jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Beach Boys
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malorum

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Beach Boys Reply with quote Back to top

this contains spoilers!!!I recently got Beach Boys on VCD, i was really into it, and watched the whole set that i bought but I have the feeling that i might have been missing an Episode!
The second to last episode that I saw was about the Grandpa surfing, and at the very end of the episode he goes surfing during very big waves, and doesnt come back all you see is his surf board lying in the beach. and thats how it ended. Which is all good and happy, except for when i put in the next VCD i had which WAS the last episode. It started off at a restaraunt scene, with no mention of what happened to the grandpa at all... So i watched the last episode, and yea i can basically figure out what happened to the grandpa by guessing, but it seems like there should have been an episode between where he goes surfing and doesnt come back and when the last episode picks up in the restaraunt scene... i dont know, maybe im not missing an episode. Could someone clarify this for me?
sugar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

after they saw his surf board,they called the police and they try to search for his body but they found nothing..then,makoto,haruko,kaito,hirumi,keko,the taxi driver and the posman made a grave as a remembrance of the grandpa eventhough his body was not found.. makoto was very sad..at first,they decided to close the hotel but then haruko ask keko's permission to run the hotel and keko said ok..haruko gave her bar to the taxi driver and the posman..hirumi and kaito cried because they were too sad about the death of uncle sen..i don't know which restaurant part are talking about so i'll just stop here..for those who have also seen it,maybe you guys can add in the facts that i've missed out..
foxy-prix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: beach boys Reply with quote Back to top

is this a good show to watch?? been trying to get the vcd but i dunno where to get it...is it a show worth buying?? thanx...
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeap
i would recommend u to buy this
u'll definitely laugh seeing takashi sorimachi's act
where r u from
i think beach boys can be bought anywhere in KL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zbl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i would recommend watching it too. it is a different genre from the normal love / office romance. i find it very refreshing.
foxy-prix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nah..i am from singapore..does anyone know where to get the beach boys vcd in singapore??
Traen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Takashi Sorimachi, is that Onizuka from Great Teacher Onizuka?

If so, I thought he did pretty dern-good in GTO. Of course, I don't have much to base this opinion on, as it was my first JDrama...
Michi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Traen wrote:
Takashi Sorimachi, is that Onizuka from Great Teacher Onizuka?

yupp.. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Traen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He was so animate! He'll definitely be on my list of favorite JDrama actors, provided that I can remember how to spell his name...
Pemu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've always wanted to see the show! No luck on eng subs one. There is someone on jdorama.com who has it but the mailtrade is pretty inconvenient for me. I'd prefer online trades
Traen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://drama.afraid.org/bt/japan-tv/unmaintained/

There's the torrent list for all twelve episodes. If you need them seeded, I can help you out.
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey Traen,

nice Kyoko avatar@!!!! love it!!! Kyoko is so pweety!! Lovey Eyes where did u get that pic ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
winterwish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Traen wrote:
http://drama.afraid.org/bt/japan-tv/unmaintained/

There's the torrent list for all twelve episodes. If you need them seeded, I can help you out.

yo traen.. where can i get the torrent file for beach boys. the link you gave me doesnt have beach boy. jya
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
keii-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think he's referring to GTO dorama...beach boys aren't on the torrents

michi : that pic is from To heart dorama ( fukakyo + dohmoto)

traen : mind seeding the gto ep1?
winterwish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sou ka... i tot is was the beach boys torrent. Rolling eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

keii-kun wrote:

michi : that pic is from To heart dorama ( fukakyo + dohmoto)

oohhh yea.. now i remember seeing her wearing that thing on her head.. pweety!!!
Traen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
I've always wanted to see the show! No luck on eng subs one. There is someone on jdorama.com who has it but the mailtrade is pretty inconvenient for me. I'd prefer online trades
Lol, whoops. I thought Pemu was talking about GTO because I was discussing that in my previous post. As for Beach Boys, I've unfortunately yet to find it. ;_;
----------
Where I got my avatar? I took a screen during To Heart episode 1 using my super-secret method. (FYI: Normally, you can't take pictures from media players, but there's a trick I learned).
----------
Pemu: what's the user's name that does a mail trade?
----------
keii-kun: GTO ep1 will be seeded all day today unless you need an extension.
----------
Speaking of To Heart, does anyone have the [jem] release of ep's 2 & 3?
winterwish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The trick to take screen shot with media player

Err.. do you mind if I tell them your super-secret method traen?

Naughty
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tell !! tell !! tell !!! Naughty
winterwish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
tell !! tell !! tell !!! Naughty

hrm.... well traen. can or cannot?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: