Last edited by candyman808 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
candyman808

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Also Enjoy Senken H Issue 11-26-2012

Super HQ Located HERE
Amon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you Candyman for your kind words Smile

2013 Calendar, looks fantastic Dancing

Amon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the pictures of the Calendar Amon. Maan...Now i'm kinda sad I didn't order one Doh!

btw, have any of you guys and gals watched her most recent drama? was wondering what you thought of it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:
Thanks for the pictures of the Calendar Amon. Maan...Now i'm kinda sad I didn't order one Doh!

btw, have any of you guys and gals watched her most recent drama? was wondering what you thought of it
i've watched epsd 1...really good drama...even i dropped tears a lot when watched it Shameful Cry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Itsuka Hi no Ataru Basho de seems like something I'd love to watch! And idea if anyone is going to do the English subtitles for it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kawaiiruna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya_Man_1988 wrote:
Itsuka Hi no Ataru Basho de seems like something I'd love to watch! And idea if anyone is going to do the English subtitles for it?
check here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_126810.htm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah nice pics ...i wonder which one is the for April Mr Green

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya Ueto in new movie

Ueto Aya will star in the film �gBushi no Kondate.�h The film will open in theaters this winter. She will play the supportive wife named �gOharu�h of on-screen husband Kora Kengo.

The film is based on historical happenings in the Kaga Domain during the Edo period. Oharu (Ueto), who has superb cooking skills, is discovered by Funaki Tennai (Nishida Toshiyuki) and marries into the Funaki family, which has served as chefs for the domain from generation to generation. With the help from Man (Yo Kimiko), her mother-in-law, she tries hard to teach her husband �gYasunobu�h (Kora) who is supposed to be the successor, but lacks cooking skill. Through giving the cooking lessons for the husband, the couple begin to establish an emotional bond with each other, and the two mature together as husband and wife.

Ueto, who will start filming in Kyoto, talked about the various dishes that appear in the film with, �gAs it is called �eBushi no Kondate�f(Samurai�fs Menu), please look forward to the various menus of the time period that appear in the film.�h She appealed for the film with, �gI hope that the film would be enjoyable for many people, especially for women.�h

The film will be directed by Asahara Yuzo, who directed the �gTsuribaka Nisshi�h series. The script will be written by Kashiwada Michio, who also wrote the script for the popular film �gBushi no Kakeibo�h which starred Sakai Masato.

Source: Oricon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2135, 2136, 2137, 2138, 2139, 2140  Next
Page 2136 of 2140

Jump to: