jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
artistes marital status
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a real surprise!

Sometani Shota & Kikuchi Rinko announce their marriage

On January 1, actor Sometani Shota (22) announced his marriage with actress Kikuchi Rinko (33).

Their relationship was first reported last November when the couple was spotted kissing on the streets. Late New Year's Eve, Sometani announced through his official website, "It's a sudden announcement, but at this time, I would like to announce that I, Sometani Shota, have registered my marriage with Kikuchi Rinko-san."

He continued, "From now on, we would like to leave behind works while supporting each other as family, and having a strong conviction. Also, we would like to build a family who can make the people around us happy."

Congratulations!

Source: Oricon

Article courtesy of tokyohive: http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/01/sometani-shota-kikuchi-rinko-announce-their-marriage

blog
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Somewhere Yuko Takeuchi is just shaking her head:

Shido Nakamura announces his re-marriage

Nakamura Shido announced that he had married his girlfriend of 5 years on 31 Jan through a handwritten fax statement to the media the following day. In his statement, Nakamura revealed that the couple had been dating in 2010 and for the past 5 years, she had been supportive of him through the highs and lows in his life. As such, he hopes to build a happy family together with her from now on.

Nakamura got married to Takeuchi Yuko in 2005 and their son was born in November of the same year. However, they went their separate ways in 2008. It was said that Nakamura and his wife had planned to get married as early as April last year but due to the death of his mother in December 2013, the marriage plan was postponed till the end of the mourning period. When Nakamura was interviewed in October last year, he revealed then that he had plans to get married early this year.

Source: Sponichi / Yomiuri Hochi
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enau wrote:

Suzanne (Muri na Renai) --- married to --- Saito Kazumi (he's a coach for baseball team Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks)

Not anymore.

Suzanne announces divorce from Kazumi Saito

On March 17, talento Suzanne announced that she has divorced former pitcher for Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks and baseball commentator Saito Kazumi.

The couple married in December of 2011 and welcomed their son in January of last year.

Below is a translated message from Suzanne:

"At this time, I would like to announce that I, Suzanne, have divorced my husband Saito Kazumi-san. I sincerely apologize to all persons involved, as well as to those who have supported me, for causing worries and troubles due to my personal matter.

We have spent a lot of time apart due to our respective jobs in Fukuoka and Tokyo. Thus there were many disagreements and we were unable to spend time together as a family. Moreover, I was at my limit with childbirth and child rearing, and I wasn't able to have compassion towards him.

Although we will be walking down different paths, we hope to cooperate and fulfill our responsibilities as the mother and father to our son.

My respect for him has not changed. From now on, I hope to build a new relationship with him as friends.

I intend on pushing forward with my work while putting my child's life as top priority.

I greatly appreciate your support."

Source: Sponichi Annex
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Arisa Mizuki gets married

TOKYO, March 23, Kyodo

Actress Arisa Mizuki has married the president of a construction-related company, her management office said Monday.

They registered their marriage last Saturday. Mizuki has starred in many TV dramas.

"I would like to start a new life and do better than ever in both my public and private lives," Mizuki, 38, said in a statement through the office.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Machiko Ono married

Actress Ono Machiko got married this month.

Her husband is a 44-year-old man who works for LDH, the entertainment company that manages the EXILE groups. The couple is not planning on holding a wedding ceremony at this time.

Earlier this March, a tabloid magazine reported that the two were on the verge of getting married. Ono has co-starred with EXILE members in dramas "Namae wo Nakushita Megami" and "Saikou no Rikon". She participated in a couple of the group's get-togethers, where she met her husband last summer.

Source: Sponichi Annex
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Every Little Thing's Kaori Mochida gets married

Every Little Thing's Mochida Kaori has gotten married.

On August 8th, Mochida announced on ELT's official website, "Today, I have registered my marriage to a non-celebrity man that I have been dating for some time." She also expressed, "After meeting him, I reflected upon my feelings, and with time, it became natural for us to become family."

Every Little Thing is celebrating their 20th anniversary this year. On September 23rd, they will release their new album "Tabitabi" and their 5-disc best-of album set "Tabitabi �{ Every Best Single 2 �`MORE COMPLETE�`". Then from October, they will embark on a nationwide tour "Every Little Thing 20th Anniversary Best Hit Tour 2015-2016 �`Tabitabi�`".

Source: natalie
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And on the other side of the coin:

Ai Kago announces her divorce

Former Morning Musume member Kago Ai updated her official blog for the first time in about 4 months.

Kago began the blog entry saying, "To my fans. I, Kago, am doing very well!" She then revealed, "You may already know this from the news, but I got divorced in late-June."

Kago expressed her gratitude to her fans, "Thank you very much for always worrying about me." She continued, "From now on, I hope to slowly move forward as I've always done. I hope to give you good news little by little at my own pace. It would make me happy if you would please continue to encourage me and support me."

Kago got married in December of 2011 and gave birth to a baby girl the following year. In July of 2014, she resumed her music activities in the girls unit Girls Beat!!, but in October, her husband was arrested for charging an illegal interest rate on a loan (not prosecuted). Then this April, she announced that they were working towards a divorce.

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Suzuki Sawa marries
October 7, 2011

Actress Suzuki Sawa is now married to actor Yoshikawa Sumihiro, her agency announced on Friday. The two first met around the summer of 2009 when they played siblings in a stage play, and they began dating shortly after the play�fs run ended.

Not any more.

Sawa Suzuki and Sumihiro Yoshikawa divorce

Suzuki Sawa and Yoshikawa Sumihiro have ended their marriage as announced by their agencies in a fax statement.

In the statement also released on Sawa's blog, the couple decided to go their separate ways as they realised that they have different aspirations for their future. Despite living separately since April this year to overcome their differences, the couple could not make things work and decided to end their four-year marriage. It was mentioned in the statement that they went to the ward office to file the divorce application on the same day of the statement's release and that there was no alimony involved.

Despite rumours of Yoshikawa seeing another woman as reported in June this year, the couple denied that infidelity was the reason for the break-up and used the opportunity to clear things up.

Suzuki and Yoshikawa got married in October 2011 after working together in a stage play.

Source: Sponichi 1 / Sponichi 2
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Masaharu Fukuyama and Kazue Fukiishi get married

Fukuyama Masaharu and Fukiishi Kazue got married on 28 September which also happens to be the latter's birthday. The couple were first romantically linked in January 2012 and there were rumours of them getting married when Fukuyama ended his long-running radio show in March this year. Both artistes' agencies released fax statements to the media.

In Fukuyama's statement, he mentioned that he and Fukiishi had been dating for a few years after they started off as friends. Gradually, they came to realise the importance of each other as life partners thus leading to them getting married. Fukuyama asked for the support and advice of everyone around them including fans and staff members as they strive to build a happy family. He also mentioned that he is in preparations for his year-end concert and will continue to work hard as before.

On the other hand, Fukiishi began her statement by apologising for having to announce the news of their marriage through a written statement due to the short notice. She mentioned that she had been in showbiz for 20 years since she was 13 and has no plans to stop working even after marriage. However, she is planning to take things slow for the time being but hopes that everyone will continue supporting her in future.

Source: Huffington Post Japan / Oricon
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enau wrote:

Yoshida Eisaku (Anything For You, Brand, Tokujo Kabachi!!) --- married to --- Hirako Risa (she's a model)

Not anymore:

Eisaku Yoshida and Risa Hirako divorce

Yoshida Eisaku and Hirako Risa have gone their separate ways after they submitted their divorce application to a ward office on 21 December. Yoshida's agency announced the news on the following day along with his statement which revealed that the couple started to talk about this topic since the end of last year. Yoshida cited the reason of differences in their lifestyles due to their work and living environments as the key reason for the breakdown of their marriage. Nonetheless, they both hope that they will be able to move on from this, remain as friends and head towards their personal goals in life in time to come. He ended the statement by asking for everyone's continued support for them from now on.

Yoshida was said to be filming for a drama in Nagoya and returned to Tokyo on 19 December when the couple discussed the topic of divorce again and decided to call it quits. He has since returned to Nagoya to continue with the filming.

Yoshida and Hirako got married in 1997 but they were living apart soon after that as Yoshida went to the United States for acting training.

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hiromi Kitagawa announces her marriage

Kitagawa Hiromi announced her marriage on 2 February which was also her 35th birthday to her boyfriend of 2 years. According to her agency, the couple met through friends and started dating soon after. They selected Kitagawa's birthday which also happened to be an auspicious day for marriage and went to a ward office in Tokyo together to submit the marriage application. There are no plans for a wedding yet and Kitagawa is not pregnant now and will continue her acting career as usual.

Kitagawa made her debut in 1998 as a Unichika Summer Campaign girl and has been seen in various dramas including 2005 TV Tokyo drama "Joou" where she took on the leading role.

In her statement, Kitagawa praised her husband for being a gentle and honest person who she could be at ease with and hopes to spend her future with him. She also pledged to do even better in her career from now on and called for everyone's continued support in future.

Sources: Sanspo / Sponichi
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rei Kikukawa announces her marriage

Kikukawa Rei announced her marriage to her husband who is in his 40s during the broadcast of FujiTV morning programme "Tokudane!" on 28 April. She is not pregnant at the moment and will continue working after marriage.

At the start of the programme, Kikukawa broke the news with teary eyes after a video recap of her career to date and described her husband as a gentle man. She also revealed that their dates included going on walks together as she hardly exercises. Although she didn't imagine getting married to her husband when they first met, they began dating under the premise of marriage later on. Her co-host Ogura Tomoaki was the first to know about her marriage as she informed him about one month ago and introduced her husband to Ogura during a lunch meeting. Ogura praised Kikukawa's husband for being a wonderful person who is learned and speaks well.

Kikukawa released a fax statement through her agency and said that there are no plans for a wedding nor press conference at the moment. She revealed that her husband is a non-celebrity and they got married one day earlier i.e. 27 April. Kikukawa expressed her thanks to everyone around her and pledged to continue working hard as usual.

Sources: Nikkansports 1 / Nikkansports 2 / Sponichi
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ema Fujisawa announces her upcoming marriage

Fujisawa Ema will be marrying her boyfriend who is 3 years older than her on 21 August as reported in the media on 17 July. The couple reportedly met 15 years ago when Fujisawa came to Tokyo from her hometown in Kagawa to attend Sophia University and joined the school's tennis club. Her boyfriend was her senior then and had taken care of her since she was new to the city. However, as Fujisawa won the Grand Prix in the model audition of fashion magazine "non-no" in her first year at university, she became so busy juggling studies and work that they didn't date as a couple. Nonetheless, her boyfriend still sent her emails every year on her birthday and always showed her concern. When Fujisawa went to Los Angeles for language studies in 2009, he also visited her there when he was on a business trip. 3 years ago, he asked her to be her girlfriend but she asked for time to consider and it was only until 21 August last year when she finally agreed. He then proposed to her on her birthday last year i.e. 26 December. The wedding ceremony is expected to be held in autumn this year after their marriage registration in August.

Fujisawa said that as the relationship between her and her boyfriend had been that of a senior and junior for a long time, it took some time for them to get closer and he had waited so long for her because she is the type to take her own sweet time. She also revealed that she had informed Kagawa Teruyuki and Katahira Nagisa who played her parents in the 2004 NHK morning drama "Tenka" and they were so happy for her that they cried.

As Fujisawa is currently filming the FujiTV Summer 2017 drama "Seshiru no Mokuromi", her co-stars including Maki Youko, Ito Ayumi and Itaya Yuka held a celebration for her on 16 July when they presented her with flowers and a tiara. She thanked everyone for the celebration and said that this was an unforgettable surprise.

Sources: Nikkansports / Sanspo
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
Machiko Ono married

This got posted near the top of this page. She didn't even make it to the next page. Shake Head

Machiko Ono announces her divorce

Ono Machiko announced her divorce from her husband of two years recently through a statement released by her agency on 10 September. It was mentioned that the couple who got married in July 2015 had cited differences in their values as the reason for their divorce and they had filed their divorce application just days earlier. Ono's ex-husband is the vice president of LDH JAPAN which manages artistes like EXILE, Sandaime J Soul Brothers and E-girls and the couple met in the summer of 2014 when she worked with an artiste from his agency. However, their busy schedules made it difficult for them to spend time together as Ono had 4 movies and 3 dramas last year alone and her ex-husband had an increased number of many business trips to the US, Europe and Asia due to his company's expansion plans. Although they tried to bridge their differences and make an effort to improve their relationship, it was in vain at the end. The couple do not have any children and there will be no alimony payments.

In her statement, Ono said that although two years was a very short period of time, the two of them decided to go their separate ways after talking things out. Although it was stimulating for each other to be together, this was not enough to keep them as a married couple. What she had desired was not the same as what he desired so by embarking on their new journeys, they hoped that they would become happier. She expressed gratitude for having been married to him even for a short while and pledged to move forward with this thought in mind. She also apologised to everyone who had been supportive of them for having to break this sad news to them but said that the two of them will continue working hard in their respective fields.

Sources: Sanspo / Yomiuri Hochi
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Because nothing says "Christmas" like getting married.

Aoi Miyazaki and Junichi Okada tie the knot

Aoi Miyazaki and V6's Junichi Okada got married on December 23rd. In a joint statement released by their agencies they said:

"We would like to announce that we got married on December 23. We are both immature, but we will do our best to meet everyone's expectations, so we are hoping for your continued support."

This is Okada's first marriage, but Miyazaki was previously married to Sousuke Takaoka from 2007 to 2011.

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They shouldn't have any trouble remembering their anniversary:

Tomoko Tabata and Yoshinori Okada get married on New Year's Day

Yoshinori Okada and Tomoko Tabata got married on New Year's Day.

Okada and Tabata first began dating after working together in the stage play "Warai no Machi" in 2011.

In a fax the couple said: "At this time we would like to announce that Yoshinori Okada and Tomoko Tabata have married on January 1. It's been six years since we started dating and we have had many twists and turns, but we are here now thanks to the help and support of many people. We are still very immature, but we hope to put our strength together to build a happy family. Please continue to warmly watch over the two of us."

GaimRider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gaijinmark wrote:
They shouldn't have any trouble remembering their anniversary:

Tomoko Tabata and Yoshinori Okada get married on New Year's Day

Yoshinori Okada and Tomoko Tabata got married on New Year's Day.

Okada and Tabata first began dating after working together in the stage play "Warai no Machi" in 2011.

In a fax the couple said: "At this time we would like to announce that Yoshinori Okada and Tomoko Tabata have married on January 1. It's been six years since we started dating and we have had many twists and turns, but we are here now thanks to the help and support of many people. We are still very immature, but we hope to put our strength together to build a happy family. Please continue to warmly watch over the two of us."

w00t!

i'm happy for them! Congrats to Tomoko and Yoshinori!
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kana Nishino marries non-celebrity man

On March 19, Nishino announced on her official website that she registered her marriage with a non-celebrity man on March 18. She said, "I hope to build a fun family while supporting each other. It would make me happy if you would watch over us warmly."

Nishino made her singing debut with the single "I" in February of 2008. She has been on hiatus since February of this year.

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

junny wrote:
Anne and Higashide Masahiro to get married on New Year�fs Day!

In Higashide's case, you can't fix stupid.

Masahiro Higashide and Anne divorce

Masahiro Higashide and Anne have divorced.

Higashide and Anne began dating after co-starring in the NHK morning drama 'Gochisousan', then tied the knot on New Year's Day in 2015. They welcomed twin girls in 2016, then a son in 2017. Earlier this January, 'Shukan Bunshun' reported that Higashide was in an adulterous relationship with actress Karata Erika and had separated from Anne.

Afterwards at an event in February, Anne was rushed by the press regarding her relationship with Higashide. At the time, she had commented, "We would like to consider things carefully," and "We have young children. Please leave us alone."

Later, Higashide appeared at a talk event in March and apologized for the whole uproar. He expressed, "Everyday, I feel bad for what I did to my wife and children. I feel sorry for hurting my wife."

gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wonder how long this will last. She makes Dotch Cooking Idiot Savant YOU look like a normal person.

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and Shono Hayama announce their marriage

On March 20th, singer Kyary Pamyu Pamyu updated her social media accounts announcing her marriage to actor Shono Hayama.

Kyary shared photos of herself and her new husband saying, "Dearest fans and staff, We are happy to announce that we have gotten married. Together, we will continue to strive even further to do our best in our work. We appreciate your continued support and encouragement."

Hayama posted the same announcement onto his Instagram account.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: