jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Moriyama Naotaro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:18 am    Post subject: Moriyama Naotaro Reply with quote Back to top

I heard this guy on the 2003 New Years Special (meaning 2003 going into 2004) and I love his song SAKURA and his voice is very soothing, I think his mother is an Enka singer, but I might be confusing my self...

Here's his official website:
http://www.naotaro.com/index.html
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i love moriyama naotaro's voice as well..! sakura was great, but i like songs like taiyo, natsu no owari and the other songs in his mini album better.. ^^

and yeah, his mom is moriyama ryoko, not really sure what genre she is, but she sings really well too..!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ryoko293

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love his songs and voice! I was introduced tio him through mognet.net! They subbed Natsu no owari some time ago ... his pants made me laugh, but his voice was subarashii! Victory! Peace!
A friend of mine likes him too and she sent me Sakura ... lovely song! I wanne get more of his music ... Rolly
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
haishya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ohh! a thread for moriyama naotarou! i fell in love with his "sakura", but fell deeper when i heard him sing live during (was it nhk 2004?) some show. omg it was amazing!!!

if only someone could dig out that video or mp3 clip, i'd like to hear that again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
noodlefreak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he sings the song for itoshi kimi e right?

he has a very nice voice...his song sakura is beautiful
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Naotaro Moriyama to make his drama acting debut in "HERO 2"

Singer-songwriter Moriyama Naotaro will make his acting debut in a drama through the FujiTV summer 2014 drama "HERO 2" featuring Kimura Takuya. He will be the guest in the first episode as a customer of an izakaya who injures a staff member there and is arrested for assault. Later on, it is discovered that his fingerprints match those found 15 years ago in a gems robbery case thus he has to face the prosecutor Kuryu Kohei played by Kimura.

Although Moriyama had acted in musicals before, this is his first attempt in a drama and he expressed great interest in trying something new. He was also happy to get Kimura's encouragement and became more confident in his acting.

Source: Nikkansports
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Naotaro Moriyama to release new album in June

Naotaro Moriyama will release his new album "Ah" on June 1.

This will be his first new album since "Ougon no Kokoro" was released in November of 2014. The album will include eight new songs along with his single "Ikiru (tte likiru)".

The Limited Edition DVD will contain PVs as well as a recording documentary and interview.

Ah

CD

01. Tamashii Sore wa Aitsu Kara no Okurimono
02. Ah
03. Kimi no Sugosa wo Kimi wa Shiranai
04. Towa
05. Densha Kara Mita Mansion no Veranda ni Hoshite Atta Pink Iro no Shirt
06. Kasa ga Aru
07. Kiniro no Sora
08. Honto no Kimi
09. Ikiru (tte likiru)

Limited Edition DVD

- Ah Music Video
- Tamashii Sore wa Aitsu Kara no Okurimono Music Video
- Ikiru (tte likiru) Music Video
- Recording Documentary and Interview

Source: natalie
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Naotaro Moriyama to release new album in August

Naotaro Moriyama will release a new album, "822" on August 22nd.

This album marks two years since the release of his last album "Aa". It will have a total of 11 songs including "Ningen no Mori" which was released as a digital single on June 6th, and "Kate" which is the ending theme for TV Tokyo's 'World Business Satellite'.

Source: natalie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: