jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Sekai no Chuushin de Ai o Sakebu
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TG3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: "Sekai no Chuushin de..." book/movie/drama - conne Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any connection between the 3 or are they all separate unrelated stories? I heard the movie and the drama both deviate from the book? Which one is closer, if any? Crazy
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i haven't watched a or read any of it but from what i know..

the movie derives from the book and the drama derives from both the book and movie.. ^^ so they're all related in the story.. from what i hear, it seems that yamada takayuki isn't producing the same poignant effect moriyama mirai had done in the movie.. MORIYAMA-KUN! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TG3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The drama series seems really tilted towards the 1987 era (Saku & Aki). That stuff is golden, while the present day 2004 storyline isn't doing much for me. I've heard the movie is more balanced b/w the 2 storylines.
mizune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haven't read the book or seen the movie, but I can't wait to get my hands on both (yeah, yeah, the book is out in reprint, but I'm too cheap to buy the hardcover...I'd rather hunt around in the used book stores for an older copy :p ).

In any case, the drama is extremely well done. I figure that since 4 eps have aired so far, there haven't been any real poignant moments yet because their relationship is just starting and Aki's illness hasn't surfaced yet. We've only seen brief flashes so far, but next episode will probably start creating these "moments". Wink

And I expect there will be more development in the present time from here on out since there is an actual audience for Saku to tell it to now. But the past definitely seems to be the emphasis of the series.

Not too sure, but I would think the series would be closer to the book since the movie had to be pared down to 2 hrs. I do know that Shibasaki's character was given a physical disability for the film version.

Gah, I love these stories that you already know how will end, but it's the journey there that makes it really special. Fewer chances of a letdown...^_^;;;

Anyhow, enough babbling.....
skinnyneo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:54 am    Post subject: Sekai no Chuushin de Ai o Sakebu Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! So I recently just got back from Japan where I really got into some drama's. I had missed the last episode of Orange Days and I just so happened to be lukcy enough to catch a show that was reviewing all the drama's that had just ended. Anyway they had another drama on there whose name was ���E�̒��S�ň��������� or the Romaji would be seikai no naka kokoro (those last two are probaly the wrong reading's of the kanji) de ai wo sakebu. The english meaning is basically "I yell "love" from the center of the worlds heart." Anyway it looked really interesting so any info would be awsome! Thanks
Dot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! The romanji reading of ���E�̒��S�ň��������� is sekai no chushin de ai wo sakebu. Its a romance drama, about a person (Sakutaro) who lost his girlfriend (Aki) 17 years ago, and till now, he still cannot get over it. Basically, there's two plots going on at the same time-- the modern Sakutaro and his close friend (who is also named Aki!); and the flash-back stories of Sakutaro and Aki 17 years ago (the drama seems to focus on this one).

Btw, this drama is based on a famous novel of a similar name (I think..), and there's also a movie version. Did u get to see this movie in Japan? You can get the drama series from the various bittorrent sites.

Hope this helps! Mr Green
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh I saw this one I think, this is has the actor Yamada Takayuki in it...very serious role...
yt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yup very serious and touching story. This drama is the leader this season.
The novel sold more than 3 million copies and the movie version is doing
very well at the box office! Yamada Takayuki excells in this role! w00t!

some images from the drama

Last edited by yt on Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
noodlefreak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think I read something about this drama on the j-fan website. It sounds very sad and serious
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
darkflame21

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aoi-anime is subbing it, ep 1 and 2 are out already at:
http://www.aoi-anime.net/bt/

I Just watched ep 10 can't wait for the end next week. Such an emotional drama. I can only imagine what the movie must be like because everyone says it's better, and Shibasaki Kou plays Aki im pretty sure.
I think this may have been talked about in a different thread already too not sure which or where tho.
yt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

darkflame21 wrote:
Aoi-anime is subbing it, ep 1 and 2 are out already at:
http://www.aoi-anime.net/bt/

I Just watched ep 10 can't wait for the end next week. Such an emotional drama. I can only imagine what the movie must be like because everyone says it's better, and Shibasaki Kou plays Aki im pretty sure.
I think this may have been talked about in a different thread already too not sure which or where tho.

no, Shibasaki Kou plays the love interest of the elder Saku~~
ep 10 is already available at
http://www.inheavysyrup.com/

and also this drama will have a special after the last episode 11
yt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: [magazine] zaterevijon 9.11 Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by yt on Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
gnohz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Was the movie posted somewhere?? If so, what a pity that I missed it!!! It looks sooo beautiful!!

This might come in useful http://web.singnet.com.sg/~tangwtz

Royalty-free photos
http://www.truphotos.com

Get Paid To Read Emails. NEED PROOF?
http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=gnohz
yt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last Episode of Sekai no chuushin de ai wo sakebu
which aired last night

Last edited by yt on Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
noodlefreak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yt: thanks for posting all the pictures! They are great
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
eltinator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought that was the whole episode right there hehe hehe
yt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he went on TBS program "POOH" on 9/9/04

Last edited by yt on Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jelenity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok.. I have a question.. I just DL'ed this from my SL acount but it's not numbered so I can't tell what ep I have.... Can anyone help me figure this out...?? Do I have the movie or the series and if it's the series what episode..?? >_< Starts out with the male lead on the edge of a cliff, he takes out a bottle of ashes and starts to cry... then wakes as if it's all a dream.

then he's in the lab working and collapses and ends up hospitalized...

Thank you!
Jelenity~

I'm a hip chick and an old fart at 30 but I can tell you what I'm one "young" lady who likes to party! ^_^

You will NEVER catch me thinking "old" LOL.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
yt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jelenity wrote:
Ok.. I have a question.. I just DL'ed this from my SL acount but it's not numbered so I can't tell what ep I have.... Can anyone help me figure this out...?? Do I have the movie or the series and if it's the series what episode..?? >_< Starts out with the male lead on the edge of a cliff, he takes out a bottle of ashes and starts to cry... then wakes as if it's all a dream.

then he's in the lab working and collapses and ends up hospitalized...

Thank you!
Jelenity~

congradulations, your watching the start Applaud

Last edited by yt on Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
yt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok, the ratings for the last episode is out - 19.1%
up 3.9% from previous hehe
Average ratings are 15.6%
a leader this season even topping the more established and bigger name actors~ Ometadou Applaud

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 1 of 41

Jump to: