jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Yonekura Ryoko
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 1270, 1271, 1272  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Yonekura Ryoko Reply with quote Back to top

I just looked over the Top 50 list and Yonekura Ryoko is nowhere to be found... Why is that?

I've read numerous stories on the web that she and Kikukawa Rei are the top two celebs in Japan, yet they're barely a blip on the JDorama radar... This is really odd...

Last edited by bmwracer on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:13 am; edited 7 times in total
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dayo ne.. i guess she's not that popular in this jdorama forum is because her shows are not really big.. for example shibasaki kou wouldbe more well-know because the shows she was seen in are all top-rated shows.. but yonekura ryoko.. she tends to be the one playing supporting roles doesn't she..? blah blah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I suppose you're right, but since when did being in a top-rated show and/or only being in a supporting role mean that you're not popular?

Of course you guys outside the U.S. must get a lot more jdoramas than we do, so that probably affects the voting quite a bit... Oh well...
happyfeet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry, but I think Kikukawa Rei is not even close to being the top few celebs in japan
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not saying that she is, but that's what I read:

http://www.japan-zone.com/modern/kikukawa_rei.shtml
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yah... there are more asian members in this forum i guess.. so it kinds of affects.. we dun get to see much of yonekura ryoko actually..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kook05

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

true true... we really dun see much of her....
so far the only 2 shows i recalled seeing her in are Love Revolution and Seikei Bijin....

but nonetheless, my first impression of her (first saw her in LR) was, she's so pretty!!! Mr Green
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Same here. I first saw Ryoko-chan at the start of Musashi and I thought, "Oh, she's pretty." Then when I looked and found more info and pics of her on the web, I was completely blown away...

By a stroke of luck, I managed to get a copy of Gun Crazy - Episode 1 through eBay, and she looks absolutely awesome in that film... Highly recommended...

I'm in love... Lovey Eyes In love
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well i saw her first in hatachi no kekkon.. she did a great job in that show..
junichi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
well i saw her first in hatachi no kekkon.. she did a great job in that show..

ya ..i like the show a lot.. its quite touching
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah!!
i like yonekura ryoko in love revolution!!!
Applaud
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Geez, if you guys like Ryoko-chan Lovey Eyes , how come you haven't voted for her yet?

Let's get with it, people! Big Grin
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh yeah..
i put my votes for kimura-kun n few others artistes...who i really like...overall...
Wink
ok it's time to add more votes to my list
hehehe
Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:
oh yeah..
i put my votes for kimura-kun n few others artistes...who i really like...overall...
Wink
ok it's time to add more votes to my list
hehehe
Mr Green

Great!! Domo arigato gozaimashita.... Big Grin
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well.. maybe i liked her in hatachi no kekkon.. but i havent really seen any of her other shows yet.. will try and get hold of them... Rolly
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
well.. maybe i liked her in hatachi no kekkon.. but i havent really seen any of her other shows yet.. will try and get hold of them... Rolly

Have you seen any episodes of Musashi? She's really good as Musashi's love interest, Otsu...
happyfeet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Musashi's relatively new.....but either way I seriously doubt that they'd show it here anyway.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happyfeet wrote:
Musashi's relatively new.....but either way I seriously doubt that they'd show it here anyway.

Why is that??
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i saw a few episodes of musashi on nhk.. but i didnt really understand as there were no subtitles.. but she looked really great as a period drama actress.. Lovey Eyes
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
i saw a few episodes of musashi on nhk.. but i didnt really understand as there were no subtitles.. but she looked really great as a period drama actress.. Lovey Eyes

Oh yeah. In love

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 1270, 1271, 1272  Next
Page 1 of 1272

Jump to: