jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kimura Takuya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 140, 141, 142  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kumukurukuk

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if this is a rumor or not but I read it in soomipi's news thread and. Bae yong jun (korean actor ) is currently given a project that is to be a collaboration of korea and japan which will also star KIMURA TAKUYA...Bae yong jun will likely to accept it ..if this is true this will be a big hit!!!, 2 of the hottest actors in asia , not to mention my favorites, in one drama, I'm so excited!!!
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FierceStriker wrote:

His brother looks like him before his Seikei operation.
...no....no he doesn't.... -_- .....
tingtongbell

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Picture Kimura Takuya on Cannes Movie Festival Reply with quote Back to top

freeze wrote:
<a href="http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20040521-00000760-reu-ent.view-000">Photo of Kimura Takuya, Gong Li, Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi at Cannes Movie Festival</a>

aiya...this photo appear in today's newspaper too..

any other photos taken from Cannes ???
freeze

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Picture Kimura Takuya on Cannes Movie Festival Reply with quote Back to top

tingtongbell wrote:

<a href="http://www.japantoday.com/e/?content=picture&id=1273">here it is</a>

Has anyone here watched their movie "2046"? is it good?
shmigol

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

2046 got the highest results!
SCREEN INTERNATIONAL JURY FINAL RESULTS:

this is what it's about:

In a mysterious atmosphere, 2046 revolves around romantic relationships, desires and memories. The central character played by Tony Leung is a writer/journalist. He thought he had written about the future but it really was the past. In his novel, a mysterious train left for 2046 every once and a while. Everyone who went there had the same intention...to recapture his or her lost memories. It was said that in 2046, nothing ever changed. Nobody knew if it was true, because nobody who went there had ever come back – except for one. He wanted to change.

it sounds so good![/img]
megumi

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Picture Kimura Takuya on Cannes Movie Festival Reply with quote Back to top

tingtongbell wrote:

You can see more of kimura in the 2046-related videos

http://www.festival-cannes.fr/journal/videos.php?langue=6002&jour=20
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how is takuya with Zhang Ziyi? does she speak chinese?.... or does kimura speak mandrin? ... and why isn't he with his wife?! Google
DragonSpirit164

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: Picture Kimura Takuya on Cannes Movie Festival Reply with quote Back to top

megumi wrote:

You can see more of kimura in the 2046-related videos

http://www.festival-cannes.fr/journal/videos.php?langue=6002&jour=20

haha...sankyuu Wink
beat emotion

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
how is takuya with Zhang Ziyi? does she speak chinese?.... or does kimura speak mandrin? ... and why isn't he with his wife?! Google

Zhang Zi Yi is the lead actress of 2046, & she speaks Chinese for sure bcos she is from China Big Grin

In the Singapore-papers, it is said tat Kimura's wife objected
to his Cannes Festival trip, mayb tats y she isn't here...

There is also a pic showin Kimu almost gettin physical
with a HongKong reporter...

guess Kimura is gettin real pissed off with things going wrong
at the Cannes Festival... Wink
come on and love me now...

The Cardigans---Carnival
shmigol

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not just with things going wrong--takuya got mad at the reporter because they were bothering/bombarding him with questions/taking pictures of him during his private time when they were already told to back off.
TANG

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the guy is cute but his teeth...........yeesh Sweat
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

beat emotion wrote:

Zhang Zi Yi is the lead actress of 2046, & she speaks Chinese for sure bcos she is from China Big Grin
hahaha....i meant does zhang zi yi speak JAPANESE!?
beat emotion wrote:

In the Singapore-papers, it is said tat Kimura's wife objected
to his Cannes Festival trip, mayb tats y she isn't here...
a.. so desu ka....
on a side note: i like ur ID name... BeatEmotion...I LIKE IT! XD
lilyella

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:

i know he speaks japanese in the movie and most of his scenes are with faye wong who I know speaks japanese also.
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/waiwai/face/0406/0604kimutaku.html
article about cannes

IMO the media is overly critical of kimutaku ..... even though HE WAS in the movie for 7 mins... Sweat
ahochaude

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
IMO the media is overly critical of kimutaku ..... even though HE WAS in the movie for 7 mins... Sweat

Welcome to the world of geino trash.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/waiwai/face/0406/0604kimutaku.html
article about cannes

Whoever wrote that about my man can go to hell.

Anyway I won a Kimura Takuya photo book on Ebay the other day. I can't wait for it to get here Mr Green

BTW Does anyone know what ever happened to Takuya Angel?
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

one by one:
Precious Bamboo wrote:

Whoever wrote that about my man can go to hell.

lol OH DAMN! and i tought the writer was overly critical! lol
Precious Bamboo wrote:
Anyway I won a Kimura Takuya photo book on Ebay the other day. I can't wait for it to get here Mr Green
GOOD LUCK DESU!... how much did ya get that sucker for anyways?

Precious Bamboo wrote:
BTW Does anyone know what ever happened to Takuya Angel?
oh man the great T-angel ...one hell of a kimutaku fan! .... i dunno last i heard she came home from the hospital.... she asked her doctor to let her recover in her house... so she left the hospital... and that was a while ago! i hope she's OK

TAKUYA ANGEL IF UR READING THIS ...WE (I) LOVE YOU ..WE (I) MISS YOU... GET WELL SOON (if ya haven't already Wink ) Wave
Precious Bamboo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got it for $31.

I miss you too Takuya Angel !! Bleah
Cherry Blossom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That article was really harsh. Why pick on his shoes? Oooohh i'm really mad @ that.. Mad

And Takuya Angel, come back to us!!!
zchendevlemh

Location: Ten Carat 5-19-1 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0012, Japan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

don't know if this was posted b4 but what the heck!!!

Kimutaku canned for walking tall at Cannes

By Ryann Connell
Staff Writer

June 4, 2004

Kimura Takuya, right, smiles as he poses with Chinese actors, Zhang Ziyi, left, Tony Leung Chiu Wai, 2nd left, Carina Lau Ka Ling, 2nd right, during a photocall at Cannes.

Heartthrob Takuya Kimura, Japan's most popular male celebrity, was on a high during his first visit to the recently completed Cannes Film Festival, but it had little to do with him feeling good, according to Shukan Shincho (6/10).

Accustomed to being in the spotlight, it seems Kimura has found another way to stand out above the pack -- literally, thanks to his elevator shoes.

And if it wasn't enough exposing the secrets of the star who has made a name for himself by acting as the epitome of macho, there was more afoot to belittle Kimura, who was invited to the glitzy show by appearing in "2046," a Hong Kong movie favored to take out the festival's top prize, but eventually winning nothing.

"When news of Kimura appearing in '2046' first came out, he was supposed to be playing the lead role," a movie business insider tells Shukan Shincho. "But, when the film finally came out, he was only in it for a mere seven minutes. It's a bit of an exaggeration to even say his was a bit part. Yet, when he came to Cannes, he still got the red carpet treatment and paraded along with (co-stars) Li Gong and Carina Lau hanging off his arms, acting as though he was the biggest thing in the movie.

"He must have been so thrilled to be going to Cannes, he spent the whole trip over explaining the extent of the injury to (Japanese national soccer team midfielder) Hidetoshi Nakata to poor Saburo Kawaguchi, chairman of the Japan Football Association, who'd been sat next to him."

Kimutaku, the nickname by which Kimura is frequently called, has made no secret of his delight at the trip to Cannes, describing the most prestigious film festival on the planet as "like all the coolest dudes on the planet getting together at (the Shizuoka Prefecture beachside resort town of) Atami."

If Kimura's head is in the clouds, showbiz watchers say it's probably the best bet to look at his feet for the reason.

"One of the sports newspapers ran a huge photo of Kimura walking along the red carpet with Tony Leung and the other stars of the show. Taking a long, close look at his feet shows that the hem of his trousers was extremely high and the heel on his shoes incredibly thick, almost as though he was wearing high heels," an entertainment industry insider says. "I knew immediately that he was wearing elevator shoes."

Glitterati beat reporter Kei Honda tells Shukan Shincho that Kimura has long taken steps to reach giddy heights that nature didn't allow him to.

"Kimutaku has been using elevator shoes for ages," Honda says. "He's only 167 centimeters tall. All the actresses who've appeared with him know what a pipsqueak he really is. Beat Takeshi always goes around slagging off Kimutaku for being a shorty."

Johnny & Associates, Kimura's talent agency and one of the most powerful handlers of celebrities in the country, is apparently renowned for rejecting tall applicants to join its stables of studs.

"Johnny's looks first for coordination, then looks and then the ability to sing when it decides to take somebody on," entertainment beat hack Masaaki Hiruma tells Shukan Shincho. "Tall people can't move as well and Johnny's don't think they're cute, so they stay well clear of them."

Johnny's spin doctors refuse to discuss the matter.

"How could you even ask to answer such a stupid question?" one says to Shukan Shincho.

Fashion expert Ruriko Horie, however, offers the height-challenged heartthrob some heartwarming news.

"He's wearing enamel button shoes that many people wear with tuxedoes or formal wear," Horie tells Shukan Shincho. "In the photo with the other cast members, he's lifting his foot off the ground so his shoes are obviously higher than those of the others...about 3 centimeters higher. This makes the heel look bigger than it actually is. The heel is big, but it's not outrageously thick."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 140, 141, 142  Next
Page 31 of 142

Jump to: