jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Help Identifying the Name of a JDrama
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ushiroyubi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

B1s!d3 wrote:
Hi guys i want to remember a movie that i have watched in the past,here what i remember:it starts with some school guy that goes to magazine and try to steal math book but they capture him,then he goes to some bridge and thinks about suicide,there he meets some girl that she decides to play some game and throw her shoe in the middle of the road.I remember also that he was bullied in school(he was buying food for the bullies.Also he was having some childhood freind next to his house that cared for him apart from this girl that he meets first on the street.And thats all i remember.

It sounds like Strawberry on the Shortcake.

http://www.jdorama.com/drama.466.htm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ushiroyubi wrote:

It sounds like Strawberry on the Shortcake.

http://www.jdorama.com/drama.466.htm

omg thank you so much this is it
jdoramadotcom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:08 pm    Post subject: What's the dorama? Reply with quote Back to top

This is a tough one - but I've wanted to know the name of this series for years!

It's a comedy. A thirty-something guy is hopelessly incapable of commitment, and he somehow balances an on-again and off-again relationships with three eligible women. One is fully aware of his commitment issues, but stays after him despite the odds; his latest "victim" is too innocent to know the guy's a liar. (And so on.)

The drama-comedy gets increasingly frantic as the guy tries to juggle the women in his life. The whole picture becomes even more complicated when one of the girls tries to bring the liar up to speed on his romantic hijinx.

Does this ring a bell? Thanks!
joonc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject: late 90s drama? Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

I need help identifying 2 of mid-late 90s drama.
I recall watching these dramas on channel 18 (in so. cali) back around... 1996-2000.

1st one is about 3 guys, they are working for the same company. One guy just can't seem to get a girlfriend, very polite upright guy, the other guy will hit any women he can find (I recall he was hitting his female doctor while he had a kidney stone issue, as well as this another (?) girl, which he almost ends up marrying but cancels during marriage), and i can't remember what the last guy is about. I just recall the girl that the polite dude was interested - the womanizer friend slept with her and he got really mad and punched him. Anyone recall?

2nd one is really vague... I can only remember the opening where it shows a proposal or engagement ring as it spins horizontally in a blue background and there may have been some kanji in the middle of the ring. Background tune is a piano only. Chords go.. (D, Eb, D, C, Bb, Ab, G, F, G~CG~DG~) something like that.

Thanks folks.
Sarah lee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:59 pm    Post subject: daughter-in-law vs mother-in-law drama name Reply with quote Back to top

Hello it's my very first post. Please help me name a Japanese drama about a clever daughter-in-law when out of her husband's eye sight, she will always go against her mother-in-law but when in front of her husband she is always good to her mother-in-law. She also has a sister to help her against her mother-in-law. It's a very funny and clever drama. I saw it on a Thai TV last year.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the all time classic daughter-in-law vs. mother-in-law is "Double Kitchen", everything else is an imitation of that:http://www.jdorama.com/drama.74.htm

But that came out over 20 years ago so I don't think that's the one you're looking for.
sadacori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: What's the dorama? Reply with quote Back to top

jdoramadotcom wrote:
This is a tough one - but I've wanted to know the name of this series for years!

It's a comedy. A thirty-something guy is hopelessly incapable of commitment, and he somehow balances an on-again and off-again relationships with three eligible women. One is fully aware of his commitment issues, but stays after him despite the odds; his latest "victim" is too innocent to know the guy's a liar. (And so on.)

The drama-comedy gets increasingly frantic as the guy tries to juggle the women in his life. The whole picture becomes even more complicated when one of the girls tries to bring the liar up to speed on his romantic hijinx.

Does this ring a bell? Thanks!

This sounds like Koi no Bakansu, one of my faves because it's hilarious.

Currently watching: Netflix stuff
chuckfinley

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm looking for the name of a show I watched a few years ago so the release date is probably somewhere along 2006-2012

It's a comedy/parody about a transfer student to an all girls school and the school uniforms are underwear, there's no nudity as far as I remember.

I do have a screenshot, sadly reverse image search does nothing for it, but the content is against the rules so I can't supply it.
alopolo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:55 am    Post subject: can't remember name of this j-drama Reply with quote Back to top

I used to watch this japanese drama that was about a single man living with his sisters and i think his very young daughter? it also revolved around a woman who moved out of the city or something to this small town and thats where she meets this man and a light romance forms between them. There are lots of scenes of this woman's work (her office) though i cant remember what she did for work. The single man and the woman take the train to the city/work. The woman enjoys living away from the busy city. She also rents part of the house of the sisters/man and sometimes eats food with they at their table. Please can anyone help me find this drama? thanks!
xploring

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

alopolo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xploring wrote:
@alopolo

http://jdorama.com/drama.saigo-kara-nibanme-no-koi.1716.htm

There's a sequel too.

omg thank you so much! you made my day. been looking for this show for months.
junny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

alopolo wrote:

omg thank you so much! you made my day. been looking for this show for months.

There is also an SP for this drama.

blog
twetwe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:05 am    Post subject: Can you help me find the title please? Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,
I'm looking for a J drama which was aired in my country around 2010-2011.
It was about a group of Aviation University students; there's love triangle between MC girl and 2 guys. [one of the guys name is Rota, or something like that] Crazy
In the end, MC got pregnant so she has to give up her dream to become a pilot and has to quit uni Nut
I thought MC was Kyoko Fukada, so I searched through her dramas and filmography but still can't find it Shameful Cry
I'll be very happy if I can watch it again.
Thanks in advance
ikki1452

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: cant find this j-drama Reply with quote Back to top

Hello. i hope that some one can help me.
im looking for this j-drama about a dad who will die and kind of take over his son's body? the one who takes control of the body switchs after ehm ehm 'being too close to a pretty girl'.
himawari_

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, pretty desperate to know what this drama from my memory is. Maybe a mystery crime keiji dorama, movie, manga or book even.

What I can recall is there's a high school/college guy who is always getting bullied by a group of male peers (one of them is their parents' boss's son). He always studies at a family restaurant where he got to know a waitress girl. He gifted her a keychain that can record sound. One day, the girl was kidnapped by the group of bullies. The boy (or his mother) has rented an apartment for studying but unknown to him, the group of bullies used the apartment to confine the girl and torture her. The girl jumped out of the window to escape after a few weeks.

These are the part that im not sure of: The boy went to check the apartment and as he was leaving, he witnessed the girl jumping out and died. The bullies pushed the blame to him and escaped scotfree while he was jailed (?). In the end, the detective (or someone) gave him the same keychain the girl had that proved his innocence (she recorded her words: although this is his apartment, he was never here at all.)
poch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey all, I'm looking for an old drama, maybe aired around late 90s early 2000s, that I never got around to watching past episode one, but always wanted to. The basic plot setup was two lovers who couldn't marry due to social reasons in old skool japan (think like, Edo period or something) so they commit suicide by I think walking into a lake? Then it jumps to modern-day Japan, the main story is about these two people who are basically the couple reincarnated and how they eventually meet again.

That's a really vague outline, I only saw the first episode.. but if anyone recognises the drama from that, please let me know! Cheers!

EDIT: Wait, nevermind, after searching for the past 2 hours, I found it the first google after posting this.. It was from 1995, called "Mada koi wa hajimeranai" in case anyone's interest was piqued!
NewYorkJellybean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:20 pm    Post subject: Old Police J drama Reply with quote Back to top

I can't remember the name of a drama I used to watch. It was set in a police station and some of the cops weren't that bright. Not sure if it was in the 90s or 00s. I remember it was one of the first dramas I ever watched and I loved it so I'm hoping I can find out the name so I can watch again. I THINK there were a few seasons of it and I'm pretty sure I did not see all of them Please help!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53
Page 53 of 53

Jump to: