jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Japanese Music - Recommendations/Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Akakage wrote:
What sort of Jpop do you like? Ken Hirai has released his new song called "Style", Southern All Star "Sea of Love", Wang Leehom "Tatta hitori no kimi he" , Hajime Chitose "Itsuka Kaze ni naru", RUI "Tsuki no Shizuku" Applaud

Is wang lee Hom's "Tatta hitori no kimi he" the japanese version of "wei yi" from Chinese? cuz i heard he had a japanese version of the song but i dunno the name. Does anybody know where i can dl the japanese version of wang lee hom's album? also, is Moon Child good? cuz i've never heard of the plot b4...

And also... [hehe.. i'm naggy Chatter ].. can anyone tell me where i can dl the Arashi MV mentioned earlier? i wanna watch and listen to it too... [the one shot in a hotel]...
valle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you're just asking for my list Big Grin

arashi - kotoba yori taisetsu na mono
yaida hitomi - Hitori jenga
Nakashima Mika - find the way
jikyu 800 yen - Shinuhodo anata ga suki dakara
kouda kumi - 1000 no kotoba (orchestra version)
Utada hikaru - colors (orchestra version from live streaming 20)
Onitsuka Chihiro - beautiful fighter
- dining chicken
- arashi no oka
fra-foa - Sumiwataru Sora, Sono Mukou ni Boku ga Mita Mono
Tsubaki - kawa no nagare no youni
i wish - futatsuhoshi
Tak matsumoto&kuraki mai - imitation
DAT - Starry heavens
Otome gumi - Ai no sono
Tamaki nami - Realize
Orange range - shanghai honey
Garnet crow - kimi to iu hikari
shibata jun - gekkou yoro
shibata jun - anata to hibi
road of major - bokura dake no uta
misia - kokoro hitotsu
valle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aquarius*star* wrote:

Is wang lee Hom's "Tatta hitori no kimi he" the japanese version of "wei yi" from Chinese? cuz i heard he had a japanese version of the song but i dunno the name. Does anybody know where i can dl the japanese version of wang lee hom's album? also, is Moon Child good? cuz i've never heard of the plot b4...

And also... [hehe.. i'm naggy Chatter ].. can anyone tell me where i can dl the Arashi MV mentioned earlier? i wanna watch and listen to it too... [the one shot in a hotel]...

if you have the time you can dl it and later on dl the subs
http://bunko.theppn.org/details.php?id=566
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh wow thnx!!
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i LOVE MOON CHILD!!!!!
In love
Naughty Nut hehe
getting excited when ya guyz talk bout moon child~
lol~

what's in my playlist now :
Hyde - Evergreen, Hello, The Other Side, Shallow Sleep
Moon child - ending theme

addicted to jrock~
Drooling
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zbl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

for me, it has to be this two song:

feel your breeze by v6
the end of the world -> cannot remember the singer, but it is the end song for the anime stellvia
the dorama, trick's end song -> also dunno the singer
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

garnet crow's [kimi to iu hikari] is great!! get it if possible..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tokio - [ambitious japan] the shinkansen CM song..

oh and.. not a japanese song but that [chihuahua] song.. the lamest lamest song i have ever heard in my lifetime.. also of course [barbie girl] and that fast food song.. (macdonald's macdonald's kentucky fried chicken and the pizza hut).. hehe hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
windrider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah... i agree kimi to iu hikari is great Mr Green
velvet_ice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:

oh and.. not a japanese song but that [chihuahua] song.. the lamest lamest song i have ever heard in my lifetime.. also of course [barbie girl] and that fast food song.. (macdonald's macdonald's kentucky fried chicken and the pizza hut).. hehe hehe

Oh yeah man... there was this CD launched... and it has ALLL of these songs mentioned in it. Ugh.

v_ice
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

currently listening to : Hyde - horizon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bsalez

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

La la la 'Harvest songs' by Matsu Takako..A must for a fans Mr Green
*Got it*
stargirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

any song by Brilliant Green, Fujii Fumiya, and Supercar Smile oh B'z too!
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:

Lolx.. but i heard that Wang Lee Hom's singing for McDs now. The rapping was kind of weird.. i have the video clip. If anybody wants it, u can ask from me, either PM or watsoever as long as can reach me ler..
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i have heard that lee hom song already.. i think still passable.. but a bit not happy arashi no more mcdonald's spokespeople.. the rap in japanese is sung by some unknow rap group called retro g-boys.. Evil
barqy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:08 am    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote Back to top

anyone know irc groups to d/l jpop??

I use to search thru aniverse for jpop, but now everything is gone!!

Shake Head
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: hmm Reply with quote Back to top

barqy wrote:
anyone know irc groups to d/l jpop??

I use to search thru aniverse for jpop, but now everything is gone!!

Shake Head

try galaxynet #jpop
Wink
i got all my jpops from there..n even cpop kpop etc
barqy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great, thanks!!
Big Grin
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:
i have heard that lee hom song already.. i think still passable.. but a bit not happy arashi no more mcdonald's spokespeople.. the rap in japanese is sung by some unknow rap group called retro g-boys.. Evil

really? all i know is that the song's translated into a alot of versions wif diff languages and lee hom said that the english version was sung by.. what's the guy's name from N'Sync?? oh... Justin Timberlake.
tranceshin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:31 pm    Post subject: Music Station Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, we have look more into J-Drama, but Music Station?
It have stop in Singapore very long time ago... Sad

So any ere know where to d/ music station video? =P

Thank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 4 of 53

Jump to: