jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueno Juri
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1692, 1693, 1694 ... 1732, 1733, 1734  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
po0t

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the translation w00t!
i find it interesting that there's a Report section on the site, but it's actually the Art section that seems to have the direct updates from Juri
0xDEADBEEF

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:
i find it interesting that there's a Report section on the site, but it's actually the Art section that seems to have the direct updates from Juri

The Japanese only seem to use the word Report in the third-party sense. Her manager writes it.

Her latest Art makes short work of the Tabloid nonsense, by the way. If she's so unsociable, then why do all these directors feel the need to look her up?
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

0xDEADBEEF wrote:
Her latest Art makes short work of the Tabloid nonsense, by the way. If she's so unsociable, then why do all these directors feel the need to look her up?

Right on...! Victory! Peace!
po0t

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it does seem to be a thing with her, that she tends to not make friends in the entertainment industry. she mentioned that in an interview somewhere
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:
it does seem to be a thing with her, that she tends to not make friends in the entertainment industry. she mentioned that in an interview somewhere

She can be my friend anytime, anywhere. In love
redkazuo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just watched the VivaVivaV6 and she doesn't do anything actually bad.

They catch Killer Virgin Road's cast just before they enter the stage, and she tells them to sense the atmosphere and to be back later.

She's quick to grab the food (no itadakimasu or other polite accepting phrases).

She doesn't let the guy look in her purse.

When asked to give them a gift in exchange for the food, she wants to give them just a decorated pen. (maybe someone thought she was stingy?)

But all in all, I think she didn't do anything bad, considering they were random people that barged in and wanted her to do various unusual things.

Thank you for seeding that!! Big Grin
po0t

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the explanation Good that explains the face she was making when the guy was asking her about the pen : P

here's a copypasta of the article i came across.. can't remember where i found it now.. but i did save it to a text file:

Quote:
���͔h���D�E��������"��s"�́~�~�ł͂Ȃ�!!
�����͔h���D�A�������̌��������o���ƕ]���ł���B��9�h���}�w�̂��߃J���^�[�r���x�i�t�W�e���r�n�j�ŃG�L�Z���g���b�N�ȃL�����N�^�[�̃q���C���E��c�b�������Ă�����삾���A�V��f��w�L���[�E���@�[�W�����[�h�x�̕��䈥�A�ŁA�𕿈ȏ�̃o�L�o�L�Ԃ��񓹂���Ă��܂����B

�@�������s�U���Ƒ����ꂽ�̂͑��ł̕��䈥�A�B�ϋq�ȂɓˑR����o���A�X�^�b�t�̐��~���������Ƀt�@���ɐڐG�����\���B�܂��A�u�������䂢��ł��B�C���̂��Ƃ��‚��Ă�̂Ō��Ȃ��ł��������v�ƁA�f��Ƃ͖��֌W�ȕs�v�c��������яo�����B���f��̊ē‚𖱂߂��ݒJ�ܘN�́u���͕ςȓ����A���x�͓���‚��Ă����܂��v�ƍ��f�����l�q�������Ƃ����B

�@�̂�s�[�����ȍ~�A�|�\�������͈ȑO�ɂ������ď��D�̃v�b�c���s���ɖڂ����点�Ă���B���Ɉ�@�s�ׂɎ����߂Ă���킯�ł͂Ȃ��Ƃ��Ă��A���f�B�A��ʂ��Ď����҂�l�b�g���[�U�[���u���̃R������������......�H�v�Ƃ����^�O��������Ƃŏ��D�{�l�̃C���[�W�_�E���ɂ‚Ȃ����Ă��܂����炾�B

�@2�����˂�ȂǑ��f���‚ł́A���ɑ΂��āu�A���������ق��������̂ł́H�v�Ƃ̐����オ��A�u�T�C�o�[�W����P�v�ȂǂƝ�������Ă���B����΂���łȂ��A2006�N�Ɏ剉�f��w�΂���V�g�x�̕��䈥�A�Ō������ʐ^�B�e�����ނ悤�ȑԓx��A�L�҂��ɂ݂‚���l�q�ȂǁA�ߋ��̔�����s���ɂ‚��Ă����ʂɂ������Ă���B�w�΂���V�g�x�̌��J���ɂ́A�����ő��̏o���҂ƕ��ѕ񓹐w�̎ʐ^�B�e�ɉ����Ă�����삪�ˑR�u�Ă������ˁ[�A�ڂ��`�J�`�J����[�B���������`!!�v�ƌ����������B�܂��A��삪�I���G���^�����W�I�E���X�Ƃ̌��ۂ��ʐ^�T�����ɂĕ񓹂��ꂽ2�J����ɍs��ꂽ�Ƃ������Ƃ�����A�񓹐w����u���ۂ͏����ł����H�v�Ǝ��₪��񂾂��A���̖₢�����ɑ΂����c�܂��āu�͂��`�H�v�B

�@�����͂܂�����@�򕨂̌��^�Ȃǂ�����҂����Ȃ��������A���N�ɓ����ď������ގq�A�����w�A����@�q�Ȃnj|�\�E�ł͈�@�򕨎g�p�ɂ��ߕ߂������������߁A���ɂ��΂̕�����񂾊i�D���B

�@�����A����m��l���́A�ޏ��̖\���Ȃ͐����̃��m�ƌ����B

�u�w�L���[�E���@�[�W�����[�h�x�̕��䈥�A�̓e���r�Ō��܂������A���ꂭ�炢�̓v�`�\���̈�B���‚��̎��������A�Ƃ��������͋C�ł����B�w�̂��߂̓V�R�L���������������Ă���̂ł́H�x�Ƃ����ӌ��������ł����ǁA�f�r���[�������痎�������̂Ȃ��s����s�v�c�Ȕ����͑��������ł��ˁi�΁j�B�C���̉��Ȃ���������̂���ŁA�̂��߂̉e���ł͂Ȃ��B���V�܂��݂��K�G���J�Ɠ������ɏo�Ă����̂ŁA�A�C�h�����D�Ƃ����ڂŌ���ꂪ���ł����A�{�l�͎�����"�A�C�h��"�Ƃ͎v���Ă��܂��񂩂�A�o���G�e�B��C���^�r���[�ŃC�C�q�Ԃ�����͂��Ȃ��^�C�v�Ȃ�ł��v�i�|�\���L�ҁj
�@
�@�m���ɁA�������́u�C�C�q�Ԃ���q�v�ł͂Ȃ��B���Ƃ��΁A�ؑ����T�Ƌ��ɏo������8��14�������́wVivaVivaV6�x�i�t�W�e���r�n�j�BV6�̎O����A���̑�D���̃o�[�j���J�E�_��͂����Ƃ���A�J�������C�ɂ��������ŐH�ׂ܂���A�u��؂̒��ł������D���H�v�ƁA��؂̎�ނ�������u���łƂꂽ��؂��D���v�Ƃ̒��񓚁B���܂��ɓV���̃W���j�[�Y�ɑ΂��āu������ƁI�@�Ȃ�Ȃꂵ���ł���I�v�Ɩ\����f����ʂ��B����Ȃ����i���M���邪�A����������C��ǂ܂Ȃ�����C��......�B

�@���ǁA�U�X���f�B�A�ɏo�܂����Đ�`�������ɂ�������炸�A9��12���ɕ���؂����w�L���[�E���@�[�W�����[�h�x�͏����Ŋϋq�������͑�9�ʂ̐��тƂ��܂ЂƂU���Ȃ������B12���ɂ͔ޏ��̌��݂̑�\��ł���̂��߂̉f��Łw�̂��߃J���^�[�r�� �ŏI�y�� �O�ҁx�̌��J���T���Ă��邽�߁A�Ăу��f�B�A�I�o�������邱�ƂɂȂ邾�낤���A���̎��ɂ͈�̂ǂ�ȓ˔�ȍs���E���������Ă���邩......�N�����y���݂ł���B

I find it absolutely ridiculous that I can view text in other languages in a web browser, but not anywhere else within Windows 7(Home Premium)
redkazuo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah... I can't read all of the article now (reading Japanese takes a reeeally long time for me), but they're saying she asked not to be judged for the sock marks on her legs, and that she shouldn't have because she was supposed to talk about the movie.

I get that she doesn't have the j-idol personality, but those guys are completely over the line.

I'm not sure because I'm a Linux guy, but I think saving the file as UTF8 might do the trick.
po0t

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

redkazuo wrote:
Yeah... I can't read all of the article now (reading Japanese takes a reeeally long time for me), but they're saying she asked not to be judged for the sock marks on her legs, and that she shouldn't have because she was supposed to talk about the movie.

I get that she doesn't have the j-idol personality, but those guys are completely over the line.

I'm not sure because I'm a Linux guy, but I think saving the file as UTF8 might do the trick.

sounds like they're really nitpicking..

Since the move to Windows 7, only the Premium/Business editions come with multiple language support now as I understand it.. which I think is terrible.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Applaud
po0t

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

noblsheep wrote:

it's written ���� and thtl's japanese teacher told him it means a countryside full of trees (i think, saw it in the forum somewhere).

there is a television program that said it means that her parents hope for her to grow up quickly. however, my japanese is bad, so this is the screencap and someone correct me if i'm wrong.

digging this up from way back.. anyone know where this is from?
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:

Judging from the time on the screen, it's probably from a news or entertainment program...

I might have it... Let me check my archives. Mr Green
po0t

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a "caption this" moment
redkazuo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:

It's a show called "Koujinen" (kou-jin-en), 2004.
http://www.pideo.net/video/tudou/30b899c749731941/

In the video, they interpret "to grow straight up" in a more metaphorical way, and say she always faces things head on.

There's a small clip of her audition tape in this video! Smile

They claim she hadn't played the Sax before, if I heard it right. I thought she did play it before(?)
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:

a "caption this" moment

"This has how many calories???"
po0t

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

redkazuo wrote:

In the video, they interpret "to grow straight up" in a more metaphorical way, and say she always faces things head on.

They claim she hadn't played the Sax before, if I heard it right. I thought she did play it before(?)

schweeet.. new video site with more vids to grab! thanks for the interp..
for Swing Girls, everyone was a newbie on their instrument from what i understand
po0t

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

redkazuo wrote:

ahh crap.. that's the show where she cried after flubbing the solo Puppy Dog Eyes
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:
ahh crap.. that's the show where she cried after flubbing the solo Puppy Dog Eyes

Yup.

Once I saw Beckham in the audience, I knew what video it was... Sad
po0t

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:

a "caption this" moment

i can't believe it's not rice!
redkazuo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

po0t wrote:

a "caption this" moment

Wait... 500 calories?? So that's why it was so good... Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1692, 1693, 1694 ... 1732, 1733, 1734  Next
Page 1693 of 1734

Jump to: