jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Hirosue Ryoko
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 192, 193, 194  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curian4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2001 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just wnat to ask is Ryoko Hirosue good in singing??

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She's only OK! She has a high pitch voice.
Namielove

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes very high pitched cute-like voice. She sang in the 1997 Kouhaku Utagassen. Something like, "totemo,totemo,totemo, totemo, totemo, totemo, daisuki yo! Darlin, I love you darlin~~, ai, ai, ai ai, ai, ai, ai ai ,ai, ai, ai , ai ,ai, aishiteru! Darlin, I love you darlin~ inn~ inn~~~!" ( ^ _ ^ )
thee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've just heard some of her songs and I like them ^-^.
Her voice is so cute like a child ^-^.
we!Rd^dUcK

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

honestly....
between ryoko and kyoko....
i prefer kyoko more in singing....
Pemu

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

we!Rd^dUcK wrote:
honestly....
between ryoko and kyoko....
i prefer kyoko more in singing....

agreed!
Ryoko's voice is too weak...hasn't even passed her puberty.hehe
Mayumi

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

her music isn't really my fave kind of stuff but her voice is cute
arnel98

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Ryoko Hirosue: Wasabi? Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone watched Wasabi? Its a jmovie with Ryoko and Jean Reno (from the Professional). I just watch bits and pieces of it and I hardly recognized Ryoko with that dyed hair and wild personality. Totally different fro her role in summer snow...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah...

I've watched it. Borrowed the vcd from my friend.

It was an interesting movie even though it's in french. Wink

3Peace...
Orenji
nyanya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow!!! it is really her?? Google
I would have to watch Wasabi again...
ciao!!!
Michi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what is wasabi abt?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
what is wasabi abt?

horseradish... haha.. hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

horseradish? whats that
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
horseradish? whats that

wasabi is made from japanese horseradish.. Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol
im talking abt the movie arashinokoto... hehe
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is that the movie where the director was trying to 'court' ryoko? Shake Head

on a side note: i HATE jean reno...he's a horrible actor....IMO...(can't belive he's actualy gonna be in ONIMUSHA 3 Shake Head ..what's the deal with that?)

Last edited by lovelessemotion on Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
arnel98

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

u dont like reno? too bad. i like his acting in THE PROFESSIONAL. That's the movie where I first saw Natalie Portman (the girl from starwars); she was very young then.

Anyway, back to the topic, wasabi is a story about a french cop who went back to japan where he meets his daughter (ryoko) for the first time. Havent watched it yet, just saw bits and pieces

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Woot?!? You don't like Jean Reno? He's a great actor, prolly my fave. Leon (The Professional in US, a silly rename) *hands down* His latest movie Jet Lag is out at video rental stores, gotta rent it when I have time Smile I'd love to see more of his French titles Big Grin
nyanya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wasabi movie is about a French cop (Jean Reno) whose one day received a phone call saying his long gone japanese gf/wife is dead in a mysterious circumstances, and that he inherits 'something'.
When he arrives in Japan, to his surprise he discovers that he has a teenager daughter(Ryoko Hirosue).
At the same time, he learns about being a father, getting to know the daughter, and also fighting bad japanese kinda mafia ppl which has to do with the death of his wife.
Voila!
Sweat
jfallonismine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject: HORRIBLE Reply with quote Back to top

That was a horrible movie. I didn't like it one bit. Sorry to all of you guys who did. But i didn't find it any good.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 192, 193, 194  Next
Page 1 of 194

Jump to: