jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Koi ni Ochitara
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atheon

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Koi ni Ochitara Reply with quote Back to top

hope that jdrama moderators can update the 05' spring drama lineups soon...... Fingers crossed since we are dicussing this drama at other thread, i think its better to come out a thread at this section.....

Koi ni Ochitara ���ɂ�������~�l�̐����̔閧~

TV Station: FujiTV

Duration:

Date Start: 2005-04-14

Viewership: 15.8%_ 17.4%_14.2%_15.6%_16.8%_15.6%

Drama Cast:

Kusanagi Tsuyoshi ���Ȃ��� - Suzuki Shimao ��ؓ��j(28)
Tsutsumi Shinichi ��^�� - �����O(38)
Matsushita Nao �����ޏ� - ���썁�D(24)
Yamamoto Koji �R�{�k�j - ��������(28)
Sato Eriko �����]���q - �����q(24)
Kimura Yoshino �ؑ����T - Suzuki Mariko ��؂܂�q(26)
Tanihara Shosuke �J���͉� - �_�J��(30)
Takizawa Saori ��򍹐D - ����T��(24)
Kaneda Akio ���c ���v - �L�c�v(50)
Wakui Emi �a�v��f�� - �˖쎵�C(33)
Takamura Yukiko ���їR�I�q - ��ؗ��q(55)
Suzuki Kousuke ��؍_�� - �{��C(29)

Theme Song:
Koi ni Ochitara ���ɂ����� [Crystal Kay]

Official website:
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/koiochi/index.html

Last edited by atheon on Sun May 22, 2005 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
atheon

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh yeah, good news to u guys who cant understand chinese nor japanese cus
our forum member, Bahamut619 is currently doin the soft subs of this serie, u guys can get it at d-addicts......here
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?info_hash=09226fc0155a245e9fe1856fb06379447031398a
-- Tokyo
YUI Lover: The 1st YUI Forum & Fansite
dorama

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atheon wrote:
oh yeah, good news to u guys who cant understand chinese nor japanese cus
our forum member, Bahamut619 is currently doin the soft subs of this serie, u guys can get it at d-addicts......here
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?info_hash=09226fc0155a245e9fe1856fb06379447031398a

hey, thanx, atheon, for setting up this discussion thread. I'll start mine first.

think the drama so far has been a little bit disappointing, & the script grows a bit predictable. I still think the pace could have been slow down a little, so that we see more of why Takayanagi becomes the money-minded person he is now, & so on.

Just my two cents Bonk
TiOnG

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is it that disappointed? i'm still thinking of watching Sweat
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TiOnG wrote:
is it that disappointed? i'm still thinking of watching Sweat

from the look of ep3, this drama seems to be getting more intense with every episode! Applaud

Take the first step! LOL~ the rest is up to you! hehe

dorama... thats not an excuse to see more shin shin rite?! Naughty Naughty Bonk thou i'm secretly hoping for the same Bleah
atheon

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just watched the 2nd episode, well nothing much happen, and from the spoliers, i think episode 3 will be better......but then the ratings of episode 3 dropped...... Pout
more mariko plz, more more..... Bonk less kaori mwahaha
tsuyoshi's acting abit weird in this drama, and he looks abit dumb (sry~! Bow )especialy when kaori is "seducing" him Sweat.......maybe i still cannot forget his role in boku to kanojo to kanojo no ikiru michi......
-- Tokyo
nikyy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atheon wrote:
i just watched the 2nd episode, well nothing much happen, and from the spoliers, i think episode 3 will be better......but then the ratings of episode 3 dropped...... Pout
tsuyoshi's acting abit weird in this drama, and he looks abit dumb (sry~! Bow )especialy when kaori is "seducing" him Sweat.......maybe i still cannot forget his role in boku to kanojo to kanojo no ikiru michi......

think its partly coz of the inconsistency in Shimao's character Sweat
same here... think he's much better in boku to kanojo Big Grin

the drop in the ratings maybe due partly to golden week hols

Last edited by nikyy on Tue May 03, 2005 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atheon wrote:

LOL~ you got some points there... shimao is SUPPOSED to be a genius in prog, but instead of focusing on his "talent", they focus on his "love life" which is currently leading to nowhere (ep3)... his character is quite weak. the lead seems like takayanagi more then shimao truthfully!
dorama

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iluvhyde wrote:

dorama... thats not an excuse to see more shin shin rite?! Naughty Naughty Bonk thou i'm secretly hoping for the same Bleah

wow, iluvhyde, u read my mind; Bonk tat's my scheming calculation ne... u see, then we get at least another 54 episodes just to understand how & why Takayanagi became what he is now; & of course another 30 episodes about his relationship with all those women...

ok, back to serious biz, I think the characterisation has all along been too flat. Takayanagi, ok, money-minded, guilt-free, heartless monster, but even if his character gets more intense in the following episodes, it can't be convincing, if the viewers are not shown why. Ok, we know that the climax of the whole drama comes from the clash between values held by Shimao & those held by Takayanagi, but there should be a reason on which all these build.

Mariko is great, rite from the beginning she is this real OL tat can be found anywhere... Kaori, well, she will need an acting coach. Nanami is good, altho we haven't seen much of her action yet. Kamiya, is Tanihara his usual self, always plays the jealous guy? And Ryuta, he's trying very hard, but sadly his role is destined to be supporting...

But the main trouble is Shimao...I dun think he should always keep this innocent, but down-to-earth character all along; there must be some changes, so tat more excitement is added. Otherwise, he remains very much a bore. I like Kusanagi & he's been trying very hard, but his role has been limiting.

Ok, that's my two cents Sweat sorry if u dun agree Bow
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh c'mon man! Shin shin's supporters can read each other's mind!! hehe Psychic!!

Actually... my main purpose of watching this show is still takayanagi Bonk i was actually thinking takayanagi's past might be revealed in the later episodes? *ponders* We'll see... hehe! Naughty
atheon

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dorama wrote:

ok, back to serious biz, I think the characterisation has all along been too flat. Takayanagi, ok, money-minded, guilt-free, heartless monster, but even if his character gets more intense in the following episodes, it can't be convincing, if the viewers are not shown why. Ok, we know that the climax of the whole drama comes from the clash between values held by Shimao & those held by Takayanagi, but there should be a reason on which all these build.

Mariko is great, rite from the beginning she is this real OL tat can be found anywhere... Kaori, well, she will need an acting coach. Nanami is good, altho we haven't seen much of her action yet. Kamiya, is Tanihara his usual self, always plays the jealous guy? And Ryuta, he's trying very hard, but sadly his role is destined to be supporting...

But the main trouble is Shimao...I dun think he should always keep this innocent, but down-to-earth character all along; there must be some changes, so tat more excitement is added. Otherwise, he remains very much a bore. I like Kusanagi & he's been trying very hard, but his role has been limiting.

AGREE~!!!!!! Victory! Peace!
Thumbsup
-- Tokyo
Bahamut619

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for starting this thread. I was looking for something like this, but was too lazy to start one myself Bonk

Personally I think Shimao's character is very important to the story. So far it seems like it's going to be a battle between two business styles: Shimao's gentle, more personal way of conducting business, and Takayanagi's money-minded, merciless way of conducting business. (and eventually Shimao wins this battle... "~�l�̐����̔閧~")

Tsuyoshi's acting portrayed Shimao's character very well, as an innocent, Mr. nice guy. It's true that his character is a bit weak, and his roles are limited for now, but I think as time progress, we will get to see him become a better business man without changing his style.

dorama wrote:

think the drama so far has been a little bit disappointing, & the script grows a bit predictable. I still think the pace could have been slow down a little, so that we see more of why Takayanagi becomes the money-minded person he is now, & so on.

I think that's kinda true. When I was translating the first episode, I was surprised how much happened in a single hour. Script was pretty predictable too. Hopefully there will be some interesting twists in the plot soon! Fingers crossed
yume

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think that this drama is going to have many twists or complicated plots like we see in more serious dramas. This is an upbeat, lighthearted romance comedy that is meant to predictable. Remember "Food Fight" or say, "Gokusen," and how every episode was focused on one particular battle to overcome? Well, that's basically what "Koi ni Ochitara" is going to be, except with a better cast than "Food Fight."

I have personally enjoyed all of the characters' acting (up until the Italian opera singer and his assistant---BLAH, but they don't matter).

This is no "Beginner," nor is it "Rikon Bengoshi" (both serious but with plenty of comedy). It's a sugary-sweet romance comedy that has the little man coming out on top. It's not as entirely original as "Okane ga nai" (starring Oda Yuji in which he plays a poor man who eventually gets into a company, working his way up), but it's got its cute moments. Sweat
Bahamut619

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just saw the 5th episode, and it was so good!

Tanihara Shousuke (Kamiya) is such a great actor.

I love how Shimao is starting to change everyone around him Naughty
dorama

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bahamut619 wrote:
I just saw the 5th episode, and it was so good!

Tanihara Shousuke (Kamiya) is such a great actor.

I love how Shimao is starting to change everyone around him Naughty

nod x 50, Tanihara delivers surprisingly good performance in the last epi; didn't think much of him in the past, but his performance in epi 5 really surprises me. Seems like his acting skills have matured a lot! Mr Green Good work, keep it up, Tanihara kun! rofl
red_tide24

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i like this show a lot man! Nao Matsushita so pretty! like her to be in white OL wear.. woo...the theme song v nice.. anyone has the song?
Bahamut619

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's Christal Kay - Koi ni Ochitara

Download it here
von

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It should be Crystal Kay

Last edited by von on Sun May 22, 2005 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
von

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How can you download the song without the lyrics? hehe

Here you go.....

Crystal Kay - Koi ni ochitara

deatta toki kara kitto subete no sekai kawarihajimete ita yo
ima nara kono kimochi wo shoujiki ni ieru
�B�E���B�E���E�B�B�E���B�E���E�B

From the time we met,
I'm sure that the whole world began to change
[If it's] right now, I can tell you my feelings honestly

michi ni saita hana ni sarigenaku waraikakeru kimi ga daisuki de
donna houseki yori mo kagayaku shunkan wo mune ni kizamu

You smiled nonchalantly at the flower that bloomed on the path [&] I love you
Etched in my heart is the moment, shining more than any jewel

* kokoro kara kokoro kara omou kimi ga taisetsu na mono wa nan desu ka
sono egao, sono namida zutto mamotteku to kimeta koi ni ochite
I LOVE YOU

I think of you from the bottom of my heart
what is important thing to you?
Your smile, your tears, I decided that I would protect them forever
I fell in love
I LOVE YOU

kimi ga kodomo no koro ni miteta yume to negaigoto to kikasete
tatoeba ima wa chigau basho ni tatte itemo

Tell me about the dreams & wishes you had when you were a child
For instance, even if we were standing in different places now..

omoidoori ni ikanai hi ni wa natsukashii keshiki mi ni ikou yo
ikutsumo no omoide ga yasashiku kimi wo tsutsunde yuku darou

On the day things don't go your way,
let's go to see the nostalgic scenery
The numerous memories will probably surround you gently

kokoro kara kokoro kara omou kimi ga shinjiteru mono wa nan desu ka
kono machi mo, tomodachi mo minna itsu demo kimi no mikata de iru yo
Always love

What do you believe in?
This town, your friends, everyone is on your side
Always love

kokoro kara kokoro kara omou kimi ga taisetsu na mono wa nan desu ka
sono egao, sono namida zutto mamotteku to kimeta koi ni ochite

what is important thing to you?
Your smile, your tears, I decided that I would protect them forever
I fell in love

kokoro kara kokoro kara omou kimi ga shinjiteru mono wa nan desu ka
kono machi mo, tomodachi mo minna itsu demo kimi no mikata de iru yo

What do you believe in?
This town, your friends, everyone is on your side

* repeat
atheon

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thx for the lyrics von~ Dancing
and nice avatar bahamut619, lol island man Bonk Die Laughing
-- Tokyo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: