jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Matsuda Shota
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
midori-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Matsuda Shota Reply with quote Back to top

I can't find topics for him so I might as well make one well I want to know wut other TV shows does he have and I heard that his making a movie but WHEN im searching for it theres no exact results so I would like to know the News stuff about him

Domo arigato if you wished to share something about him I would like to know more about him Sweat
yanie_chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like him as Sojiro!^^ too bad, Hanadan was really his debut....so, really little information we can get about him... x)

I only have this news:

Ogata Ken will be acting in the movie, "Nagai Sanpou" where he plays a retired all-girls senior high school principal who meets a 5-year-old girl who has been abused and becomes withdrawn. Ogata's character is a widower who is ignored by his daughter and happens to meet this girl who has been abused and helps her to recover. The girl will be played by Sugiura Kana who was selected from 300 people during the audition. Filming was conducted from 9 Oct to 19 Nov in Aichi and Gifu. Fellow cast members include Takaoka Saki as the little girl's mother, Matsuda Shota as a young boy whom the old man and the little girl meet during their journey.

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/hochi/geinou/dec/o20051224_10.htm

translated by erin (Dorama World)
cutesawada

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really liked him too in HYD. Especially the scene where he kicks Yuuki's bf's butt!
kchibi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he is cool!! but i cant believe he's the bro of nana's bf ren!!
Swedish_Japan_Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahh shoota! I felled in love with him in HYD...
havnt seen him before that... but somehow his name reminds me SO much of someone... really cant know were ive seen him before....
its so annoying

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ooo i LOVED him in hana yori dango.
at first...for some reason...i really didn't like him. Then he totally grew on me and i started to really like him lots. I especially loved the scenes with him and yuuki. I hope to see him in dramas more often.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
enen_shun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i liked his acting in HYD ~~
he's born in a "actors family" ~ his parents, bro & aunt are/were all actors ~
his father passed away when he was young ~
and he studied overseas for a couple of years ~ Mr Green

name : Matsuda Shota (���c �đ�)
birthday : 9th October 1985
birth place : Tokyo
blood type : A
height : 181 cm
weight : 61 kg
official web : http://www.ken-on.co.jp/matsuda/

Brother : Matsuda Ryuhei (���c����)
Father : Matsuda Yuusaku (���c�D��)
Mother : Matsuda Miyuki (���c���R�I)
Aunt : Kumagai Mami (�F�J�^��)

=====================

here's a scan of Shota from Wink Up (Jan 2006)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yay! thanks for all the info + pic enen!
Love your siggy btw Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

God!!!! His brother (I mean Matsuda Ryuhei ) played in the movie Nana !! How small the world is! lol
I dunno if he really played good but I only overheard that the movie was okay and the cast too.
megumi s.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ooooooooooh he's Matsuda Ryuuhei's brother? i can see the resemblance. handsome family
kchibi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

do you guys think shota is better looking or ryuhei??

to me, shota is ^^
smllpup

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yup yup! i think he's a lot cuter thank ryuuhei. >< hope ryuuhei fans don't beat me up! do you guys notice that even though he's the play boy in HYD, he's really shy in real life? UWAH! So cute!! w00t!
noodlefreak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

smllpup wrote:
do you guys notice that even though he's the play boy in HYD, he's really shy in real life? UWAH! So cute!! w00t!

Awwww I know! During the interviews for HYD with the rest of F4 he hardly says anything. Kawaii~~! In love
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mikomi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NEWS

SHOTA MATSUDA PARTICIPATED IN THE NEW MOVIE BY TETSU MAEDA CALLED "A CHEERFUL GANG TURNS THE EARTH" Smile

The screenplay for A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth. (Yôki na gyangu ga chikyû o mawasu) was written by Maeda, Takashi Hasegawa, and Kentarô Ushio, based on the eponymous novel by Kôtarô Isaka. The movie's principal cast is as follows (listed order corresponds to website order): Shôta Matsuda, Takao Ôsawa, Kyôka Suzuki, Kôichi Satô, Kôji Ôkura, Rosa Katô (Katô Rôsa), Tomohiro Miura, Yûichirô Nakayama, Arata Furuta, Ren Ôsugi, Eisuke Sasai, Suzuki Matsuo, Hôka Kinoshita, and Ken Mitsuishi.

A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth. was screened as an official selection at the Yubari International Fantastic Film Festival 2006 (Yûbari Kokusai Fantasutikku Eigasai 2006) - "YIFFF" for short - in Hokkaido, Japan on February 26th. Shochiku Co. Ltd. (Shôchiku K.K.) is scheduled to release it theatrically in Japan on May 13th.

More info about the movie: http://yubarifanta.com/views.php?id=164&langue=21002
Official website: http://www.yo-gang.com
Trailer: http://www.yo-gang.com/gangyokoku1_1500k.wmv

Source: Twitchfilm.net
--------------------------------------
It looks like a pretty nice movie, I can't wait to see it Smile.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's been quiet on the Shota front. Has anyone watched his new drama SP yet? It's called Aru Ai no Shi.
I just forwarded through the whole 1h and 40 mins of it and I must say, SHOTA SAMA WA HAWT DESU!! *_* ghehe.. he in his white suit Naughty as Host!.. OMG HOT! he's improved a bit on his acting too ^^'. Can't wait till exams are over to watch it for real. XD BTW, this serie has that girl who acted has Sakurako in HYD too.
---> Go here for a Clubbox link to download <---

NO time and too lazy to make screencaps. So just 2 of kawaii Shota.

ladyusagi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he's also going to be in the new yada akiko drama top caster. i saw him in the waratte ii tomo spring sp and he was so cute and shy!

for some smap fangirling
enen_shun

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here's a Shota scan from WINK UP (June 2006)

enjoy the pic ne minna ~ Rolly

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KYAAAAA Hug
thanks so much enen >.< shota choo kakkoi!!!

just wondering about Aru Ai no Shi, is it a dorama or doramamovie?
and does he have a big role in it? ^^

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahhh enen_shun thanks for the picture! you always have beautiful scans...arigatou nee

ooo i was flipping through the tv channels and i saw shota...(and of course i went "OHMYGOSH is that shota?!" cuz i get all excited like that) and i realized i was watching top caster. I haven't really seen that much of it, but looking forward to seeing him act more.
akissa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I LLOVVEEEE Shota Matsuda so much Bow Bow Bow

I even made a MySpace group for him.
Please join!
http://groups.myspace.com/shotamatsuda
I hope to marry him someday XD If he wants to marry a European girl lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: