jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kanjiya Shihori

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GaimRider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:51 pm    Post subject: Kanjiya Shihori Reply with quote Back to top

i'm a fan of her since i saw her in Hana Yori Dango Season 2 in 2012 and i continue watch more of her dramas in 2013 but i'm worried about her because i don't want her to get married because i can't imagine dramas and movies without her. i really love her so i want to think about her everyday forever

i'm little jealous because i see her with some male actors like Saito Takumi and now Hiraoka Yuta

i hope they are just friends not dating

thanks to her Instagram-

https://www.instagram.com/shihori_kanjiya/

i want to meet her but i'm stuck in stupid USA. WHY i'm a american?! Bang Head

anyways i would rather to see her friends with women only
GaimRider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello?

why no one tslk about her?

i can't go to D-Addicts forum and talk about her to them. i guess not all of you guys at this forum and at D-Addicts are fan of her?
xploring

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't know she has instagram. So many people in her photos, looks like she is friends with a lot of actors/actresses. There was a news story how she made everybody laugh at Kitagawa Keiko's wedding by talking about a romantic rumour years ago.

Have you watched Chiritotechin? She plays the lead and was really good in it.
GaimRider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes few with eng subs but it's hard to find raw verison of Chiritotechin

anyways, there was also a rumors in 2014 say that she is getting married at end of that year but according to her blog, she denied it yeah no engagement or wedding ring on her ring finger.

http://laughy.jp/1416358577889179734

translator online like Google or Excite can't help not even Babylon.. no it's not a freeware software. you have to buy Babylon online. i don't like Free Trials that's why
ap

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GaimRider wrote:
yes few with eng subs but it's hard to find raw verison of Chiritotechin

ay

search on http://raredoramas.info/

ap
GaimRider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can someone here translate this for me?

http://www.crank-in.net/entertainment/news/43431

new article

funny i now saw Aoki in 99.9 starring Matsumoto Jun and for Shihori- Hayako-sensei
GaimRider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

deleted
GaimRider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shihori Kanjiya is now dating Ryosei Konishi

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20160705-00000348-oric-ent

i'm now depressed
GaimRider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here's what it said-

The article basically says she has been romantically linked to Konishi, with whom she co-starred in a play in 2014, but her agency has issued a denial that she is dating him. Of course that may just be a cover-up, so who knows ...

in real life, Actor Ryosei Konishi has a serious illness
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shihori Kanjiya and Goro Kishitani to star in TV Asahi drama special

Kanjiya Shihori and Kishitani Goro will be starring in the TV Asahi drama SP "Kurobara Keijika Kyoukouhangakari Kamiki Kyoko" (Black Rose Criminal Investigation Division Enforcement Section Kamiki Kyoko" which will be shown at 9pm on 19 March. The drama SP is based on the same-titled novel by former police detective Futagami Go who used to work in the Osaka Prefectural Police. The novel which was written after he left the police force won the 2nd Honkaku Mystery Veteran Shinjin Hakkutsu Project organised by Kodansha. This will be the first time that Kanjiya and Kishitani are working together.

Kanjiya plays the lead character Kamiki Kyoko while her supervisor Orihara Keisaku is played by Kishitani. While investigating a murder case, Kamiki finds out the truth behind the death of her father who was a police officer which leads her to the dark secrets within the police force. In order to solve the case and take revenge for her father, Kamiki and Orihara must battle the odds against the strong forces trying to cover up the truth.

Kanjiya commented that she tends to do a lot of clumsy and cheerful characters so this character is a refreshing change for her although she had her doubts whether she could handle playing Kamiki. As for the charm points of this drama, she cited the development of Kamiki's character and how the story is interesting and easy to understand although it will also keep viewers on the edge of their seats. Kishitani echoed the view that this drama is quite unlike the usual 2-hour detective dramas and praised his co-star for doing very well especially in the second half of the drama as Kamiki comes to know how her father died.

Co-stars in this drama include Nogiwa Yoko who plays Inui Shigemi, a mysterious old lady who loves black roses, Tsugawa Masahiko who plays the mastermind Sena Eiichiro as well as Nakamura Shunsuke, Nishioka Tokuma, Fukikoshi Mitsuru, Denden and Oka Mitsuko.

Source: Oricon
GaimRider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

deleted

Last edited by GaimRider on Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shihori Kanjiya and Shunsuke Daitou to star in movie "Boukyou"

Kanjiya Shihori and Daitou Shunsuke will be starring in the new real-life adaptation movie "Boukyou" based on Minato Kanae's same-titled novel which won the 65th Nihon Suiri Sakka Kyoukaisho Short Story category and is set at Minato's hometown in Innoshima. Of the six stories in the book, two of them i.e. "Yume no Kuni" and "Hikari no Kouro" were selected to be adapted into this movie. The stories talk about the past and present involving two sets of parent-and-child relationships where Kanjiya plays the lead Miyako in "Yume no Kuni" and Daitou plays Wataru in "Hikari no Kouro".

Miyako is a woman who had always felt stifled living on the island where she was born and aimed to form a happy family once she became an adult. However, when "Dream Land", a symbol of freedom for her since she was a child, is about to be demolished, she starts to reveal something which she has always kept to herself all this while. On the other hand, Wataru returns home to the hometown on an island and finds a stranger Hatano claiming to be his late father's student coming to visit him. Through Hatano's revelation, Wataru's misunderstanding about his father is cleared as he finally realises what kind of a person his father was. Co-stars include Kimura Tae who plays Miyako's mother while Wataru's father is played by Ogata Naoto.

The movie will be shown in cinemas from 16 September.

Source: Eiga.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: