jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Akanishi Jin
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Akanishi Jin Reply with quote Back to top

Minna-san!!! Can we start a sole thread for Jin? It's hard weeding the info on the Kattun page!

any info on his upcoming projects and pictures are very much welcome.. of course it wouldn't hurt if you have some info about him.. :-)

This is a note from the moderator.

I decided to merged Akanishi Jin and Kamenashi Kazuya into one topic. It is easier for me to watch, because there are many individual topics being started for JE boys who already has a their own group thread. Not that I am totally against it but it is also to prevent heavy traffic and save bandwith. Sweat

OK, now my fangirl note..

Though you girls like the pairing of these two boys but please do support them as a group. They exist because of the group.

Ok..don' t edit my message here or else..hehehe.. Beaten

AKAKAGE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Changed to a single thread for Akanishi Jin. 10/23/2007.

-'racer
------------------------------------------------------------------------
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

buhhaa.. So there is a thread for me to drool all over Jin eh...*lol

haha... It's cool that you have created a thread just for jin...haha..

I guess when I get more info about him I'll post here..*lol

All I can say.. is that we await his role again as Kurozawa Akihiko
lastsamurai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:
buhhaa.. So there is a thread for me to drool all over Jin eh...*lol

haha... It's cool that you have created a thread just for jin...haha..

I guess when I get more info about him I'll post here..*lol

All I can say.. is that we await his role again as Kurozawa Akihiko

Miyu chan, you are here!!!!!!!! i am not surprised at all mwahaha mwahaha

is really cool that you created a thread for that BAKA!!!! I will stop by here to check out the latest news about that Baka then!!! Victory! Peace!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pumpkin puff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A thread for Jin? Does this mean one will be created for Ryo too? Bleah I wonder if the mods will merge this with the KAT-TUN thread.
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pumpkin puff wrote:
A thread for Jin? Does this mean one will be created for Ryo too? Bleah I wonder if the mods will merge this with the KAT-TUN thread.

well if you really want... You can seach for a Ryo one.. if not... You can create one Adeline...

hmm... We'll leave that up to the mods then...haha

Maybe as long as we talk about Jin and only Jin... we'll be okay...haha
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lastsamurai wrote:

Miyu chan, you are here!!!!!!!! i am not surprised at all mwahaha mwahaha

is really cool that you created a thread for that BAKA!!!! I will stop by here to check out the latest news about that Baka then!!! Victory! Peace!

Aibi you know me.. if it's got anything to do with that BAKA... I'll be there.....
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Arigatou to the replies, I was kinda getting squirmish after not getting posts but many views for a while.

wait!! Jin's going to be in a new dorama!! OMG.. can't wait!!

I have yet to create my "devotion to Jin" avatar...

muhahahaha.

Hey. Is it just me or Jin has a constant cold? Everytime he's being interviewed I always catch him sniffing. What's up with that?

And another question. Uh, I read somewhere that Jin is best buddies with Yamapi. What about Kame? And how did Jin and Yampai become close friends when Jin joined Johnny's late?

I'm sorry for the questions.. I tried looking for this in the KATTUN thread but I found a hard time reading through the posts (I started from 1 and gave up at p.118) Shameful Cry

Let's make this topic flourish!!

FIghto---- hehehe.. okay.. I won't go as far as doing a Yankumi on you guys.. Demo... Domo arigatou gozaimasu for the replies.. Oh.. can you post your hottest pics of Jin? Puppy Dog Eyes
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Arigatou to the replies, I was kinda getting squirmish after not getting posts but many views for a while.

wait!! Jin's going to be in a new dorama!! OMG.. can't wait!!

it's not a new drama... Just a 2 hour special for a previous drama he did

Quote:

Hey. Is it just me or Jin has a constant cold? Everytime he's being interviewed I always catch him sniffing. What's up with that?

with the stress he's going though.. It's no wonder he's got such bad immune system...

hmm.. he got sick last oct, than he got sick in March... and again in Octish.... haha.. with lack of sleep, smoking, stress... it's all bad for him.....

Quote:
And another question. Uh, I read somewhere that Jin is best buddies with Yamapi. What about Kame? And how did Jin and Yampai become close friends when Jin joined Johnny's late?

Jin is really good friends with Yamapi.... But he's also good friends with kame... Don't listen to rumours that Jin and Kame are fighting all that Yamapi broke up JIn's relationship with Kame...

It's all not true.. Kame and Jin have been friends since they joined 7 years ago... After being together for 7 years... They have discoverd they have different interests... So things change.... But they are still good friends....

Quote:
I'm sorry for the questions.. I tried looking for this in the KATTUN thread but I found a hard time reading through the posts (I started from 1 and gave up at p.118) Shameful Cry

well at least you made the effort to try.. Some people just don't bother and have us repeating questions after questions....

Anyways.. U want Jin pics.. U've asked the right person.. haha.. I've got lots.. But I need to find them.. I don't have that much at School computer...haha
Akakage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pumpkin puff wrote:

In my personal opinion it's quite redundant to have seperate thread for each members but there's one for Kimura before and it has never been objected. There's nothing wrong to worship one member hehehehehe..it happens and I cannot help it either. I do admit that Jin is my favorite in Kat-tun. But I do like seeing him better with groups when he's singing and always enjoy his acting with or without other KT members.. yay for Jin ! Wink

So yes, adeline in conclusion you can open up a Ryo thread...(got to update Artiste list again.. Sweat )
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahhhhhhh.. arigatou.. really?? you are so all-knowlegeable about Jin!!

Another question, what's with his thumb in the gokusen 2 special. Is that tattoo real???

*pulls hair*

I have oh, so many more questions to come..

Is it just me or he loves to gyrate his pelvis? Hahahaha.. sorry.. "gyrating pelvis" is one of those phrases that I automatically find myself laughing at.. hahahaha.. "gyrating pelvis" hahahahaha,,
cheery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh Jin's thread!! w00t!

littlemissfab wrote:
ahhhhhhh.. arigatou.. really?? you are so all-knowlegeable about Jin!!

Another question, what's with his thumb in the gokusen 2 special. Is that tattoo real???

*pulls hair*

Hmm of coz miyuki is like walking dictionary of Jin hehe

Hmm that tattoo is sticker or something...not a real tattoo...
It's for their concert...
Johnny's boys are not allow to have tattoo's if I'm not wrong..
Toni kun

Location: Here or There but always Sleeping Beside Gackt's Heart (Sugoi ne)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To cool a Jin thread I like this Applaud Applaud Applaud

Ja mata na Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why they can't have tattoos ? that's silly ! Crazy

We should create a KAME thread too ! KAME POWER ! hehe
ashley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yah we should create a thread for Kame too....ehh while we do that, why don't we create threads for T-TUN too.....KAT-TUN power!! hehe
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:18 am    Post subject: Kamenashi Kazuya Reply with quote Back to top

Okay.. Due to people requesting new personalized threads.. *drumroll please*

I present to you, the Kamenashi Kazuya forum topic...

Yo! minna-san.. all about Kame only okay??

If it has something to do with his performances with the group.. direct it to the Kattun page...

But if it's something about Akame.. well.. hehehehe.. that's pretty hard to decide upon. :-)

Enjoy all you Kame lovers out there!
Chisa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes, yes, yes!!!!!!! Kazuya thread!!!!!!!! Dancing I love so much he Mr Green and his dramas are always.....GREATS!!!!!!!! rofl rofl
I have more things of he, Tomorrow I put it Mr Green bc now is very late and I have to study Shameful Cry
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chisa wrote:
yes, yes, yes!!!!!!! Kazuya thread!!!!!!!! Dancing I love so much he Mr Green and his dramas are always.....GREATS!!!!!!!! rofl rofl
I have more things of he, Tomorrow I put it Mr Green bc now is very late and I have to study Shameful Cry

Hahaha.. Chisa very excited.. post some basic info of him to for newbie Kame fans..

:-)
Helene

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanx !! a KAME thread ! KAME power ! hehe
Now we can post any sexy pictures of Kame here ! hehe hehe

and we'll see if KAME has more fans than JIN ! hehe
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ashley wrote:
yah we should create a thread for Kame too....ehh while we do that, why don't we create threads for T-TUN too.....KAT-TUN power!! hehe

created one already.. hahahaha..

WAHHH.. i want more bakanishi... miyu chan.. i didn't get that first post.. i totally was clueless on who kurozawa was.. wahahaha.. i forgot that was his name in Anego.. Gomen-ne.. baka desu ne. Bonk Doh!

hehehehehe...

kawaiiiiiii.. demo, he really does smoke huh. not really a minus for me, but im just wowed as to how he contnues to sing and dance.. i bet he gets tired easy.. or prolly he's used to it already. i was hoping for some papparazi shots of jin. im getting tired of the studio pics that he has..

anybody willing to grant my wish? Dancing
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Helene wrote:
Thanx !! a KAME thread ! KAME power ! hehe
Now we can post any sexy pictures of Kame here ! hehe hehe

and we'll see if KAME has more fans than JIN ! hehe

hey!! easy on the competition!! hahahahaha... we're here to spread kattun love.. oops.. in general.. johnny's jimusho love.. hahahahaha.. \

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: