jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Yoiko no Mikata

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Yoiko no Mikata Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone seen this?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not really... but i want to... watched a few episodes but actually it's just normal stuff... i would be watching it for sakurai sho only not because it's a great story...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
poks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
not really... but i want to... watched a few episodes but actually it's just normal stuff... i would be watching it for sakurai sho only not because it's a great story...

You saw it on TV? I can't seem to find anyone selling the VCD. I'm watching it for him too... though it makes me feel kind of pedophilic... heeheehee hehe
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no i d/l some episodes .. ep 4, 5, 7, 8 i think.. not really sure.. but you would be able to get it from eniale right..?? why do you want to watch it..? i thought you tend to stay away from crying dramas...?? Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
poks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
no i d/l some episodes .. ep 4, 5, 7, 8 i think.. not really sure.. but you would be able to get it from eniale right..?? why do you want to watch it..? i thought you tend to stay away from crying dramas...?? Mr Green

Cos' it has Sakurai in it. But since it's all crying and stuff, I'll probably chuck it in a corner and watch it when I'm really free. If I have it, that is.
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha... i didn't know you like sakurai sho... well.. he's not his cool self in that show.. so watch it when you feel like it... i got the same feeling when i was deciding whether to buy or not...
valle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha!if there's sho/okada talk somewhere count me in Bleah
i heard the drama is abit dissappointing,not bad but for family's and kids mostly...can't wait to see it someday,sho-kun and little kiddies Wink
SYILA78

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just watch the drama, like it so far especially taiyo sensei Naughty . all arashi member act in this drama except nino kun. why ?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

do you know where i can find so i can watch it? i only seen the first episode. w00t!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: